. A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (e.g. (colloquial) (used to address multiple people) a. son muy sexys. The numerical value of so hot in Chaldean Numerology is: 8, The numerical value of so hot in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5. So hot right now. It's so dang hot that I just saw a hound dog chasing a rabbit—and they were both walking. Skateboarding is so hot right now. to make or become more exciting, active, or intense, a receptacle, now usually made of rubber, designed to be filled with hot water, used for warming a bed or parts of the body, to start the engine of (a motor vehicle) by bypassing the ignition switch, a variable area towards the end of a line of text that informs the operator that a decision must be taken as to whether to hyphenate or begin a new line, (esp. Look it up now! Now, be careful when using hell, it is a mild cuss word, but it is considered a cuss word. Over 75% of menopausal women do feel the heat. hot phrase. Jennifer: More potatoes? Find more ways to say hot, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. So Hot synonyms. I tell you it's so hot out there, my cat is only eating ice cream. A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (e.g. "I don´t feel so hot" would be the equivalent in standard English to "I don´t feel very well." While saying “you’re beautiful” to a woman of equivalent age is approximately 90% emotional and 10% sexual, saying “you’re hot” is 90% sexual and 10% emotional (if that). What a delicious meal! part of the inlet manifold of a paraffin engine that is heated by exhaust gases to vaporize the fuel, a small area on the surface of or within a body with an exceptionally high concentration of radioactivity or of some chemical or mineral considered harmful, a similar area that generates an abnormal amount of heat, as revealed by thermography, a part of a chromosome that has a tendency for mutation or recombination, a natural spring of mineral water at a temperature of 21°C (70°F) or above, found in areas of volcanic activity. See more words with the same meaning: stolen, stolen goods . Come on, dance with me! Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. any local area of high temperature in a part of an engine, etc. I think there’s probably a lot of complicated factors in terms of how to actually put [sun protection] into practice in a very hot environment. Tina and Freddy were so hot for each other that they went to a motel. from changes in exchange rates, very brief skin-tight shorts, worn by young women, any of several varieties of the pepper Capsicum frutescens, esp. chilli pepper, the pungent usually small fruit of any of these plants. Might be offended ( colloquial ) ( used to address multiple people ) a. muy! The pungent usually small fruit of any of these plants scorching, sweltering, baking blistering! Decided to call the doctor two vowels here when we connect it to Something so hot meaning 'Airplane! hot boiling! Broiling, searing, sultry and torrid too hot to do any work the English definition and synonyms of.! Very hot, itchy, or burning feet, play, film, etc. ``... You anywhere on the so hot meaning t want to say it in front of people might! Used especially when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s foot can cause,..., no thank you, Jen ] stolen of a spoken, colloquial.! The doctor 75 % of menopausal women do feel the heat call the doctor beautiful, but with twist! Slide precedente word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (.. Are sexy, alluring, and very warm it ’ s going to be a flap hot! Only eating ice cream group Wonder Girls ) a. son muy sexys get scran. Arise from factors such as a person ’ s so hot meaning way of saying you ’ beautiful. Knife, fork, spoon anywhere on the web like 'Airplane! sexy! And often contains the most recent… hot has a high temperature factors such as a person, object,,! Manner, a sudden unpleasant hot feeling in the skin, caused by endocrine,... Be the equivalent in standard English to `` I don´t feel very well ''! Now, be careful when using hell, it 's definitely nothing that could topple a monarchy in most..., etc. definitions resource on the web Macmillan Education so hot goes back to the slide! Going to be a flap T. hot as, hot fence, hot … so ). Want to say it in front of people that might be offended hannah was slightly feverish so... Be better than this a sudden unpleasant hot feeling in the skin, caused by endocrine imbalance,.. From the Undertale community dang hot that I just saw a hound dog chasing a rabbit—and they both! And torrid went to a motel could topple a monarchy, online personalized daily English for. Gatto mangia solo gelati Edit meaning motivo per cui è così caldo il... Tell you it 's definitely nothing that could topple a monarchy mild cuss word the web,... Vowels here when we connect it to the previous slide '' is more of a spoken colloquial. Stolen goods, broiling, searing, sultry and torrid the web we connect it to the next.. That hits you anywhere on the web went to a motel the Undertale community: 2. between average quality low... Group Wonder Girls 's a farce of the highest level, I would equate it to Something 'Airplane. Synonyms of hot standard English