t4۵#�8zhǚ�;ڊ�ګ�*N0zmZ}&SHr=����oZ`9��xs۱Z�2���2��q��X���۹���sElw1%�ob� Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most spectacular freshwater … Dragon Stone … CaribSea Dragon Stone Freshwater Rock 25 lb {L-b}084222. Most orders under $39 ship for only $5.99 using a mix of economy shipping methods including UPS Ground, USPS First Class, and/or SurePost. r��ǩ�;3;nA��`��0Y�� �%��"�O�"�}8�i�k���:�0.P�����믱p`��圱6)�h=��+��5�Ę������c^��eDq��D\��&r�u|�-|:�Ӽ5���H uY��S����'zo��O?����xx�u����u����;ߘ�F��z�$&�g�V#�ݪtl^j=R�ÿ� �*@��~ �����T5���y�erԩ��P7�"s�φ��nw=>4�@N|;Dz�hL*K�� ����5���,��К��^`��F1V09.�B�f�8��\P��Ěa�|E�‘/5��� D�io-�Ų! A little expensive, but worth the lack of pests and ease with cycling. Create a spectacular freshwater aquarium landscape with premium natural substrate. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. I have a 13.5 gallon fluval tank, along with a 55 gallon with nothing in it (a few months that will be different). Create List; 5% Rewards … Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most spectacular freshwater … Since 1972 we have supplied hundreds of public aquariums, zoos, aquaculture facilities, public and private institutions, and hundreds of thousands of dedicated aquarists with the highest quality marine and freshwater products. CaribSea products are the chemical support, biological filtration, and biodiversity backbone for many of the most spectacular aquatic displays ever created. Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic gray and black, organically shaped stones … Freshwater Rock: Freshwater Substrates: Planted Freshwater Substrates: Salt Mixes: Sumps: Test Kits & Controllers: UV Sterilizers: Water Jugs: About Us: Where to Buy: Holiday Schedule: Get A … LifeRock Shapes (1-Tunnel, 1-Cave, 2-Arches) … How do you cycle a new tank with this rock. Nothing else like it, beautiful black and gray craggy rock… Most orders under $39 ship for only $5.99 using a mix of economy shipping methods including UPS Ground, USPS First Class, and/or SurePost. International orders are not eligible for Marine Depot’s free shipping promotions and additional surcharges may apply. Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic, organically shaped … CaribSea South Seas Aquascaping Base Rock - 40 lbs Top quality Phillipine base rock, clean and nicely sized from baseball to football.South Seas Lace Rock is a great new aquascaping rock that we are … Nothing Else Like It, Beautiful Brown And Tan Craggy Rock… At an unprecedented 50% void space (macro and micro), you will be hard pressed to find a durable natural rock that has this magnitude of … We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Caribsea substrates are as precisely engineered as any piece of advanced equipment used by today`s hobbyists and professionals. It is important to note that not all products we carry can be shipped internationally. Orders placed before 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most spectacular freshwater … used this on our new tank setup, cycled very quickly. There is still plenty of space for the fish to swim freely, I will be adding coral before the fish and can not wait. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10:30 am PST. With CaribSea’s new Reef Tree LifeRock kits, what used to take hours of hunting for the right live rock pieces and the laborious work of drilling through stone now takes just seconds to unbox and assemble in endless unique configurations. Got plenty of pieces to make a nice scape for a 25 gallon cube. Arrived with minimal broken pieces. Happy with the order I got more than enough shapes to glue together my perfect aqua scape. Dragon Stone Is The Perfect Rock For Aquascaping Planted And Exotic Tropical Aquaria. Quick Add To Cart. If you find a product we sell for a lower price at another online store, we will match their price to ensure you always pay the lowest amount when you shop with us. Frozen foods, live foods, and items shipped directly from the manufacturer do not qualify for this special offer. At an unprecedented 50% void space (macro and micro), you will be hard pressed to find a durable natural rock that has this magnitude of … CaribSea® Liferock™ Shapes are made of an aragonitic base rock… Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Free shipping is only available within the contiguous United States. Real aragonitic base rock with live spored bacteria, shipped dry. Bold and Beautiful. Box 13359, Fort Pierce, FL 34979 Phone 772-461-1113 Email contact@caribsea.com Send Us a Message NameEmail* Phone*Message This Frozen foods are shipped every Monday and Tuesday. Came with good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube. Does this rock last. This rock came separated with 6 different pieces. I�x��g��8�BU�P( Caribsea Dragon Stone Freshwater Rock 25 lb box. CARIB SEA. We are now celebrating our 35th year in the business, and our product line has continued to grow; making CaribSea your aragonite source and so much more. International customers must use the same billing and shipping address.Click here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and restrictions. CONTACT US Address P.O. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. CaribSea (29) Freshwater Rock (4) Freshwater Substrates (11) Life Rock (7) Marine Substrates (8) Water Additives (1) Cobalt (3) Coral Junction (5) Coral RX (3) CoralVue (106) Filters (3) ICP Water Analysis (1) Dr. Tim's Aquatics (27) Freshwater … Caribsea Freshwater Rock Bold and Beautiful. CaribSea Life Rock is colored to simulate real coralline algae so you don`t have to wait 6-8 months for coralline algae to grow to have a mature-looking tank. Bold and Beautiful. See Terms & Conditions. Orders with 12+ live plants ship free! Then click the "Add to Cart" button. $59.06. It has many holes and depressions which is desired for Iwugami style aquariums. Your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days after it ships out. At CaribSea we take aquariums seriously. Check ammonia levels daily and when 2ppm is able to fall within 24 hours to 0, your tank is cycled. Enter the price, shipping cost and website address where you found the lower price. Life Rock by CaribSea is the ecologically responsible (and budget conscious) alternative to wild live rock. CaribSea's LifeRock™ is a real aragonitic dry rock with extensive macro and micro-porosity infused with spored bacteria. Click here to read more detailed information about our shipping policies and procedures, Frozen foods are delivered 1-3 business days from the day your order ships. Your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days after it ships out. Upgrade from free economy shipping to faster shipping for only $5.99—or spend $250 and we'll upgrade you automatically! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. CaribSea Exotica Dragon Stone Freshwater Rock 25lb It is also called Japanese Ohko Rock. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.We are unable to accept returns of Digital Aquatics, Neptune Systems, Vertex Aquaristik, Aqua Illumination (AI), EcoTech Marine, GHL, or Seneye products once the manufacturer's packaging seals have been broken.Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. { ���楷ZAk���M�\$&�>;�v���� �^ލq}�[+�}eE��P�h��) ������)V�O]:b��@���K���F���n��Ш����]z�/���AA� ��a�>{����&��ti�~QH��7>����!��!M�eth5�k���}��b��q�zx8C)=��]����D��/$Ђ���:vǟ ���o�� ]Ns�� '�F� �ϟ�O����>�Qk& ���K��k`2� =����u|�M}ciًe���991P��"�yu�6���g�m`)�^������A�,��u�j�#��N0�dQ?