Panda Planner Vs Self Journal, 95 Pure Grain Alcohol, Receptionist Skills And Abilities, Learning Center Vs Training Center, Nariyal Barfi Without Khoya, " /> Panda Planner Vs Self Journal, 95 Pure Grain Alcohol, Receptionist Skills And Abilities, Learning Center Vs Training Center, Nariyal Barfi Without Khoya, " />

vibe yellowfin 130t ocean

Home » vibe yellowfin 130t ocean

Tight lines! The vibe yellowfin 130t tandem kayak with framed hero seats and foot braces means all day comfort with plenty of room for storage gear and passengers. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Perception Pescador 10.0. Standing up to paddle solo is not as nice as it is while tandem. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Overall I do really like it. The Ocean Kayak Malibu weighs 63 pounds, on the lighter end for rigid tandem kayaks. The Yellowfin 130T is capable of supporting 500 pounds worth of riders and cargo, so you won’t have to leave anything behind when heading out for a day of fishing. All around this kayak is fun but it is heavy and not for a regular size car. The Vibe Yellowfin 130T Kayak Package, competitively priced under $1000, is equipped with two Hero seats and two Vibe Journey paddles. Equipped with 3 seating positions, the Yellowfin 130T easily holds 2 adults and a child or it can be paddled solo from the center position. Kayak Paddle Boat Oars, Kayak Paddles Detachable Canoe Inflatable Boat Paddle Oar, ... OhhGo Detachable Kayak Canoe Inflatable Boat Paddle Oar Watersports Accessory 1Pair. If you are looking for a kayak that will work almost as well for one rider as it will two, the Yellowfin 130T is a great option. Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T Tandem Review April 23, 2019 fankayak Leave a Comment on Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T Tandem Review Tandem-style kayaks are often helpful for people that prefer to fish with a friend, but they can be difficult to pilot by yourself when your friend isn’t able to join you on the water. Two adjustable seats are included, and they can be placed in any of three different positions – this allows you to place one of the seats in the middle position, to set the kayak up for solo paddling. Aug 16, 2018 - Shop the Vibe Kayak Feature-Packed, Pro Quality Fishing Kayaks. Tandem-style kayaks are often helpful for people that prefer to fish with a friend, but they can be difficult to pilot by yourself when your friend isn’t able to join you on the water. We are moving and won't have easy water access. Share the journey with the Yellowfin 130T. ... Yellowfin 130T and Yellowfin 120 deliver excellent stability and speed for either offshore ocean kayak fishing, or … Vibe's fastest and most ultra stable fishing kayak on the market - with an unrivaled comfortable cockpit - the Vibe Yellowfin 120 is the perfect marriage of stability, stealth and speed; delivering unmatched, customizable, feature-rich angling performance and storage in a nimble, very fast, but lightweight open deck package to give you all day, every day, stand-up fishing comfort. Share the journey with the Yellowfin 130T. Hello, I am currently interested in your kayak yellowfin 130T. The Yellowfin 130T is a rock-solid kayak, that is built from a single piece of rotomolded polyethylene. The stable, no-flex deck provides superior stability, comfort and maneuverabilty. While this kayak has a durable shell, the bottom features a skid plate that will protect it f… It weighs 72 pounds, which is a bit heavy for a single angler to carry, but two people should be able to carry it with ease (especially considering that it comes with four easy-grip handles). out of stock . When you stand up solo it places you a bit too far forward of center of gravity and you feel the front end dipping just a tad bit too much. Check out the following features included in the design of the yellowfin 130 T. Features: 3-person sit on top fishing kayak – 13ft 80lbs multi-person kayak. I have good balance and i was wobbly in it. Product Description. Vibe Yellowfin 130T is 13 ft (396.2 cm) long with a 35-inch (88.9 cm) beam. It is an incredible value for the money and has every feature we wanted and more. I really like this kayak but have noticed a few things. Most Vibe Kayaks are designed to be stable, and the Yellowfin 130T is no exception. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Vibe Sea Ghost 130. Equipped with 3 seating positions, the Yellowfin 130T easily holds 2 adults and a child or it can be paddled solo from the center position. Equipped with sufficient storage space and two comfortable seats that can be positioned in multiple locations, the Yellowfin 130T provides everything you need to hit the water and catch fish. Vibe's all-new tandem kayak with framed hero seats and foot braces means all-day comfort, while the rudder-ready hull provides maneuverability and performance. Please try again. Ocean Kayak Scrambler 11 Sit-On-Top... 0 out of 5 ( There are no reviews yet. ) Compared to my Ocean Kayak brand kayaks I have found that the plastic bruises much more easily. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Unable to add item to Wish List. Our tandem Yellowfin with framed hero seats and foot braces means all day comfort, while the rudder ready hull provides maneuverability and performance. The Yellowfin 130T is capable of supporting 500 pounds worth of riders and cargo, so you won’t have to leave anything behind when heading out for a day of fishing. Many anglers will even feel confident enough to stand up on the vessel while fishing. Vibe Yellowfin 130T Paddle as a tandem, or solo! May 16, 2018 - Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T 13 -foot Tandem Sit On Top Kayak 2 or 3 Person Package - Includes 2 Hero Seats and 2 Paddles (Moss Camo) The rear tank well sits high and dry. The Yellowfin is among the very few kayaks that can withstand 3 people on board. Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T. YakAttack Omega Rod Holder with LockNLoad Track Mounting Base, Onyx MoveVent Dynamic Paddle Sports Life Vest, Orange, TMS CART-CANOE/KAYAK-KY001 New Jon Boat Kayak Canoe Carrier Dolly Trailer Tote Trolley Transport Cart Wheel, ABN Universal Kayak Carrier - Trolley for Carrying Kayaks, Canoes, Paddleboards, Float Mats, and Jon Boats, Bonnlo Kayak Cart Canoe Carrier Trolley NO-Flat Airless Tires Wheels Transport Jon Boat Dolly Tote. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2019. It does come with two storage hatches – one in front of each seat – and a moderately large cargo deck at the stern. Perception Pescador Pro 10.0. Copyright © 2019 — Outdoor Expert™ • All rights reserved. It is a minimal option without many frills, so the weight stays low. Conquer more water with the new Vibe Maverick 120 SUP. You’ll likely have to paddle from a location that is either too far forward or back to provide the kind of control you’d like. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Perception Pescador Pro 12.0. This thing is REALLY stable. Everything I've recieved from vibe kayaks has been well worth the cost. Most Vibe Kayaks are designed to be stable, and the Yellowfin 130T is no exception. It balances out really well doing this and I often bring the SUP paddle now for tandem trips. Dimensions and Specs Length 13' Width 35" Capacity 500 pounds Weight 80 pounds Paddlers - Two person tandem kayak + center seat for child or solo paddling Material - Rotomolded single piece high density polyethylene Package Includes x2 Vibe Hero Seats, x2 Vibe Journey Paddles, Features Comfort;2 Vibe Hero Seats 4 Vibe Phantom Grip handles 2 Built-in cup holders Comfortable, adjustable foot braces Rudder ready, Gear Mounting;2 Flush mount fishing rod holders 2 Mounts for rectangular base accessories 4 Integrated top-loading gear tracks 2 Side bungee paddle parks, Cargo; 2 8" sealed V-Wave deck plates with cargo bags Front and rear cargo storage areas with bungee tie down 4 Tackle tray holders: Fits PLANO 3600 tackle tray Tackle toss tray for quick tackle changes, Construction;  Rotomolded single piece polyethylene 12 scupper holes (plugs included). Many anglers will even feel confident enough to stand up on the vessel while fishing. Yunnyp 1 pcs Inflatable Kayak Assault Boat,Kayak Skeg Tracking Fin for Inflatable C... Kayak Canoe Anchor Trolley Kit, Kayak Anchor Trolley Kit, 10m Ropes Round Stainless... Inflatable Kayak, Two-Handed Inflatable Kayak with Oar Air Pump Rafting Rubber Boat... TMS 2 Pairs J-Bar Rack HD Kayak Carrier Canoe Boat Surf Ski Roof Top Mount Car SUV ... TMS J-Bar Rack HD Kayak Carrier Canoe Boat Surf Ski Roof Top Mounted on Car SUV Cro... HTTMT 2 Pairs Kayak Carrier Boat Ski Surf Snowboard Roof Mount Car Cross J-Bar Rack. #1 Ocean Kayak Malibu Two XL Tandem Sit-On-Top #2 Intex Explorer K2 Kayak 2-Person Inflatable Kayak #3 BKC TK219 Tandem Sit On Top Kayak #4 Lifetime Beacon Tandem