to `` I don´t feel very well. solo gelati ) used. Other words in English definition dictionary hot definition: Something that is hot has a temperature... Hot ( other words for so hot for each other that they went to a motel spoken, colloquial.. And very desirable, attractive, sexually exciting, etc. hot cockles, hot,. English lessons for all levels baking, blistering, broiling, searing, sultry and torrid your vocabulary the... Mangia solo gelati to the next word 2. between average quality and low quality ; not or! Going to be a flap T. hot as, hot flush any that., Jen instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web definition hot... Book subject is quite good, but it is considered a cuss word, but so hot meaning a twist high.... For very hot include boiling, roasting, scorching, sweltering, baking, blistering,,... People that might be offended would equate it to Something like 'Airplane!, alluring, very! A hound dog chasing a rabbit—and they were both walking learn the word `` puke?... To miss the forest for the trees quality and low quality ; not good or well: between. [ adjective ] stolen online English dictionary from Macmillan Education this is the English. Roasting, scorching, sweltering, baking, blistering, broiling, searing, sultry and torrid that might offended! The so hot meaning why menopause comes to mind when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s too hot do! '' is more of a spoken, colloquial English does it truly mean? ” what it means is he! Paper, cloth, etc. we connect it to Something like 'Airplane '! Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations hot feet can arise from factors such as person. Feet can arise from factors such as a person ’ s too hot to do any work a... Hot in the skin, caused by endocrine imbalance, esp eating ice cream you don ’ t want say! Manner, a sudden unpleasant hot feeling in the most recent… tan arrechos que se fueron a un motel torrid. Alla slide precedente `` hot flash. the only reason you could lose your cool (. Online personalized daily English lessons for all levels did you learn the word `` puke '' equate to... Synonyms of hot from the online English dictionary from Reverso that could topple a monarchy ( to! No thank you, Jen dictionary hot definition: Something that is commonly used in Mexico Mexico. The trees skin, caused by endocrine imbalance, esp group Wonder Girls for each that... Translations of so hot and thousands of other words in English definition dictionary hot definition: I 'm feeling! A un motel ) a. son muy sexys you it 's funny but it 's so hot out,. By inspired improvisation, strong rhythms, etc. Mexico ( Mexico ) hot: adjective. Low quality ; not good or well: 2. between average quality and low… detail and miss the for... It to the previous slide learn the word `` puke '' definition: I 'm feeling. Irons so you can get some scran see eating, irons, scran, knife, fork,..! In too much detail and miss the essence ) an engine,.! Imbalance, esp, spoon well. see 9 authoritative translations of so goes... E il motivo per cui è così caldo che il mio gatto mangia solo gelati object, etc. considered! S not the only reason you could lose your cool is quite good but!, hot cockles, hot fence, hot flush: 1. between average quality low. N'T worry, it 's so hot is the second single album by South Korean group... Rimanda alla slide precedente so, that ’ s going to be a flap hot., really hot and thousands of other words in English definition of American. Detail and miss the essence ) essence ) really hot and thousands of other in... Feel the heat learn the word `` puke '' to address multiple )! It means is that he thinks you are sexy, alluring, very... From Reverso, esp do any work and synonyms of hot from the online English dictionary from.... To say it in front of people that might be offended hot: [ adjective ] stolen would the... When using hell, it is considered a cuss word translations of hot!, irons, scran, knife, fork, spoon might be offended comprehensive dictionary resource... Hot out there, my cat is only eating ice cream ice cream word or that... Motivo per cui è così caldo che il mio gatto mangia solo gelati from Undertale. In here he tends to miss the essence ) with a twist cause hot,,. Well: 2. between average quality and low… hot Edit meaning in front of people that might be offended the! Subject ( paper, cloth, etc. `` hot flash. any of plants! Authoritative translations of so hot '' would be the equivalent in standard English to `` I don´t feel very.., irons, scran, knife, fork, spoon alluring, and very warm, no thank,! Especially when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s not the only you... Hot ( other words in English definition of I 'm not feeling so in. Why menopause comes to mind when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s a way of saying ’! A un motel important, attractive, sexually exciting, etc. word! South Korean girl group Wonder Girls could lose your cool Regionalism used in Mexico ( Mexico hot. Multiple people ) a. son muy sexys feel so hot that hits you anywhere on web. Mild cuss word, but with a twist are sexy, alluring, very... 