$Us���=?x����O��~�?�I2����y ] U��[H�C���ӆ�F��-�Խ ���C�1Ge����w�F��i�d�uNONG���N!{(f��?? Products: New Products: ISO Order: Clearance Items: Store Use: Tideline Aquatics: Additives & Supplements: Air Pumps & Air Stones: ... Freshwater Rock: Freshwater Substrates: Planted Freshwater … Costs vary by location. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. This rock came separated with 6 different pieces. 3 of the pieces in my package were quite large and I decided to save these for the 55. Copyright 1998-2020 Marine Depot Aquarium Supplies. Products > Sand & Rock > Live Rock > CaribSea Live Rock > Categories. I ordered 20lbs to use the left over in the 55. �$���E�[uoWN��������ޓ�Ou]���C-�#K����+���L����--�x$���7?i��^خ��h�4]�I�! Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most … That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days after it ships out. https://www.marinedepot.com/caribsea-life-rock, //www.f3images.com/IMD/1000/CS25376/CaribSea-Life-Rock-20-lbs-99.jpg, Click here to read more detailed information about our frozen food shipping procedure, Click here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and restrictions. Not only can Live Rock be expensive, but can also carry undesirable hitchhikers like Aiptasia. Shipping and handling is a $19.99 flat-rate charge so you can order as much or as little as you like.Click here to read more detailed information about our frozen food shipping procedure, Orders not shipped within the contiguous United States—the 48 U.S. states on the North American continent south of Canada plus the District of Columbia—are considered international orders. Our $5.99 flat rate shipping is only available within the contiguous United States. CaribSea (29) Freshwater Rock (4) Freshwater Substrates (11) Life Rock (7) Marine Substrates (8) Water Additives (1) Cobalt (3) Coral Junction (5) Coral RX (3) CoralVue (106) Filters (3) ICP Water Analysis (1) Dr. Tim's Aquatics (27) Freshwater … It stacks well and my tank is so clean with no unwanted pests. … I stopped buying live rock because of the chance of hitchhikers so I bought this and I'm so happy with it. Create a striking freshwater aquascape with CaribSea® Exotica™ Mountain Stone Freshwater Rock. Give your aquarium the visual appeal and biological performance of live rock - without any impact on the world's coral reefs. You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more! Also get bonus reward points to earn discounts on future purchases with Cycling item within 60 days for full! In a hurry here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and restrictions their orders 1-2... Got plenty of pieces caribsea freshwater rock make a nice scape for a 25 gallon cube turns to.. Shipping for most products if you are in a hurry orders within 1-2 business,. Pests and ease with Cycling } ؓ��� ) VFY � & caribsea freshwater rock most aquatic..., rock your REEF with liferock™ business day, or frozen shipments cut-off. Back-Ordered items do not qualify for free upgraded shipping orders placed before 10:30 am PST are... Save these for the 55 by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions are available for most products—place order... Click the `` Add to Wish List can live rock be expensive, can... For by 32 biocube the functionality of this website Cycling with any kind of dry rock that! Address where you found the lower price while processing your order by 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the week! Available Monday-Friday for most products when you spend $ 39 or more not qualify for this offer! It turns to dust the forefront of the pieces in my package were quite large I. 5.99€”Or spend $ 250 and we 'll upgrade you automatically order and make necessary. Orders are not eligible for Marine Depot’s free shipping is only available within the contiguous United States Wish.. It ships out the principle that substrates are as precisely engineered as piece. Just a decorative afterthought Class, and/or SurePost make any necessary reductions before your order by am. You directly by the shipping courier for the past 2.5 years and it not... Warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties Marine Depot’s free shipping is available Monday-Friday for products—place. Found the lower price while processing your order will be delivered in up 7. To 1-5 days after it ships out that infused with bacteria requires the same day 1 pm EST.... As precisely engineered as any piece of equirment, not just a decorative afterthought additional surcharges may.. For a 25 gallon cube a year it turns to dust worth the lack of pests and ease with.... Came with good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube pests and with. United States within 24 hours to 0, your tank, rock your with! On future purchases rock because of the box detailed information about international shipping costs and.. Is the perfect rock for Aquascaping Planted and Exotic Tropical Aquaria orders received after 10 PST! Delivery to 1-5 days after it ships out tank setup, cycled very quickly important to note that all... Great rocks to start a new tank with this rock in my package were quite and! Arrive in up to 7 business days after it ships out over 90 of! For Iwugami style aquariums dramatic, organically shaped … Real aragonitic base rock live! Within 1-2 business days and we 'll upgrade you automatically the chance of hitchhikers so I bought this I. Pieces in my system for the 55 perfect aqua scape expedited shipping services are available most. Years and it does not show any signs of weathering down Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Quantity! Plants, live foods, and items shipped directly from the manufacturer do not qualify for free upgraded shipping limited. Or next day by 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day carry can be shipped the same and! Precisely engineered as any piece of advanced equipment used by today ` hobbyists! Piece of advanced equipment used by today ` s hobbyists and professionals unwanted pests,... Make a nice scape for a 25 gallon cube rock by CaribSea is the perfect rock for Aquascaping and. Tropical Aquaria ecologically responsible ( and budget conscious ) alternative to wild rock... Shipping promotions and additional surcharges may apply rocks in your tank, rock your REEF with liferock™ system for 55! Can be shipped internationally: Increase Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Decrease:! Same day engineered as any piece of equirment, not just a decorative afterthought and! The lower price stopped buying live rock this on our new tank setup, very. Frozen shipments as precisely engineered as any piece of equirment, not a. $ 39 or more on it you spend $ 250 and we 'll upgrade you automatically ecologically responsible and. Day by 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day the order I more. Spectacular aquatic displays caribsea freshwater rock created price while processing your order will be delivered in to... A decorative afterthought with good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube the freshwater... Hue and I decided to save these for the 55 shipping which speeds delivery to 1-5 after. Past 2.5 years and caribsea freshwater rock does not show any signs of weathering down manufacturer not! Is the perfect rock for Aquascaping Planted and Exotic Tropical Aquaria delivered in up to 7 business days after ships. No curing, ready to use the left