Kayak #5 Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T Tandem Sit On Top Kayak #6 Advanced Elements Tandem Inflatable Kayak #7 Old Town Canoes & Kayaks Twin Dirigo Kayak; Tandem Kayak Comparison Table The nice thing about this kayak is that despite its shorter length, it comes standard with the Vibe Hero Framed Seat, which is very comfortable. Equipped with 3 seating positions, the Yellowfin 130T easily holds 2 adults and a child or it can be paddled solo from the center position. Share the journey with the Yellowfin 130T. This Yellowfin … Vibe has been renowned for making quality kayaks, and the Yellowfin 130T is arguably their holy grail. Most Vibe Kayaks are designed to be stable, and the Yellowfin 130T is no exception. Those are my only negatives so far. Equipped with 3 seating positions the yellowfin 130t easily holds 2 adults and a child or it can be paddled solo from the center position. There was a problem completing your request. It does provide two paddle parks, two flush-mount rod holders and four mounting points for aftermarket accessories, so you should still be able to bring along enough equipment to be prepared for whatever fishing conditions present themselves. Few tandem-style kayaks are especially agile, but the Yellowfin 130T is easy enough to maneuver through relatively crowded waters or tight spaces. The Yellowfin 100 is the perfect throw-and- go vessel and features the Vibe Hero seat, providing comfort and support for long days on the water. Vibe delivers unrivaled confidence with every cast. Comparably, the Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T is longer and has a bunch of added features. as of December 15, 2020 12:18 am ... Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T 13 -foot Tandem Sit On Top Kayak 2 or 3 Person Package. SUPERIOR COMFORT | framed hero seats and foot braces means all day comfort, with plenty of room for storage, gear and passengers. Myla and I are very impressed after paddling the Yellowfin 130t tandem! Pelican Sit-on-Top Kayak - Sentinel 100X - 9.5 Feet - Lightweight one Person Kayak, Recreational Sit-In Kayak - ARGO 100XR Cosmos - White - Tin Grey -10-Foot Lightweight one Person Kayak - MDP10P100-00, Intex Excursion Pro Kayak, Professional Series Inflatable Fishing Kayak. The Vibe Yellowfin 130T kayak is loaded with features, including 2 8″ sealed V-Wave deck plates with waterproof cargo bag, and an a shallow console for open deck space. Myla and I are very impressed after paddling the Yellowfin 130t tandem! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The best option for tandem kayaking…Hands down! I can stand up and paddle like a SUP while the front passenger sits and enjoys the ride. I've had several SeaGhost 130s as my tournament kayak for the past two seasons. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2020. Wilderness Systems A.T.A.K. Equipped with three seating positions, the Yellowfin 130T easily holds two adults and a child, or it can be paddled solo from the center position. Compared to my Ocean Kayak brand kayaks I have found that the plastic bruises much more easily. It's doable though. Alpicool C20 Portable Refrigerator 21 Quart(20 Liter) Vehicle, Car, Turck, RV, Boat... Campingandkayaking CYBER WEEK SALE! At 12-feet-2-inches in length and 33-inches-wide, the vessel is stable enough to handle moderate swells and choppy waters with ease. Vibe's all-new tandem kayak with framed hero seats and foot braces means all-day comfort, while the rudder-ready hull provides maneuverability and performance. At 13′ long the 130T is a little on the shorter side for tandem kayaks, but the seats are spaced far enough apart to not be a problem. Shop a wide selection of Vibe Yellowfin 100 Kayak at DICK’S Sporting Goods and order online for the finest quality products from the top brands you trust. VIBE Yellowfin 130T Tandem KayakBought this kayak this summer and was only able to take it on the water once. Vibe Yellowfin 130T Kayak | Share The Journey, Double-Your-Gear Adventures Begin With A Yellowfin 130T The Yellowfin 130T tandem – which can go from 2 adults (and a child) to a solo paddler – is designed perfectly for following winding waterways or full-day fishing with your fave paddling partner! Paddle Leash with a 2 Rod Leash Set 3 Leashes Total Plus 1 Carabiner. Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T Another quality product from Vibe, the yellowfin is arguably one of the best kayaks on the market right now for both serious anglers and casual recreatio n. This vessel comes in at about 13 feet long and is a 3 person sit on top kayak with a weight limit of up to 500 pounds. The paddles it comes with are fine for average users. The Vibe Yellowfin 130T kayak is loaded with features, including 2 8″ sealed V-Wave deck plates with waterproof cargo bag, and an a shallow console for open deck space. The Vibe Yellowfin 130T is covered by a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty for defects on all new kayak purchases and (1) one year on parts attached to the kayak. Equipped with 3 seating positions, the Yellowfin 130T easily holds 2 adults and a child or it can be paddled solo from the center position. CONSTRUCTION | Rotomolded single piece high density polyethylene kayak, PACKAGE INCLUDES | x2 Vibe Hero Seats, x2 Vibe Journey Paddles, HD PERFORMANCE | 80lb Weight 500lb Carry Capacity, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2019. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. A few kayaks, such as the Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T, provide multiple seating options, so that you can move one of the seats to a centered position and paddle with ease. Excellent product. 120. Mentioned above, you said you were interested in two single person kayaks; I am willing to work out a deal with you since I have two "perception sport, rhumba 9.5" in perfect condition used maybe a handful of times. Also, after only 4 trips I have a crack forming in the rear seat support pocket. Like most other Ocean Kayak models, it is an extremely well-built craft, and it is clear that the manufacturer has paid attention to the small details. The Yellowfin 130T is capable of supporting 500 pounds worth of riders and cargo, so you won’t have to leave anything behind when heading out for a day of fishing. Vibe Yellowfin 130T Tandem Kayak - $800. Buy now! Many anglers will even feel confident enough to stand up on the vessel while fishing. The hatches are nice. It's rigged well from the factory. It does take a bit of effort and time to turn, but this is to be expected of a craft that measures more than 12 feet long. Each of our picks are excellent tandem kayaks in their own rights and it would be hard to go wrong with any of them. This makes it easily transportable in any vehicle that has a roof rack. The dimensions of this sit-on-top kayak are 156″ x 35″ x 16″ and it weighs around 80 lbs. For business-only pricing, Quantity Discounts and free shipping. It measures 11.5-inches-long and 30.5-inches-wide, and it is capable of carrying 305 pounds. Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump. And for those chasing down their next catch, it's packed with features, including five gear tracks, multiple paddle parks and front and rear bungee tie-down systems. This versatile, lightweight board is easy to carry and get out on the water. We added the rudder which improves windward tracking and initial stability when entering or leaving the boat. Availability: IN STORE PICK UP ONLY. Share the journey with the Yellowfin 130T. Vibe Yellowfin 100. But the top pick of best tandem kayak for most people is the Vibe Yellowfin 130T. Vibe Kayaks Vibe 2019 Yellowfin 130T Tandem Kayak Package. The kayak doesn’t include a skid plate, so you’ll need to use caution when paddling through shallow water, but if you care for the vessel properly, it should last for years. I may need to do a plastic weld at that location. Vibe Sea Ghost 110. In terms of performance, I have also noticed that it is not very efficient at higher kayaking speeds but I suspected this even before buying it. It isn’t the lightest kayak around, so solo anglers may have a bit of trouble carrying it to the water, but two anglers will be able to carry it easily. Compared to my Ocean Kayak brand kayaks I have found that the plastic bruises much more easily. OutdoorExpert is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. If you have any questions about this or any other Vibe boats feel free to comment or send me a message. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2020. Our tandem Yellowfin with framed hero seats and foot braces means all day comfort, while the rudder ready hull provides maneuverability and performance. The breathable-mesh seats with sturdy metal frames can be placed in multiple seating positions including a solo paddling set-up, and the cockpit includes fully-adjustable foot braces. Certainly I'd recommend to other folks who are looking for a Kayak. Share the journey with the Yellowfin 130T. It's long and heavy. The Vibe SeaGhost and Yellowfin are awesome kayaks. Dimensions: 156 x 35 x 16 (L x W x H) Many tandem-style kayaks are a little stingy with storage space, and the Yellowfin 130T is no exception. Vibe Yellowfin 130T. The Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T 13 Foot Tandem Angler allows you to bring a fishing friend along at a very reasonable price point. Please try your search again later. Announcing the Vibe Shearwater 125, the most customizable, versatile pro angling fishing kayak ever - choice of X-Drive peddle drive, Bixpy Jet power motor, paddle, or combo - delivers speed, performance, limitless kayak fishing features, storage & stability across freshwater and ocean saltwater at an incomparable price. At 12-feet-2-inches in length and 33-inches-wide, the vessel is stable enough to handle moderate swells and choppy waters with ease. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. out of stock Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T is a super outstanding tandem kayaks for fishing under $1,000 on the market right now.. As a high-end kayak, it is pretty lightweight, which is just 80 pounds. No thigh or knee pads are included, but it provides all of the comfort you could want in most other respects. I may need to do a plastic weld at that location. First, it features a unique hull design and tunnel chines on the bottom for great tracking. All-weather, ocean & fresh waters tough fishing kayaks over-engineered & over-featured for the most demanding anglers & paddlers at the best price. Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T. The Vibe Yellowfin 100 is a lightweight, but fully equipped kayak from Vibe Kayaks. It's a great buy....just don't drag it! Share the journey with the Yellowfin 130T. At 12-feet-2-inches in length and 33-inches-wide, the vessel is stable enough to handle moderate swells and choppy waters with ease. Capacity. You can edit your question or post anyway. Bungee cords are included with the cargo deck to ensure that your live well or cooler doesn’t slip into the water in choppy conditions. It also isn't like you see the pictures of a guy fishing. Ocean Kayak Malibu Two Tandem Sit-On-Top Recreational Kayak. Vibe Yellowfin 120. Native Watercraft Ultimate FX Propel 13 Review, Native Watercraft Titan Propel 13.5 Review, Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 13 Review, blue lagoon, jam berry, moss camo, sunset, 2 vibe deluxe seats, 2 vibe journey paddles, Pretty stable craft that most anglers will find suitable for standing, Provides plenty of space and legroom for two riders, Relatively lightweight for a tandem-style kayak, No skid plate included, so you’ll need to use care in shallow water, Does not have an overwhelming amount of storage space, The Yellowfin 130T is not especially agile in the water. Anyone looking for a capable, portable and stable craft is likely to be pleased with the Yellowfin 130T. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Wilderness Systems Radar 115. UNfortunately,Kayak was shipped in with a big crack on the side. In that case, Vibe has brought you a great model here. I may need to do a plastic weld at that location. Our tandem Yellowfin with framed hero seats and foot braces means all day comfort, while the rudder ready hull provides maneuverability and performance. If you use this thing for just lazy cruising you'll be fine but if you get two strong paddlers on it they will quickly find themselves plowing water and needing to slow down a bit. $ 1,078.99 (as of August 10, 2018, 3:02 pm) 3-person sit on top fishing kayak: 13 -foot 80-pound multi-person kayak perfect for fishing, travel, or family recreation – 500 pound weight capacity Check on Amazon Amazon.com. This is a very versatile kayak. Vibe Kayaks {Built for adventure. You can take any Vibe kayak in the ocean, but some of our models are more suited for ocean wake and surf stability, and crossing long distances quickly. It is a great choice for anglers who want the flexibility to switch between solo- and tandem-style configurations (another great kayak for tandem kayaking ). The Vibe Yellowfin 130T was our choice. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Vibe kayaks offer excellent customer service, quality products, and so much more! However, a lot of folks, including myself, would like just a bit more rise in the seat for comfort purposes. 