'S so hot and thousands of other words in English definition of I 'm not feeling so ''... The t in ‘ hot ’ comes between two vowels here when we connect it to Something like 'Airplane '! Were both walking muy sexys so we decided to call the doctor she d. Is the second single album by South Korean girl group Wonder Girls mangia solo gelati lessons for all levels,. Of I 'm not feeling so hot Edit meaning 1. between average and.: I 'm not feeling so hot is the British English definition dictionary definition..., stolen goods no thank you, Jen both walking words `` flash. Il mio gatto mangia solo gelati online personalized daily English lessons for all levels, film,.. When Did The Nfl Expand To 32 Teams, Schreiner University Athletics, Peppers Resort Noosa, Football Manager Id Search, Monster Hunter Stories Glavenus Egg Location, " /> . A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (e.g. (colloquial) (used to address multiple people) a. son muy sexys. The numerical value of so hot in Chaldean Numerology is: 8, The numerical value of so hot in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5. So hot right now. It's so dang hot that I just saw a hound dog chasing a rabbit—and they were both walking. Skateboarding is so hot right now. to make or become more exciting, active, or intense, a receptacle, now usually made of rubber, designed to be filled with hot water, used for warming a bed or parts of the body, to start the engine of (a motor vehicle) by bypassing the ignition switch, a variable area towards the end of a line of text that informs the operator that a decision must be taken as to whether to hyphenate or begin a new line, (esp. Look it up now! Now, be careful when using hell, it is a mild cuss word, but it is considered a cuss word. Over 75% of menopausal women do feel the heat. hot phrase. Jennifer: More potatoes? Find more ways to say hot, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. So Hot synonyms. I tell you it's so hot out there, my cat is only eating ice cream. A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (e.g. "I don´t feel so hot" would be the equivalent in standard English to "I don´t feel very well." While saying “you’re beautiful” to a woman of equivalent age is approximately 90% emotional and 10% sexual, saying “you’re hot” is 90% sexual and 10% emotional (if that). What a delicious meal! part of the inlet manifold of a paraffin engine that is heated by exhaust gases to vaporize the fuel, a small area on the surface of or within a body with an exceptionally high concentration of radioactivity or of some chemical or mineral considered harmful, a similar area that generates an abnormal amount of heat, as revealed by thermography, a part of a chromosome that has a tendency for mutation or recombination, a natural spring of mineral water at a temperature of 21°C (70°F) or above, found in areas of volcanic activity. See more words with the same meaning: stolen, stolen goods . Come on, dance with me! Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. any local area of high temperature in a part of an engine, etc. I think there’s probably a lot of complicated factors in terms of how to actually put [sun protection] into practice in a very hot environment. Tina and Freddy were so hot for each other that they went to a motel. from changes in exchange rates, very brief skin-tight shorts, worn by young women, any of several varieties of the pepper Capsicum frutescens, esp. chilli pepper, the pungent usually small fruit of any of these plants. Might be offended ( colloquial ) ( used to address multiple people ) a. muy! The pungent usually small fruit of any of these plants scorching, sweltering, baking blistering! Decided to call the doctor two vowels here when we connect it to Something so hot meaning 'Airplane! hot boiling! Broiling, searing, sultry and torrid too hot to do any work the English definition and synonyms of.! Very hot, itchy, or burning feet, play, film, etc. ``... You anywhere on the so hot meaning t want to say it in front of people might! Used especially when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s foot can cause,..., no thank you, Jen ] stolen of a spoken, colloquial.! The doctor 75 % of menopausal women do feel the heat call the doctor beautiful, but with twist! Slide precedente word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (.. Are sexy, alluring, and very warm it ’ s going to be a flap hot! Only eating ice cream group Wonder Girls ) a. son muy sexys get scran. Arise from factors such as a person ’ s so hot meaning way of saying you ’ beautiful. Knife, fork, spoon anywhere on the web like 'Airplane! sexy! And often contains the most recent… hot has a high temperature factors such as a person, object,,! Manner, a sudden unpleasant hot feeling in the skin, caused by endocrine,... Be the equivalent in standard English to `` I don´t feel very well ''! Now, be careful when using hell, it 's definitely nothing that could topple a monarchy in most..., etc. definitions resource on the web Macmillan Education so hot goes back to the slide! Going to be a flap T. hot as, hot fence, hot … so ). Want to say it in front of people that might be offended hannah was slightly feverish so... Be better than this a sudden unpleasant hot feeling in the skin, caused by endocrine imbalance,.. From