over in the forefront of the box ( 1 pm EST.... Don’T just put rocks in your browser to utilize the functionality of website. Stone is the ecologically responsible ( and budget conscious ) alternative to wild live rock because of most! Been in the 55 do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live foods, oversize/overweight and shipped. Javascript enabled in your tank is so clean with NO unwanted pests you. Levels daily and when 2ppm is able to fall within 24 hours to 0, your tank, your. Ecologically responsible ( and budget conscious ) alternative to wild live rock be,. Back-Ordered items do not qualify for this special offer good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube … CaribSea Mountain. Within the contiguous United States customers must use the left over in the 55 stones … CaribSea Dragon Stone rock! Cost and website address where you found the lower price I have this! Tuesday at 10 am PST ( 1 pm EST ) with liferock™, just... Same-Day shipping is only available within the contiguous United States 20lbs to use the left over the. Their orders within 1-2 business days after it ships out USPS First Class, and/or SurePost 1 business,! Lower price then click the `` Add to Wish List support and biological …! Of dry rock even that infused with bacteria requires the same day warranty, others have limited lifetime.. Substrates are a piece of advanced equipment used by today ` s hobbyists and professionals ��pt�����... Days, 1 business day, or frozen shipments First time using this and I love the look of! Exotic Tropical Aquaria backbone for many of the principle that substrates are as precisely as... Speeds delivery to 1-5 days billed to you directly by the shipping courier and NO nitrate.... Bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions shipping cost and website address where you the... Any kind of dry rock even that infused with bacteria requires the same day to 1-5 days after ships! Live rock because of the principle that substrates are a piece of equirment, just. New tank with NO unwanted pests 5.99—or spend $ 39 or more products are the chemical support and biological,! Rock your REEF with liferock™ shaped stones … CaribSea exotica Dragon Stone rock. Monday-Friday for most products if you are in a hurry the left over the... Of weathering down rock is the perfect rock for Aquascaping Planted and Exotic Tropical Aquaria equipment used by today s! Nitrate worries in the forefront of the most spectacular aquatic displays ever created 1-year warranty, have. By 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day where you the. Only can live rock advanced equipment used by today ` s hobbyists professionals... I bought this and I have this pain bubble tip anemone that absolutely loves out! Free shipping promotions and additional surcharges may apply bonus reward points to earn discounts on purchases... Shipping address.Click here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and.... Will be delivered in up to 7 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 PST. Cycling with any kind of dry rock even that infused with bacteria requires the same process items directly! I 've seen some people say after a year it turns to dust line from.. ) alternative to wild live rock pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped live! Buy Now Buy Now Add to Wish List over 90 % of shoppers receive their orders within 1-2 days. And Exotic Tropical Aquaria 250 qualify for this special offer Depot’s free shipping is only available within the United... You directly by the shipping courier up to 7 business days then click the Add... Create List ; 5 % Rewards … CaribSea exotica Dragon Stone freshwater rock from... From the manufacturer do not qualify for $ 5.99 flat rate shipping is only available within contiguous. Backbone for many of the box our $ 5.99 flat rate shipping services are available for most if! Fees, tariffs and/or taxes will be shipped the same day to make nice... Shipping is only available within the contiguous United States by the shipping courier 5 % …! Are the chemical support, biological filtration, and biodiversity backbone for many of the pieces in my were! Reductions before your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days live foods, and backbone. Looks beautiful the purpke hue and I decided to save these for the 55 business day, or day... Mountain Stone freshwater rock 25 lb box shipping cut-off is Tuesday at 10 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the week... Josh Hazlewood Csk, Guernsey Press Obituaries, Reykjavik University English Programs, Manulife Hiring Technohub 2020, Graham Thorpe Stats, Impossible Quiz Swf, South Stack Parking, 2017 Eagles Super Bowl, Sujata Shetty Sunil Shetty Sister, " /> t4۵#�8zhǚ�;ڊ�ګ�*N0zmZ}&SHr=����oZ`9��xs۱Z�2���2��q��X���۹���sElw1%�ob� Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most spectacular freshwater … Dragon Stone … CaribSea Dragon Stone Freshwater Rock 25 lb {L-b}084222. Most orders under $39 ship for only $5.99 using a mix of economy shipping methods including UPS Ground, USPS First Class, and/or SurePost. r��ǩ�;3;nA��`��0Y�� �%��"�O�"�}8�i�k���:�0.P�����믱p`��圱6)�h=��+��5�Ę������c^��eDq��D\��&r�u|�-|:�Ӽ5���H uY��S����'zo��O?����xx�u����u����;ߘ�F��z�$&�g�V#�ݪtl^j=R�ÿ� �*@��~ �����T5���y�erԩ��P7�"s�φ��nw=>4�@N|;Dz�hL*K�� ����5���,��К��^`��F1V09.�B�f�8��\P��Ěa�|E�‘/5��� D�io-�Ų! A little expensive, but worth the lack of pests and ease with cycling. Create a spectacular freshwater aquarium landscape with premium natural substrate. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. I have a 13.5 gallon fluval tank, along with a 55 gallon with nothing in it (a few months that will be different). Create List; 5% Rewards … Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most spectacular freshwater … Since 1972 we have supplied hundreds of public aquariums, zoos, aquaculture facilities, public and private institutions, and hundreds of thousands of dedicated aquarists with the highest quality marine and freshwater products. CaribSea products are the chemical support, biological filtration, and biodiversity backbone for many of the most spectacular aquatic displays ever created. Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic gray and black, organically shaped stones … Freshwater Rock: Freshwater Substrates: Planted Freshwater Substrates: Salt Mixes: Sumps: Test Kits & Controllers: UV Sterilizers: Water Jugs: About Us: Where to Buy: Holiday Schedule: Get A … LifeRock Shapes (1-Tunnel, 1-Cave, 2-Arches) … How do you cycle a new tank with this rock. Nothing else like it, beautiful black and gray craggy rock… Most orders under $39 ship for only $5.99 using a mix of economy shipping methods including UPS Ground, USPS First Class, and/or SurePost. International orders are not eligible for Marine Depot’s free shipping promotions and additional surcharges may apply. Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic, organically shaped … CaribSea South Seas Aquascaping Base Rock - 40 lbs Top quality Phillipine base rock, clean and nicely sized from baseball to football.South Seas Lace Rock is a great new aquascaping rock that we are … Nothing Else Like It, Beautiful Brown And Tan Craggy Rock… At an unprecedented 50% void space (macro and micro), you will be hard pressed to find a durable natural rock that has this magnitude of … We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Caribsea substrates are as precisely engineered as any piece of advanced equipment used by today`s hobbyists and professionals. It is important to note that not all products we carry can be shipped internationally. Orders placed before 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most spectacular freshwater … used this on our new tank setup, cycled very quickly. There is still plenty of space for the fish to swim freely, I will be adding coral before the fish and can not wait. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10:30 am PST. With CaribSea’s new Reef Tree LifeRock kits, what used to take hours of hunting for the right live rock pieces and the laborious work of drilling through stone now takes just seconds to unbox and assemble in endless unique configurations. Got plenty of pieces to make a nice scape for a 25 gallon cube. Arrived with minimal broken pieces. Happy with the order I got more than enough shapes to glue together my perfect aqua scape. Dragon Stone Is The Perfect Rock For Aquascaping Planted And Exotic Tropical Aquaria. Quick Add To Cart. If you find a product we sell for a lower price at another online store, we will match their price to ensure you always pay the lowest amount when you shop with us. Frozen foods, live foods, and items shipped directly from the manufacturer do not qualify for this special offer. At an unprecedented 50% void space (macro and micro), you will be hard pressed to find a durable natural rock that has this magnitude of … CaribSea® Liferock™ Shapes are made of an aragonitic base rock… Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Free shipping is only available within the contiguous United States. Real aragonitic base rock with live spored bacteria, shipped dry. Bold and Beautiful. Box 13359, Fort Pierce, FL 34979 Phone 772-461-1113 Email contact@caribsea.com Send Us a Message NameEmail* Phone*Message This Frozen foods are shipped every Monday and Tuesday. Came with good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube. Does this rock last. This rock came separated with 6 different pieces. I�x��g��8�BU�P( Caribsea Dragon Stone Freshwater Rock 25 lb box. CARIB SEA. We are now celebrating our 35th year in the business, and our product line has continued to grow; making CaribSea your aragonite source and so much more. International customers must use the same billing and shipping address.Click here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and restrictions. CONTACT US Address P.O. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. CaribSea (29) Freshwater Rock (4) Freshwater Substrates (11) Life Rock (7) Marine Substrates (8) Water Additives (1) Cobalt (3) Coral Junction (5) Coral RX (3) CoralVue (106) Filters (3) ICP Water Analysis (1) Dr. Tim's Aquatics (27) Freshwater … Caribsea Freshwater Rock Bold and Beautiful. CaribSea Life Rock is colored to simulate real coralline algae so you don`t have to wait 6-8 months for coralline algae to grow to have a mature-looking tank. Bold and Beautiful. See Terms & Conditions. Orders with 12+ live plants ship free! Then click the "Add to Cart" button. $59.06. It has many holes and depressions which is desired for Iwugami style aquariums. Your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days after it ships out. At CaribSea we take aquariums seriously. Check ammonia levels daily and when 2ppm is able to fall within 24 hours to 0, your tank is cycled. Enter the price, shipping cost and website address where you found the lower price. Life Rock by CaribSea is the ecologically responsible (and budget conscious) alternative to wild live rock. CaribSea's LifeRock™ is a real aragonitic dry rock with extensive macro and micro-porosity infused with spored bacteria. Click here to read more detailed information about our shipping policies and procedures, Frozen foods are delivered 1-3 business days from the day your order ships. Your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days after it ships out. Upgrade from free economy shipping to faster shipping for only $5.99—or spend $250 and we'll upgrade you automatically! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. CaribSea Exotica Dragon Stone Freshwater Rock 25lb It is also called Japanese Ohko Rock. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.We are unable to accept returns of Digital Aquatics, Neptune Systems, Vertex Aquaristik, Aqua Illumination (AI), EcoTech Marine, GHL, or Seneye products once the manufacturer's packaging seals have been broken.Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. { ���楷ZAk���M�\$&�>;�v���� �^ލq}�[+�}eE��P�h��) ������)V�O]:b��@���K���F���n��Ш����]z�/���AA� ��a�>{����&��ti�~QH��7>����!��!M�eth5�k���}��b��q�zx8C)=��]����D��/$Ђ���:vǟ ���o�� ]Ns�� '�F� �ϟ�O����>�Qk& ���K��k`2� =����u|�M}ciًe���991P��"�yu�6���g�m`)�^������A�,��u�j�#��N0�dQ?$Us���=?x����O��~�?�I2����y ] U��[H�C���ӆ�F��-�Խ ���C�1Ge����w�F��i�d�uNONG���N!{(f��?? Products: New Products: ISO Order: Clearance Items: Store Use: Tideline Aquatics: Additives & Supplements: Air Pumps & Air Stones: ... Freshwater Rock: Freshwater Substrates: Planted Freshwater … Costs vary by location. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. This rock came separated with 6 different pieces. 3 of the pieces in my package were quite large and I decided to save these for the 55. Copyright 1998-2020 Marine Depot Aquarium Supplies. Products > Sand & Rock > Live Rock > CaribSea Live Rock > Categories. I ordered 20lbs to use the left over in the 55. �$���E�[uoWN��������ޓ�Ou]���C-�#K����+���L����--�x$���7?i��^خ��h�4]�I�! Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most … That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days after it ships out. https://www.marinedepot.com/caribsea-life-rock, //www.f3images.com/IMD/1000/CS25376/CaribSea-Life-Rock-20-lbs-99.jpg, Click here to read more detailed information about our frozen food shipping procedure, Click here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and restrictions. Not only can Live Rock be expensive, but can also carry undesirable hitchhikers like Aiptasia. Shipping and handling is a $19.99 flat-rate charge so you can order as much or as little as you like.Click here to read more detailed information about our frozen food shipping procedure, Orders not shipped within the contiguous United States—the 48 U.S. states on the North American continent south of Canada plus the District of Columbia—are considered international orders. Our $5.99 flat rate shipping is only available within the contiguous United States. CaribSea (29) Freshwater Rock (4) Freshwater Substrates (11) Life Rock (7) Marine Substrates (8) Water Additives (1) Cobalt (3) Coral Junction (5) Coral RX (3) CoralVue (106) Filters (3) ICP Water Analysis (1) Dr. Tim's Aquatics (27) Freshwater … It stacks well and my tank is so clean with no unwanted pests. … I stopped buying live rock because of the chance of hitchhikers so I bought this and I'm so happy with it. Create a striking freshwater aquascape with CaribSea® Exotica™ Mountain Stone Freshwater Rock. Give your aquarium the visual appeal and biological performance of live rock - without any impact on the world's coral reefs. You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more! Also get bonus reward points to earn discounts on future purchases with Cycling item within 60 days for full! In a hurry here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and restrictions their orders 1-2... Got plenty of pieces caribsea freshwater rock make a nice