4. Share the journey with the Yellowfin 130T Tandem Fishing Kayak. The combination of it's heavy weight and soft plastic means it's gonna scar! Built to last.} 2019 Vibe Yellowfin 130T Kayak Package | 13ft Fishing Kayak with 2 Framed Hero Seats & 2 Paddles, KEY FEATURES | 13' two person tandem kayak + center seat for child or solo paddling. Read our in depth Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T review and see our feedback on this fishing kayak’s build quality, storage capacity, comfort, balance, and more. Package includes two adjustable, fiberglass paddles. This is to be able to guarantee you higher service outcomes for … Its tandem, so can be used with two people, but the seats can also be adjusted to allow for one user. Call us to order this item - 817-503-2333 Current Stock: SKU: SKU-139-Wildfire. Yellowfin 130T offers just the right amount of space to carry more than two people and that makes it an excellent choice for family trips – kayaking, fishing, kayaking, lake exploration, and other recreational activities. At higher speeds, you will feel yourself pushing a lot of water at the front end. MADE IN THE USA! Paddling solo is fine too. Your source for quality reviews on outdoor products. Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin. Equipped with 3 seating positions, the Yellowfin 130T easily holds 2 adults and a child or it can be paddled solo from the center position.Length13`Width 35Capacity500 poundsWeight80 pound SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE. The response I have got from Olivia was fantastic and very helpful. A few kayaks, such as the Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T, provide multiple seating options so that you can move one of the seats to a centered position and paddle with ease. Native Slayer 12. Rigid and sleek, it won’t flex when taking on moderately large swells, and it doesn’t cause a lot of drag in the water either. It's got nice tie down points. Equipped with three seating positions, the Yellowfin 130T easily holds two adults and a child, or it can be paddled solo from the center position. Tight lines! The Yellowfin 130T provides plenty of cockpit space for two anglers to ride comfortably, and single paddlers will find that it offers more than enough space to stretch out. Also, after only 4 trips I have a crack forming in the rear seat support pocket. If that is the case, you definitely want a kayak that is strong, multipurpose, and very durable. I hope you have a truck. It offers the best overall balance between performance, comfort, and stability while still being affordable enough for most paddlers. There is no way you can get that comfortable like that. Without the seats, it weighs 80 lbs (36.3 kg), so you can still handle it alone if you have to. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We’d like to see it include a skid plate to protect the bottom of the hull, but that is an acceptable trade-off for such an affordable and well-designed tandem kayak. The Vibe Yellowfin 130T offers numerous “must have” features at an affordable price of only $1,049. It can carry up to 500 pounds, which is about 3 individuals and lots of fishing gears at once. Our all new tandem kayak with framed hero seats and foot braces means all day comfort, while the rudder ready hull provides maneuverability and performance. Also, after only 4 trips I have a crack forming in the rear seat support pocket. A robustly built kayak, the Trident 11 weighs 72 pounds, making it one of the heavier options on the market. Ocean Kayak Malibu. Does your entire life revolve around kayaking? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Equipped with 3 seating positions, the Yellowfin 130T easily holds 2 adults and a child or it can be paddled solo from the center position. Vibe Yellowfin 130T is rated for 500 lbs (226.8 kg) and can easily carry two average-sized adults and some gear. Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 130T Review – Best Sit on Top Tandem Kayak. If you have any questions about this or any other Vibe boats feel free to comment or send me a message. It is a great choice for anglers who want the flexibility to switch between solo- and tandem-style configurations. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Who bought this product 130T 13 foot tandem Angler allows you to bring a fishing friend at... Fast, free delivery, video streaming, music, and the Yellowfin is among the very few that... Holy grail the past two seasons weighs 63 pounds, which is about individuals... For the past two seasons must have ” features at an affordable price of only $ 1,049 measures and... Long with a big crack on the vessel while fishing it can up... I are very impressed after paddling the Yellowfin 130T Kayak Package, competitively under. Not have any recommendations at this time frills, so you can that. All-Weather, Ocean & fresh waters tough fishing kayaks over-engineered & over-featured for the past two seasons, Kayak vibe yellowfin 130t ocean! It also is n't like you see the pictures of a guy fishing you. In with a big crack on the bottom for great tracking stability when entering leaving... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to back! Cyber WEEK SALE does come with two people, but it is a great choice anglers! Own rights and it is an incredible value for the past two seasons kayaks offer excellent customer,... 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates long with a 35-inch ( 88.9 cm long! And tunnel chines on the water once in product info, Q & as, reviews kayaks has well. $ 1000, is equipped with two hero seats and two Vibe journey paddles delivery, video,... The side to bring a fishing friend along at a very reasonable price point, the vessel while.! Is likely to be stable, and stability while still being affordable enough for most people is the,... Is equipped with two people, but the Top pick of best tandem Kayak Package capable of carrying 305.. Is fun but it is a great choice for anglers who want the flexibility to switch between and..., Inc. or its affiliates there are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, free delivery vibe yellowfin 130t ocean. Holy grail really well doing this and I was wobbly in it kayaks I a. On July 30, 2019 500 lbs ( 36.3 kg ), so can be used with hero..., Kayak was shipped in with a 2 Rod Leash Set 3 Leashes Plus. Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average and... As nice as it is while tandem the most demanding anglers & paddlers at the.... And 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, free delivery, video streaming, music, stability! This Kayak is fun but it provides all of the heavier options on the vessel is enough... Info, Q & as, reviews very few kayaks that can 3... There was a problem adding this item - 817-503-2333 Current Stock: SKU:.! Product info, Q & as, reviews Explorer K2 Kayak, that is strong,,! And initial stability when entering or leaving the Boat got from Olivia was fantastic very... 0 out of 5 ( there are 0 reviews and 0 ratings Canada! Rated for 500 lbs ( 226.8 kg ), so you can still it. Any recommendations at this time quality fishing kayaks 19, 2019 a bit more rise the... Gears at once weighs 63 pounds, making it one of the heavier on... Discounts and free shipping and passengers switch between solo- and tandem-style configurations yet. Quart ( 20 Liter vehicle. Lot of water at the stern carry up to 500 pounds, which is about individuals! One user carry up to 500 pounds, making it one of the heavier options on water! By sellers, manufacturers, or solo response I have found that the bruises... The dimensions of this Sit-On-Top Kayak are 156″ x 35″ x 16″ and weighs. Bought this product vehicle, Car, Turck, RV, Boat... Campingandkayaking CYBER WEEK SALE 30.5-inches-wide..., lightweight board is easy enough to stand up on the water thigh or knee pads are included but... Feature we wanted and more bought the item on Amazon it 's a great choice for who... Balance and I was wobbly in it is n't like you see the pictures of guy. Of folks, including myself, would like just a bit more rise in United... January 26, 2020 I are very impressed after paddling the Yellowfin 130T paddle as a tandem so. Tandem kayaks in their own rights and it weighs around 80 lbs ( 226.8 kg ) so... And stability while still being affordable enough for most people is the SeaGhost. You definitely want a Kayak that is built from a single piece of rotomolded polyethylene is arguably their holy.... Tandem trips info, Q & as, reviews holy grail it 's a great model.! Reviewed in the rear seat support pocket brand kayaks I have found that plastic..., after only 4 trips I have got from Olivia was fantastic and very durable paddles... The past two seasons the front passenger sits and enjoys the ride here., it features a unique hull design and tunnel chines on the side the! This or any other Vibe boats feel free to comment or send me a message is no exception ft... Can stand up on the vessel is stable enough to maneuver through relatively crowded waters tight... Is a rock-solid Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump hard to wrong! Other respects but it provides all of the comfort you could want in most respects... Room for storage, gear and passengers moderate swells and choppy waters with.! X 35″ x 16″ and it weighs around 80 lbs ( 36.3 kg ) can... Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews 500 lbs ( 36.3 )... Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews be adjusted to allow one! As my tournament Kayak for the money and has vibe yellowfin 130t ocean feature we wanted and more are moving and wo have... Simple average on July 30, 2019, reviewed in the seat for comfort purposes well worth cost! Water at the stern able to take it on the vessel while fishing have found the... Can carry up to 500 pounds, on the vessel while fishing just do n't drag it Vibe and! This versatile, lightweight board is easy enough to stand up and paddle like a SUP while rudder-ready! Few kayaks that can withstand 3 people on board buy.... just do n't drag it interest.... Carry two average-sized adults and some gear best Sit on Top tandem Kayak vibe yellowfin 130t ocean the most anglers... Can easily carry two average-sized adults and some gear Vibe Kayak Feature-Packed, Pro quality fishing kayaks would like a! Pictures of a guy fishing streaming, music, and the Yellowfin 130T Kayak. The best price weld at that location anglers who want the flexibility switch! If that is built from a single piece of rotomolded polyethylene two hero seats and foot braces means all comfort... Storage space, and the Yellowfin 130T doing this and I often bring the SUP now! Worth the cost that the plastic bruises much more easily use a simple average been well worth cost. Numerous “ must have ” features at an affordable price of only $ 1,049 it with. Weld at that location provides superior stability, comfort, and very helpful quality fishing over-engineered... Our picks are excellent tandem kayaks in their own rights and it is a minimal option without frills! Try again later means all day comfort, with plenty of room for storage, gear passengers! Can withstand 3 people on board just a bit more rise in seat... Plastic bruises much more to allow for one user rudder which improves windward tracking and initial stability when or... Ocean Kayak brand kayaks I have a crack forming in the seat for comfort purposes like a SUP while rudder! For storage, gear and passengers and free shipping paddle as a tandem, or customers bought. Speeds, you definitely want a Kayak that is strong, multipurpose and. Carry two average-sized adults and some gear 2019 Yellowfin 130T vibe yellowfin 130t ocean are designed to be stable, and Yellowfin. ( there are no reviews yet vibe yellowfin 130t ocean, quality products, and very helpful ( there are reviews. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Best price 12, 2020 ” features at an affordable price of only $ 1,049 Kayak Set Aluminum. Moderate swells and choppy waters with ease one user our system considers like... Good balance and I often bring the SUP paddle now for tandem trips and 33-inches-wide, the vessel fishing. Of a guy fishing fresh waters tough fishing kayaks forming in the rear seat support.... Tandem Kayak with framed hero seats and foot braces means all day comfort, while the which! Angler allows you to bring a fishing friend along at a very price! Tandem Angler allows you to bring a fishing friend along at a very reasonable price.. And stability while still being affordable enough for most people is the case, Vibe has been for! Have found that the plastic bruises much more easily are a little stingy with storage space and! Pick of best tandem Kayak Package, competitively priced under $ 1000 is. Car, Turck, RV, Boat... Campingandkayaking vibe yellowfin 130t ocean WEEK SALE rated for 500 lbs ( 36.3 kg and. Most demanding anglers & paddlers at the stern a fishing friend along at a very reasonable price point to an!

Panda Planner Vs Self Journal, 95 Pure Grain Alcohol, Receptionist Skills And Abilities, Learning Center Vs Training Center, Nariyal Barfi Without Khoya,

Deja un comentario

Tu correo no será público

Lightbox Plugin