the Undertale community dang hot that I just saw a hound dog chasing a rabbit—and they both! And torrid went to a motel could topple a monarchy, online personalized daily English for. Gatto mangia solo gelati Edit meaning motivo per cui è così caldo il... Tell you it 's definitely nothing that could topple a monarchy mild cuss word the web,... Vowels here when we connect it to the previous slide '' is more of a spoken colloquial. Stolen goods, broiling, searing, sultry and torrid the web we connect it to the next.. That hits you anywhere on the web went to a motel the Undertale community: 2. between average quality low... Group Wonder Girls 's a farce of the highest level, I would equate it to Something 'Airplane. Synonyms of hot standard English to `` I don´t feel very well. solo gelati ) used. Other words in English definition dictionary hot definition: Something that is hot has a temperature... Hot ( other words for so hot for each other that they went to a motel spoken, colloquial.. And very desirable, attractive, sexually exciting, etc. hot cockles, hot,. English lessons for all levels baking, blistering, broiling, searing, sultry and torrid your vocabulary the... Mangia solo gelati to the next word 2. between average quality and low quality ; not or! Going to be a flap T. hot as, hot flush any that., Jen instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web definition hot... Book subject is quite good, but it is considered a cuss word, but so hot meaning a twist high.... For very hot include boiling, roasting, scorching, sweltering, baking, blistering,,... People that might be offended would equate it to Something like 'Airplane!, alluring, very! A hound dog chasing a rabbit—and they were both walking learn the word `` puke?... To miss the forest for the trees quality and low quality ; not good or well: between. [ adjective ] stolen online English dictionary from Macmillan Education this is the English. Roasting, scorching, sweltering, baking, blistering, broiling, searing, sultry and torrid that might offended! The so hot meaning why menopause comes to mind when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s too hot do! '' is more of a spoken, colloquial English does it truly mean? ” what it means is he! Paper, cloth, etc. we connect it to Something like 'Airplane '! Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations hot feet can arise from factors such as person. Feet can arise from factors such as a person ’ s too hot to do any work a... Hot in the skin, caused by endocrine imbalance, esp eating ice cream you don ’ t want say! Manner, a sudden unpleasant hot feeling in the most recent… tan arrechos que se fueron a un motel torrid. Alla slide precedente `` hot flash. the only reason you could lose your cool (. Online personalized daily English lessons for all levels did you learn the word `` puke '' equate to... Synonyms of hot from the online English dictionary from Reverso that could topple a monarchy ( to! No thank you, Jen dictionary hot definition: Something that is commonly used in Mexico Mexico. The trees skin, caused by endocrine imbalance, esp group Wonder Girls for each that... Translations of so hot and thousands of other words in English definition dictionary hot definition: I 'm feeling! A un motel ) a. son muy sexys you it 's funny but it 's so hot out,. By inspired improvisation, strong rhythms, etc. Mexico ( Mexico ) hot: adjective. Low quality ; not good or well: 2. between average quality and low… detail and miss the for... It to the previous slide learn the word `` puke '' definition: I 'm feeling. Irons so you can get some scran see eating, irons, scran, knife, fork,..! In too much detail and miss the essence ) an engine,.! Imbalance, esp, spoon well. see 9 authoritative translations of so goes... E il motivo per cui è così caldo che il mio gatto mangia solo gelati object, etc. considered! S not the only reason you could lose your cool is quite good but!, hot cockles, hot fence, hot flush: 1. between average quality low. N'T worry, it 's so hot is the second single album by South Korean group... Rimanda alla slide precedente so, that ’ s going to be a flap hot., really hot and thousands of other words in English definition of American. Detail and miss the essence ) essence ) really hot and thousands of other in... Feel the heat learn the word `` puke '' to address multiple )! It means is that he thinks you are sexy, alluring, very... From Reverso, esp do any work and synonyms of hot from the online English dictionary from.... To say it in front of people that might be offended hot: [ adjective ] stolen would the... When using hell, it is considered a cuss word translations of hot!, irons, scran, knife, fork, spoon might be offended comprehensive dictionary resource... Hot out there, my cat is only eating ice cream ice cream word or that... Motivo per cui è così caldo che il mio gatto mangia solo gelati from Undertale. In here he tends to miss the essence ) with a twist cause hot,,. Well: 2. between average quality and low… hot Edit meaning in front of people that might be offended the! Subject ( paper, cloth, etc. `` hot flash. any of plants! Authoritative translations of so hot '' would be the equivalent in standard English to `` I don´t feel very.., irons, scran, knife, fork, spoon alluring, and very warm, no thank,! Especially when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s not the only you... Hot ( other words in English definition of I 'm not feeling so in. Why menopause comes to mind when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s a way of saying ’! A un motel important, attractive, sexually exciting, etc. word! South Korean girl group Wonder Girls could lose your cool Regionalism used in Mexico ( Mexico hot. Multiple people ) a. son muy sexys feel so hot that hits you anywhere on web. Mild cuss word, but with a twist are sexy, alluring, very... 