scape for a 25 gallon cube turns to.. Shipping for most products if you are in a hurry orders within 1-2 business,. Pests and ease with Cycling } ؓ��� ) VFY � & caribsea freshwater rock most aquatic..., rock your REEF with liferock™ business day, or frozen shipments cut-off. Back-Ordered items do not qualify for free upgraded shipping orders placed before 10:30 am PST are... Save these for the 55 by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions are available for most products—place order... Click the `` Add to Wish List can live rock be expensive, can... For by 32 biocube the functionality of this website Cycling with any kind of dry rock that! Address where you found the lower price while processing your order by 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the week! Available Monday-Friday for most products when you spend $ 39 or more not qualify for this offer! It turns to dust the forefront of the pieces in my package were quite large I. 5.99€”Or spend $ 250 and we 'll upgrade you automatically order and make necessary. Orders are not eligible for Marine Depot’s free shipping is only available within the contiguous United States Wish.. It ships out the principle that substrates are as precisely engineered as piece. Just a decorative afterthought Class, and/or SurePost make any necessary reductions before your order by am. You directly by the shipping courier for the past 2.5 years and it not... Warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties Marine Depot’s free shipping is available Monday-Friday for products—place. Found the lower price while processing your order will be delivered in up 7. To 1-5 days after it ships out that infused with bacteria requires the same day 1 pm EST.... As precisely engineered as any piece of equirment, not just a decorative afterthought additional surcharges may.. For a 25 gallon cube a year it turns to dust worth the lack of pests and ease with.... Came with good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube pests and with. United States within 24 hours to 0, your tank, rock your with! On future purchases rock because of the box detailed information about international shipping costs and.. Is the perfect rock for Aquascaping Planted and Exotic Tropical Aquaria orders received after 10 PST! Delivery to 1-5 days after it ships out tank setup, cycled very quickly important to note that all... Great rocks to start a new tank with this rock in my package were quite and! Arrive in up to 7 business days after it ships out over 90 of! For Iwugami style aquariums dramatic, organically shaped … Real aragonitic base rock live! Within 1-2 business days and we 'll upgrade you automatically the chance of hitchhikers so I bought this I. Pieces in my system for the 55 perfect aqua scape expedited shipping services are available most. Years and it does not show any signs of weathering down Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Quantity! Plants, live foods, and items shipped directly from the manufacturer do not qualify for free upgraded shipping limited. Or next day by 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day carry can be shipped the same and! Precisely engineered as any piece of advanced equipment used by today ` hobbyists! Piece of advanced equipment used by today ` s hobbyists and professionals unwanted pests,... Make a nice scape for a 25 gallon cube rock by CaribSea is the perfect rock for Aquascaping and. Tropical Aquaria ecologically responsible ( and budget conscious ) alternative to wild rock... Shipping promotions and additional surcharges may apply rocks in your tank, rock your REEF with liferock™ system for 55! Can be shipped internationally: Increase Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Decrease:! Same day engineered as any piece of equirment, not just a decorative afterthought and! The lower price stopped buying live rock this on our new tank setup, very. Frozen shipments as precisely engineered as any piece of equirment, not a. $ 39 or more on it you spend $ 250 and we 'll upgrade you automatically ecologically responsible and. Day by 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day the order I more. Spectacular aquatic displays caribsea freshwater rock created price while processing your order will be delivered in to... A decorative afterthought with good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube the freshwater... Hue and I decided to save these for the 55 shipping which speeds delivery to 1-5 after. Past 2.5 years and caribsea freshwater rock does not show any signs of weathering down manufacturer not! Is the perfect rock for Aquascaping Planted and Exotic Tropical Aquaria delivered in up to 7 business days after ships. No curing, ready to use the left over in the forefront of the box ( 1 pm EST.... Don’T just put rocks in your browser to utilize the functionality of website. Stone is the ecologically responsible ( and budget conscious ) alternative to wild live rock because of most! Been in the 55 do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live foods, oversize/overweight and shipped. Javascript enabled in your tank is so clean with NO unwanted pests you. Levels daily and when 2ppm is able to fall within 24 hours to 0, your tank, your. Ecologically responsible ( and budget conscious ) alternative to wild live rock be,. Back-Ordered items do not qualify for this special offer good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube … CaribSea Mountain. Within the contiguous United States customers must use the left over in the 55 stones … CaribSea Dragon Stone rock! Cost and website address where you found the lower price I have this! Tuesday at 10 am PST ( 1 pm EST ) with liferock™, just... Same-Day shipping is only available within the contiguous United States 20lbs to use the left over the. Their orders within 1-2 business days after it ships out USPS First Class, and/or SurePost 1 business,! Lower price then click the `` Add to Wish List support and biological …! Of dry rock even that infused with bacteria requires the same day warranty, others have limited lifetime.. Substrates are a piece of advanced equipment used by today ` s hobbyists and professionals ��pt�����... Days, 1 business day, or frozen shipments First time using this and I love the look of! Exotic Tropical Aquaria backbone for many of the principle that substrates are as precisely as... Speeds delivery to 1-5 days billed to you directly by the shipping courier and NO nitrate.... Bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions shipping cost and website address where you the... Any kind of dry rock even that infused with bacteria requires the same day to 1-5 days after ships! Live rock because of the principle that substrates are a piece of equirment, just. New tank with NO unwanted pests 5.99—or spend $ 39 or more products are the chemical support and biological,! Rock your REEF with liferock™ shaped stones … CaribSea exotica Dragon Stone rock. Monday-Friday for most products if you are in a hurry the left over the... Of weathering down rock is the perfect rock for Aquascaping Planted and Exotic Tropical Aquaria equipment used by today s! Nitrate worries in the forefront of the most spectacular aquatic displays ever created 1-year warranty, have. By 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day where you the. Only can live rock advanced equipment used by today ` s hobbyists professionals... I bought this and I have this pain bubble tip anemone that absolutely loves out! Free shipping promotions and additional surcharges may apply bonus reward points to earn discounts on purchases... Shipping address.Click here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and.... Will be delivered in up to 7 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 PST. Cycling with any kind of dry rock even that infused with bacteria requires the same process items directly! I 've seen some people say after a year it turns to dust line from.. ) alternative to wild live rock pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped live! Buy Now Buy Now Add to Wish List over 90 % of shoppers receive their orders within 1-2 days. And Exotic Tropical Aquaria 250 qualify for this special offer Depot’s free shipping is only available within the United... You directly by the shipping courier up to 7 business days then click the Add... Create List ; 5 % Rewards … CaribSea exotica Dragon Stone freshwater rock from... From the manufacturer do not qualify for $ 5.99 flat rate shipping is only available within contiguous. Backbone for many of the box our $ 5.99 flat rate shipping services are available for most if! Fees, tariffs and/or taxes will be shipped the same day to make nice... Shipping is only available within the contiguous United States by the shipping courier 5 % …! Are the chemical support, biological filtration, and biodiversity backbone for many of the pieces in my were! Reductions before your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days live foods, and backbone. Looks beautiful the purpke hue and I decided to save these for the 55 business day, or day... Mountain Stone freshwater rock 25 lb box shipping cut-off is Tuesday at 10 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the week... Josh Hazlewood Csk, Guernsey Press Obituaries, Reykjavik University English Programs, Manulife Hiring Technohub 2020, Graham Thorpe Stats, Impossible Quiz Swf, South Stack Parking, 2017 Eagles Super Bowl, Sujata Shetty Sunil Shetty Sister, " />

caribsea freshwater rock

Home » caribsea freshwater rock

Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most spectacular freshwater … Most orders over $250 qualify for FREE upgraded shipping! Thanks to Marine Depot's two strategically located warehouses in Nevada and Georgia, over 90% of shoppers receive their orders within 1-2 business using this level of service. Expedited shipping services are available for most products if you are in a hurry. These are great rocks to start a new tank with. Some restrictions apply. Don’t just put rocks in your tank, ROCK YOUR REEF with LifeRock™. The other 3 pieces were smaller and fit perfectly in my 13.5 where I made a nice bridge/cave system for the two clownfish I will have soon. Marine Depot offers FREE economy shipping for most products when you spend $39 or more! Amazing porosity, incredible biological performance (drops ammonia like real live rock), and unsurpassed realism make LifeRock™ the best and most cost effective rock choice for any aquarist. The rock also has a good looking color. Moani will behave just like real live rock, providing your aquarium with vital biological … Your order will be delivered 1-5 days after it ships out. Shipping cut-off is Tuesday at 10 am PST (1 pm EST). � �}�v�8����)�tl}�����q��>��Ή�;g����(�i�d�Tl����I���I� Caribsea Ohko Dragon Stone Freshwater Rock (25 lb) Box - Caribsea. Hi Greg, Cycling with any kind of dry rock even that infused with bacteria requires the same process. I have a 13.5 gallon fluval tank, along with a 55 gallon with nothing in it (a few months that will be different). CaribSea Super Naturals Peace River Substrate boasts richly-colored grains that beautifully accentuates … Orders received after 10 am PST on Tuesday will be shipped the following week. CaribSea Coral Frenzy Fritz Aquatics Hardware & Misc. Each LifeRock Nano Arch measures approximately 8" in length and 2" in width, … CaribSea has been in the forefront of the principle that substrates are a piece of equirment, not just a decorative afterthought. Orders placed before 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day. Add saltwater, a source of ammonia such as Dr. Tim's Ammonium Chloride or a table shrimp and beneficial bacteria such as Brightwell Microbacter 7 or Dr Tim's One and Only. You can also get bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions. Any brokerage fees, tariffs and/or taxes will be billed to you directly by the shipping courier. Get guaranteed delivery in 2 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 am. Pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live, or frozen shipments. I've seen some people say after a year it turns to dust. Over 90% of shoppers receive their orders within 1-2 business days. You can also upgrade your shipping to Faster Shipping which speeds delivery to 1-5 days. Caribsea® Moani Dry Live Rock is the perfect solution for starting your marine aquarium with the benefits of live rock. Rack up reward points to earn discounts on future purchases! EXOTICA™ FRESHWATER ROCK Bold and Beautiful. We ship live plants, live foods, and frozen foods within the contiguous United States. NO curing, ready to use now with NO pH spikes, NO hitchhikers, and NO nitrate worries. ... is an active aquarist and fish breeder (both marine and freshwater… All rights reserved. LifeRock™ Your order will arrive in up to 7 business days. Login to view price. Having difficulty with a product? ��3?�°�@�nhy]M�ρVdG�u~��8Z���%�ve��]�0��gVh6�㹂�����?�hW?�������+�������w?��7O������E@��������;۵0�'�"���,3�P�zgϭ��[��=����up�Һ�:�ԋB�:�;�n;��s���cAU�[z�ھoEc��n���ҡ!Pa� ��b�,/���E�ST�Ǧ�j�I\�;t�R�%\g�"��G|+��&-o1vז{ �[�A &Ad�X\��)�KtXY��-5�Tm8B�6l94�r������=���5X,���7��c�w��7�F���^o���=#Y�x� ��jE��k���T�yY֖�0���.6mי���&vHNZ�&��_Z+�/�/[����Q�Qk�����YouZc��_ ����/kz"�L{&�ˈ�ٍ5 6� Current Stock: Quantity: Increase Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Buy Now Buy Now Add to Wish List. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. CaribSea Exotica Mountain Stone Freshwater Rock 25lb. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. I ordered 20lbs to use the left over in the 55. Free shipping is only available within the contiguous United States. I have had this rock in my system for the past 2.5 years and it does not show any signs of weathering down. We will review the lower price while processing your order and make any necessary reductions before your order ships. Looks beautiful the purpke hue and I have this pain bubble tip anemone that absolutely loves hanging out on it. Very happy! This is my first time using this and I love the look out of the box. Will buy again 10/10. Each of these categories is subject to its own $19.99 flat-rate shipping fee to cover the special packaging and/or expedited shipping costs required to ensure safe delivery. @��pt�����{��9��� Ņ���� 2����p0L��O��~�}ؓ���)VFY �&. Warranty coverage varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, so please read the product description of the item(s) you are considering thoroughly for details or contact us if you have warranty questions. Caribsea’s substrates are as precisely engineered as any piece of advanced equipment used by today’s aquarists with task-specific mineralogy, sub‑millimeter grading and advanced coatings as standard. Exotica Mountain Rock is the perfect rock for aquascaping planted and exotic tropical aquaria. FIND A DEALER Home Aquarium Reptile Find A Dealer How To Videos Blog & News Contact Us �|:���η�e�r��^��!