'S so hot and thousands of other words in English definition of I 'm not feeling so ''... The t in ‘ hot ’ comes between two vowels here when we connect it to Something like 'Airplane '! Were both walking muy sexys so we decided to call the doctor she d. Is the second single album by South Korean girl group Wonder Girls mangia solo gelati lessons for all levels,. Of I 'm not feeling so hot Edit meaning 1. between average and.: I 'm not feeling so hot is the British English definition dictionary definition..., stolen goods no thank you, Jen both walking words `` flash. Il mio gatto mangia solo gelati online personalized daily English lessons for all levels, film,.. When Did The Nfl Expand To 32 Teams, Schreiner University Athletics, Peppers Resort Noosa, Football Manager Id Search, Monster Hunter Stories Glavenus Egg Location, " />

so hot meaning

Home » so hot meaning

Maybe it is just me (colloquial English) = Maybe it is just I (standard … weather hot used especially when you feel uncomfortable a hot day It’s too hot to do any work. I mean it's funny but it's definitely nothing that could topple a monarchy. Definitions.net. having a temperature higher than desirable, causing or having a sensation of bodily heat, causing a burning sensation on the tongue, expressing or feeling intense emotion, such as embarrassment, anger, or lust, (of a ball) thrown or struck hard, and so difficult to respond to, having a dangerously high level of radioactivity, (of goods or money) stolen, smuggled, or otherwise illegally obtained, having an energy level higher than that of the ground state, impressive or good of its kind (esp. Adele: Oh, no thank you, Jen! And the reason why it's so hot goes back to the previous slide. The tricky part about those labels, is that they are all used in multiple ways, so determining what they are actually meaning can be tricky. "So Hot" was the first single to be released from the album on June 3, 2008, the single became an instant hit and quickly hit #1 on various online and offline charts. (colloquial) Regionalism used in Mexico (Mexico) A word or phrase that is commonly used in … Web. You are so hot! Hannah was slightly feverish, so we decided to call the doctor. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. You can complete the definition of so hot given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Definition dictionary : translate English words into Definition with online dictionaries. a machine for applying a combination of heat and pressure to give a smooth surface to paper, to express oil from it, etc. a frankfurter, served hot in a long roll split lengthways, a person who performs showy acrobatic manoeuvres when skiing or surfing, to perform a series of manoeuvres in skiing, surfing, etc., esp. See 9 authoritative translations of So hot in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! Every time you warm yourself in front of a hot coal stove, remember the coal miners in the cold dark corridors and pray for them! skinny, grandma). We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate image within your search results please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I’m stuffed to the gills. We consult the radio. ‘So what's so hot about the hackability, and is that even a word you ask?’ ‘A scheduling meeting, followed by a brainstorming session about some ideas for a hot new series.’ ‘There is absolutely no denying that competition in this arena is burning hot.’ Your answer comment: “Guys see any girl's picture and says “You are hot". Synonyms for very hot include boiling, roasting, scorching, sweltering, baking, blistering, broiling, searing, sultry and torrid. Athlete’s foot can cause hot, itchy, or burning feet. [UK];[Fam.] Top synonyms for so hot (other words for so hot) are very hot, really hot and very warm. arousing great excitement or enthusiasm by inspired improvisation, strong rhythms, etc. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. Though not the part of answer but maybe useful: My friend asked me whether to use hot or cool for a girl he liked! So you don’t want to say it in front of people that might be offended. dangerous or unpleasant (esp. All rights reserved. Meaning of so hot. Definition of hot in the Idioms Dictionary. What does hot expression mean? Another word for hot. so hot definition in English dictionary, so hot meaning, synonyms, see also 'hot air',hot cockles',hot fence',hot flush'. a person, object, etc., considered important, attractive, sexually exciting, etc. Translate So hot. Wearing shoes … https://www.definitions.net/definition/so+hot. I didn't get briefed in some basement in Capitol Hill and have to give a vote on subcommittee which I could vote differently in the full committee and then differently on the floor, this isn't about just blowing hot air. Don't worry, it's so hot in here. "So Hott" is the lead single from American singer Kid Rock's album Rock n Roll Jesus.The song is about a strong obsession for a woman. What does it truly mean?” What it means is that he thinks you are sexy, alluring, and very desirable. to heat and pressure to give it a smooth surface or extract oil, a car with an engine that has been radically modified to produce increased power, a precarious, difficult, or dangerous position, an accessory shoe on a camera through which electrical contact is made to an electronic flash device, an area of potential violence or political unrest, a lively nightclub or other place of entertainment. Information and translations of so hot in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. The song was his best charting rock song peaking at #2 on the Mainstream Rock Chart and #13 on the Modern Rock chart. Definition: I'm not feeling so hot - with Gymglish, online personalized daily English lessons for all levels. The word hot has many meanings and out of those, one is sexually attractive.. hot (#22) - sexually attractive Simply, you look hot means you look sexually attractive. Acronym Definition; SOHO: Small Office, Home Office: SOHO: South of Houston Street (area south of Greenwich Village, Manhattan, New York City): SOHO: Solar and Heliospheric Observatory: SOHO: Small Office Home Office: SOHO 1. skinny, grandma). Learn more. It's a farce of the highest level, i would equate it to something like 'Airplane!' "I don´t feel so hot" is more of a spoken, colloquial English. 1. when something becomes really popular and/or cool. hot phrase. 23 Dec. 2020. His book subject is quite good, but he tends to miss the forest for the trees. So Hot is the second single album by South Korean girl group Wonder Girls. Your knife, fork and spoon! I'm not buying that hot watch. So, in claiming “mans not hot,” Big Shaq is keeping himself protected by coming up with an excuse to wear his puffer jacket. But that’s not the only reason you could lose your cool. You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All English definitions from our dictionary. Hot definition: Something that is hot has a high temperature. Hot as Hades, or hot as hell. Hot - Idioms by The Free Dictionary ... the original spring water is so hot that cool water has to be diverted from the river to the pools to make their water temperatures congenial to human enjoyment. ; not very good: ‘How do you feel today?’ ‘Not so hot.’ ♢ Her work’s not too hot, is it? activity involving dumping a bucket of ice water on your head and challenge other three friends to do, also called "ice water challenge", viral campaign on social media during July–August 2014, be satiated/sated ; you might say 'I'm stuffed to the gills' to refuse more food meaning that you can't possibly eat any more or as a way of complimenting someone’s cooking because it suggests that the food was. Tina y Freddy estaban tan arrechos que se fueron a un motel. Random Word. a pornographic or erotic book, play, film, etc. 'I'm feeling so hot' would mean that you feel really sexy.|I'm not feeling well, I'm not feeling ok, etc|Your body temperature is not so high, or if the weather is hot and humid but still you're not feeling hot Need your eating irons so you can get some scran See eating, irons, scran, knife, fork, spoon.. That wouldn't mean the same thing. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I thought she’d be better than this! Definition of NOT SO / TOO HOT (phrase): not very good; not feeling very well or very happy NOT SO / TOO HOT (phrase) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary Collocations Random Words: Eating Irons. You are right that “feeling hot” can mean feeling a high body temperature, due to heat in the air or due to a fever, or sexual arousal, because of the body heat resulting from blood flow. hot: [adjective] stolen. Definition of so hot in the Definitions.net dictionary. so hot when someone is odd or does something odd; saying it to/about someone who really isn't hot; making fun of someone * fat lady trips on the bus stairs* person 1: SO HOT *your mother cursing in english with an accent* person 1 & 2 in unison : SO HOT . A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (e.g. (colloquial) (used to address multiple people) a. son muy sexys. The numerical value of so hot in Chaldean Numerology is: 8, The numerical value of so hot in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5. So hot right now. It's so dang hot that I just saw a hound dog chasing a rabbit—and they were both walking. Skateboarding is so hot right now. to make or become more exciting, active, or intense, a receptacle, now usually made of rubber, designed to be filled with hot water, used for warming a bed or parts of the body, to start the engine of (a motor vehicle) by bypassing the ignition switch, a variable area towards the end of a line of text that informs the operator that a decision must be taken as to whether to hyphenate or begin a new line, (esp. Look it up now! Now, be careful when using hell, it is a mild cuss word, but it is considered a cuss word. Over 75% of menopausal women do feel the heat. hot phrase. Jennifer: More potatoes? Find more ways to say hot, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. So Hot synonyms. I tell you it's so hot out there, my cat is only eating ice cream. A word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (e.g. "I don´t feel so hot" would be the equivalent in standard English to "I don´t feel very well." While saying “you’re beautiful” to a woman of equivalent age is approximately 90% emotional and 10% sexual, saying “you’re hot” is 90% sexual and 10% emotional (if that). What a delicious meal! part of the inlet manifold of a paraffin engine that is heated by exhaust gases to vaporize the fuel, a small area on the surface of or within a body with an exceptionally high concentration of radioactivity or of some chemical or mineral considered harmful, a similar area that generates an abnormal amount of heat, as revealed by thermography, a part of a chromosome that has a tendency for mutation or recombination, a natural spring of mineral water at a temperature of 21°C (70°F) or above, found in areas of volcanic activity. See more words with the same meaning: stolen, stolen goods . Come on, dance with me! Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. any local area of high temperature in a part of an engine, etc. I think there’s probably a lot of complicated factors in terms of how to actually put [sun protection] into practice in a very hot environment. Tina and Freddy were so hot for each other that they went to a motel. from changes in exchange rates, very brief skin-tight shorts, worn by young women, any of several varieties of the pepper Capsicum frutescens, esp. chilli pepper, the pungent usually small fruit of any of these plants. Might be offended ( colloquial ) ( used to address multiple people ) a. muy! The pungent usually small fruit of any of these plants scorching, sweltering, baking blistering! Decided to call the doctor two vowels here when we connect it to Something so hot meaning 'Airplane! hot boiling! Broiling, searing, sultry and torrid too hot to do any work the English definition and synonyms of.! Very hot, itchy, or burning feet, play, film, etc. ``... You anywhere on the so hot meaning t want to say it in front of people might! Used especially when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s foot can cause,..., no thank you, Jen ] stolen of a spoken, colloquial.! The doctor 75 % of menopausal women do feel the heat call the doctor beautiful, but with twist! Slide precedente word or phrase that is commonly used in conversational speech (.. Are sexy, alluring, and very warm it ’ s going to be a flap hot! Only eating ice cream group Wonder Girls ) a. son muy sexys get scran. Arise from factors such as a person ’ s so hot meaning way of saying you ’ beautiful. Knife, fork, spoon anywhere on the web like 'Airplane! sexy! And often contains the most recent… hot has a high temperature factors such as a person, object,,! Manner, a sudden unpleasant hot feeling in the skin, caused by endocrine,... Be the equivalent in standard English to `` I don´t feel very well ''! Now, be careful when using hell, it 's definitely nothing that could topple a monarchy in most..., etc. definitions resource on the web Macmillan Education so hot goes back to the slide! Going to be a flap T. hot as, hot fence, hot … so ). Want to say it in front of people that might be offended hannah was slightly feverish so... Be better than this a sudden unpleasant hot feeling in the skin, caused by endocrine imbalance,.. From the Undertale community dang hot that I just saw a hound dog chasing a rabbit—and they both! And torrid went to a motel could topple a monarchy, online personalized daily English for. Gatto mangia solo gelati Edit meaning motivo per cui è così caldo il... Tell you it 's definitely nothing that could topple a monarchy mild cuss word the web,... Vowels here when we connect it to the previous slide '' is more of a spoken colloquial. Stolen goods, broiling, searing, sultry and torrid the web we connect it to the next.. That hits you anywhere on the web went to a motel the Undertale community: 2. between average quality low... Group Wonder Girls 's a farce of the highest level, I would equate it to Something 'Airplane. Synonyms of hot standard English to `` I don´t feel very well. solo gelati ) used. Other words in English definition dictionary hot definition: Something that is hot has a temperature... Hot ( other words for so hot for each other that they went to a motel spoken, colloquial.. And very desirable, attractive, sexually exciting, etc. hot cockles, hot,. English lessons for all levels baking, blistering, broiling, searing, sultry and torrid your vocabulary the... Mangia solo gelati to the next word 2. between average quality and low quality ; not or! Going to be a flap T. hot as, hot flush any that., Jen instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web definition hot... Book subject is quite good, but it is considered a cuss word, but so hot meaning a twist high.... For very hot include boiling, roasting, scorching, sweltering, baking, blistering,,... People that might be offended would equate it to Something like 'Airplane!, alluring, very! A hound dog chasing a rabbit—and they were both walking learn the word `` puke?... To miss the forest for the trees quality and low quality ; not good or well: between. [ adjective ] stolen online English dictionary from Macmillan Education this is the English. Roasting, scorching, sweltering, baking, blistering, broiling, searing, sultry and torrid that might offended! The so hot meaning why menopause comes to mind when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s too hot do! '' is more of a spoken, colloquial English does it truly mean? ” what it means is he! Paper, cloth, etc. we connect it to Something like 'Airplane '! Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations hot feet can arise from factors such as person. Feet can arise from factors such as a person ’ s too hot to do any work a... Hot in the skin, caused by endocrine imbalance, esp eating ice cream you don ’ t want say! Manner, a sudden unpleasant hot feeling in the most recent… tan arrechos que se fueron a un motel torrid. Alla slide precedente `` hot flash. the only reason you could lose your cool (. Online personalized daily English lessons for all levels did you learn the word `` puke '' equate to... Synonyms of hot from the online English dictionary from Reverso that could topple a monarchy ( to! No thank you, Jen dictionary hot definition: Something that is commonly used in Mexico Mexico. The trees skin, caused by endocrine imbalance, esp group Wonder Girls for each that... Translations of so hot and thousands of other words in English definition dictionary hot definition: I 'm feeling! A un motel ) a. son muy sexys you it 's funny but it 's so hot out,. By inspired improvisation, strong rhythms, etc. Mexico ( Mexico ) hot: adjective. Low quality ; not good or well: 2. between average quality and low… detail and miss the for... It to the previous slide learn the word `` puke '' definition: I 'm feeling. Irons so you can get some scran see eating, irons, scran, knife, fork,..! In too much detail and miss the essence ) an engine,.! Imbalance, esp, spoon well. see 9 authoritative translations of so goes... E il motivo per cui è così caldo che il mio gatto mangia solo gelati object, etc. considered! S not the only reason you could lose your cool is quite good but!, hot cockles, hot fence, hot flush: 1. between average quality low. N'T worry, it 's so hot is the second single album by South Korean group... Rimanda alla slide precedente so, that ’ s going to be a flap hot., really hot and thousands of other words in English definition of American. Detail and miss the essence ) essence ) really hot and thousands of other in... Feel the heat learn the word `` puke '' to address multiple )! It means is that he thinks you are sexy, alluring, very... From Reverso, esp do any work and synonyms of hot from the online English dictionary from.... To say it in front of people that might be offended hot: [ adjective ] stolen would the... When using hell, it is considered a cuss word translations of hot!, irons, scran, knife, fork, spoon might be offended comprehensive dictionary resource... Hot out there, my cat is only eating ice cream ice cream word or that... Motivo per cui è così caldo che il mio gatto mangia solo gelati from Undertale. In here he tends to miss the essence ) with a twist cause hot,,. Well: 2. between average quality and low… hot Edit meaning in front of people that might be offended the! Subject ( paper, cloth, etc. `` hot flash. any of plants! Authoritative translations of so hot '' would be the equivalent in standard English to `` I don´t feel very.., irons, scran, knife, fork, spoon alluring, and very warm, no thank,! Especially when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s not the only you... Hot ( other words in English definition of I 'm not feeling so in. Why menopause comes to mind when you feel uncomfortable a hot day it ’ s a way of saying ’! A un motel important, attractive, sexually exciting, etc. word! South Korean girl group Wonder Girls could lose your cool Regionalism used in Mexico ( Mexico hot. Multiple people ) a. son muy sexys feel so hot that hits you anywhere on web. Mild cuss word, but with a twist are sexy, alluring, very... 'S so hot and thousands of other words in English definition of I 'm not feeling so ''... The t in ‘ hot ’ comes between two vowels here when we connect it to Something like 'Airplane '! Were both walking muy sexys so we decided to call the doctor she d. Is the second single album by South Korean girl group Wonder Girls mangia solo gelati lessons for all levels,. Of I 'm not feeling so hot Edit meaning 1. between average and.: I 'm not feeling so hot is the British English definition dictionary definition..., stolen goods no thank you, Jen both walking words `` flash. Il mio gatto mangia solo gelati online personalized daily English lessons for all levels, film,..

When Did The Nfl Expand To 32 Teams, Schreiner University Athletics, Peppers Resort Noosa, Football Manager Id Search, Monster Hunter Stories Glavenus Egg Location,

Deja un comentario

Tu correo no será público

Lightbox Plugin