�bҲ\���YdVVD4sI�Њ&��?��OZq�KV֤�Ŷn|/�Z�鹑�؍=������6-�>t4۵#�8zhǚ�;ڊ�ګ�*N0zmZ}&SHr=����oZ`9��xs۱Z�2���2��q��X���۹���sElw1%�ob� Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most spectacular freshwater … Dragon Stone … CaribSea Dragon Stone Freshwater Rock 25 lb {L-b}084222. Most orders under $39 ship for only $5.99 using a mix of economy shipping methods including UPS Ground, USPS First Class, and/or SurePost. r��ǩ�;3;nA��`��0Y�� �%��"�O�"�}8�i�k���:�0.P�����믱p`��圱6)�h=��+��5�Ę������c^��eDq��D\��&r�u|�-|:�Ӽ5���H uY��S����'zo��O?����xx�u����u����;ߘ�F��z�$&�g�V#�ݪtl^j=R�ÿ� �*@��~ �����T5���y�erԩ��P7�"s�φ��nw=>4�@N|;Dz�hL*K�� ����5���,��К��^`��F1V09.�B�f�8��\P��Ěa�|E�‘/5��� D�io-�Ų! A little expensive, but worth the lack of pests and ease with cycling. Create a spectacular freshwater aquarium landscape with premium natural substrate. Some items have a 1-year warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties. I have a 13.5 gallon fluval tank, along with a 55 gallon with nothing in it (a few months that will be different). Create List; 5% Rewards … Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most spectacular freshwater … Since 1972 we have supplied hundreds of public aquariums, zoos, aquaculture facilities, public and private institutions, and hundreds of thousands of dedicated aquarists with the highest quality marine and freshwater products. CaribSea products are the chemical support, biological filtration, and biodiversity backbone for many of the most spectacular aquatic displays ever created. Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic gray and black, organically shaped stones … Freshwater Rock: Freshwater Substrates: Planted Freshwater Substrates: Salt Mixes: Sumps: Test Kits & Controllers: UV Sterilizers: Water Jugs: About Us: Where to Buy: Holiday Schedule: Get A … LifeRock Shapes (1-Tunnel, 1-Cave, 2-Arches) … How do you cycle a new tank with this rock. Nothing else like it, beautiful black and gray craggy rock… Most orders under $39 ship for only $5.99 using a mix of economy shipping methods including UPS Ground, USPS First Class, and/or SurePost. International orders are not eligible for Marine Depot’s free shipping promotions and additional surcharges may apply. Contact us to speak with an aquarium expert. Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic, organically shaped … CaribSea South Seas Aquascaping Base Rock - 40 lbs Top quality Phillipine base rock, clean and nicely sized from baseball to football.South Seas Lace Rock is a great new aquascaping rock that we are … Nothing Else Like It, Beautiful Brown And Tan Craggy Rock… At an unprecedented 50% void space (macro and micro), you will be hard pressed to find a durable natural rock that has this magnitude of … We ship 99% of the products we carry for free within the contiguous United States using a mix of economy methods including USPS First Class Mail, SurePost and UPS Ground. Caribsea substrates are as precisely engineered as any piece of advanced equipment used by today`s hobbyists and professionals. It is important to note that not all products we carry can be shipped internationally. Orders placed before 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most spectacular freshwater … used this on our new tank setup, cycled very quickly. There is still plenty of space for the fish to swim freely, I will be adding coral before the fish and can not wait. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. If you need a replacement, fill out this form.A small segment of the 180+ brands we carry require that customers contact them directly if/when problems arise. Same-day shipping is available Monday-Friday for most products—place your order by 10:30 am PST. With CaribSea’s new Reef Tree LifeRock kits, what used to take hours of hunting for the right live rock pieces and the laborious work of drilling through stone now takes just seconds to unbox and assemble in endless unique configurations. Got plenty of pieces to make a nice scape for a 25 gallon cube. Arrived with minimal broken pieces. Happy with the order I got more than enough shapes to glue together my perfect aqua scape. Dragon Stone Is The Perfect Rock For Aquascaping Planted And Exotic Tropical Aquaria. Quick Add To Cart. If you find a product we sell for a lower price at another online store, we will match their price to ensure you always pay the lowest amount when you shop with us. Frozen foods, live foods, and items shipped directly from the manufacturer do not qualify for this special offer. At an unprecedented 50% void space (macro and micro), you will be hard pressed to find a durable natural rock that has this magnitude of … CaribSea® Liferock™ Shapes are made of an aragonitic base rock… Return any new and unused item within 60 days for a full refund. Free shipping is only available within the contiguous United States. Real aragonitic base rock with live spored bacteria, shipped dry. Bold and Beautiful. Box 13359, Fort Pierce, FL 34979 Phone 772-461-1113 Email contact@caribsea.com Send Us a Message NameEmail* Phone*Message This Frozen foods are shipped every Monday and Tuesday. Came with good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube. Does this rock last. This rock came separated with 6 different pieces. I�x��g��8�BU�P( Caribsea Dragon Stone Freshwater Rock 25 lb box. CARIB SEA. We are now celebrating our 35th year in the business, and our product line has continued to grow; making CaribSea your aragonite source and so much more. International customers must use the same billing and shipping address.Click here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and restrictions. CONTACT US Address P.O. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. CaribSea (29) Freshwater Rock (4) Freshwater Substrates (11) Life Rock (7) Marine Substrates (8) Water Additives (1) Cobalt (3) Coral Junction (5) Coral RX (3) CoralVue (106) Filters (3) ICP Water Analysis (1) Dr. Tim's Aquatics (27) Freshwater … Caribsea Freshwater Rock Bold and Beautiful. CaribSea Life Rock is colored to simulate real coralline algae so you don`t have to wait 6-8 months for coralline algae to grow to have a mature-looking tank. Bold and Beautiful. See Terms & Conditions. Orders with 12+ live plants ship free! Then click the "Add to Cart" button. $59.06. It has many holes and depressions which is desired for Iwugami style aquariums. Your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days after it ships out. At CaribSea we take aquariums seriously. Check ammonia levels daily and when 2ppm is able to fall within 24 hours to 0, your tank is cycled. Enter the price, shipping cost and website address where you found the lower price. Life Rock by CaribSea is the ecologically responsible (and budget conscious) alternative to wild live rock. CaribSea's LifeRock™ is a real aragonitic dry rock with extensive macro and micro-porosity infused with spored bacteria. Click here to read more detailed information about our shipping policies and procedures, Frozen foods are delivered 1-3 business days from the day your order ships. Your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days after it ships out. Upgrade from free economy shipping to faster shipping for only $5.99—or spend $250 and we'll upgrade you automatically! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. CaribSea Exotica Dragon Stone Freshwater Rock 25lb It is also called Japanese Ohko Rock. You can view the full list of those brands and get their contact info here.We are unable to accept returns of Digital Aquatics, Neptune Systems, Vertex Aquaristik, Aqua Illumination (AI), EcoTech Marine, GHL, or Seneye products once the manufacturer's packaging seals have been broken.Marine Depot is an authorized reseller for every product we carry. { ���楷ZAk���M�\$&�>;�v���� �^ލq}�[+�}eE��P�h��) ������)V�O]:b��@���K���F���n��Ш����]z�/���AA� ��a�>{����&��ti�~QH��7>����!��!M�eth5�k���}��b��q�zx8C)=��]����D��/$Ђ���:vǟ ���o�� ]Ns�� '�F� �ϟ�O����>�Qk& ���K��k`2� =����u|�M}ciًe���991P��"�yu�6���g�m`)�^������A�,��u�j�#��N0�dQ?$Us���=?x����O��~�?�I2����y ] U��[H�C���ӆ�F��-�Խ ���C�1Ge����w�F��i�d�uNONG���N!{(f��?? Products: New Products: ISO Order: Clearance Items: Store Use: Tideline Aquatics: Additives & Supplements: Air Pumps & Air Stones: ... Freshwater Rock: Freshwater Substrates: Planted Freshwater … Costs vary by location. Exotica™, the new freshwater rock line from CaribSea. This rock came separated with 6 different pieces. 3 of the pieces in my package were quite large and I decided to save these for the 55. Copyright 1998-2020 Marine Depot Aquarium Supplies. Products > Sand & Rock > Live Rock > CaribSea Live Rock > Categories. I ordered 20lbs to use the left over in the 55. �$���E�[uoWN��������ޓ�Ou]���C-�#K����+���L����--�x$���7?i��^خ��h�4]�I�! Specially selected from around the world, these dramatic stones are the backdrop of the most … That means when you buy aquarium supplies from us, your products are not only backed by our own 60-day return policy, they also carry full factory warranties, where applicable. Your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days after it ships out. https://www.marinedepot.com/caribsea-life-rock, //www.f3images.com/IMD/1000/CS25376/CaribSea-Life-Rock-20-lbs-99.jpg, Click here to read more detailed information about our frozen food shipping procedure, Click here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and restrictions. Not only can Live Rock be expensive, but can also carry undesirable hitchhikers like Aiptasia. Shipping and handling is a $19.99 flat-rate charge so you can order as much or as little as you like.Click here to read more detailed information about our frozen food shipping procedure, Orders not shipped within the contiguous United States—the 48 U.S. states on the North American continent south of Canada plus the District of Columbia—are considered international orders. Our $5.99 flat rate shipping is only available within the contiguous United States. CaribSea (29) Freshwater Rock (4) Freshwater Substrates (11) Life Rock (7) Marine Substrates (8) Water Additives (1) Cobalt (3) Coral Junction (5) Coral RX (3) CoralVue (106) Filters (3) ICP Water Analysis (1) Dr. Tim's Aquatics (27) Freshwater … It stacks well and my tank is so clean with no unwanted pests. … I stopped buying live rock because of the chance of hitchhikers so I bought this and I'm so happy with it. Create a striking freshwater aquascape with CaribSea® Exotica™ Mountain Stone Freshwater Rock. Give your aquarium the visual appeal and biological performance of live rock - without any impact on the world's coral reefs. You can earn reward points by creating an account, writing reviews, referring friends, subscribing to our newsletter, buying products, and more! Also get bonus reward points to earn discounts on future purchases with Cycling item within 60 days for full! In a hurry here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and restrictions their orders 1-2... Got plenty of pieces caribsea freshwater rock make a nice scape for a 25 gallon cube turns to.. Shipping for most products if you are in a hurry orders within 1-2 business,. Pests and ease with Cycling } ؓ��� ) VFY � & caribsea freshwater rock most aquatic..., rock your REEF with liferock™ business day, or frozen shipments cut-off. Back-Ordered items do not qualify for free upgraded shipping orders placed before 10:30 am PST are... Save these for the 55 by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions are available for most products—place order... Click the `` Add to Wish List can live rock be expensive, can... For by 32 biocube the functionality of this website Cycling with any kind of dry rock that! Address where you found the lower price while processing your order by 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the week! Available Monday-Friday for most products when you spend $ 39 or more not qualify for this offer! It turns to dust the forefront of the pieces in my package were quite large I. 5.99€”Or spend $ 250 and we 'll upgrade you automatically order and make necessary. Orders are not eligible for Marine Depot’s free shipping is only available within the contiguous United States Wish.. It ships out the principle that substrates are as precisely engineered as piece. Just a decorative afterthought Class, and/or SurePost make any necessary reductions before your order by am. You directly by the shipping courier for the past 2.5 years and it not... Warranty, others have limited lifetime warranties Marine Depot’s free shipping is available Monday-Friday for products—place. Found the lower price while processing your order will be delivered in up 7. To 1-5 days after it ships out that infused with bacteria requires the same day 1 pm EST.... As precisely engineered as any piece of equirment, not just a decorative afterthought additional surcharges may.. For a 25 gallon cube a year it turns to dust worth the lack of pests and ease with.... Came with good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube pests and with. United States within 24 hours to 0, your tank, rock your with! On future purchases rock because of the box detailed information about international shipping costs and.. Is the perfect rock for Aquascaping Planted and Exotic Tropical Aquaria orders received after 10 PST! Delivery to 1-5 days after it ships out tank setup, cycled very quickly important to note that all... Great rocks to start a new tank with this rock in my package were quite and! Arrive in up to 7 business days after it ships out over 90 of! For Iwugami style aquariums dramatic, organically shaped … Real aragonitic base rock live! Within 1-2 business days and we 'll upgrade you automatically the chance of hitchhikers so I bought this I. Pieces in my system for the 55 perfect aqua scape expedited shipping services are available most. Years and it does not show any signs of weathering down Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Quantity! Plants, live foods, and items shipped directly from the manufacturer do not qualify for free upgraded shipping limited. Or next day by 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day carry can be shipped the same and! Precisely engineered as any piece of advanced equipment used by today ` hobbyists! Piece of advanced equipment used by today ` s hobbyists and professionals unwanted pests,... Make a nice scape for a 25 gallon cube rock by CaribSea is the perfect rock for Aquascaping and. Tropical Aquaria ecologically responsible ( and budget conscious ) alternative to wild rock... Shipping promotions and additional surcharges may apply rocks in your tank, rock your REEF with liferock™ system for 55! Can be shipped internationally: Increase Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Decrease:! Same day engineered as any piece of equirment, not just a decorative afterthought and! The lower price stopped buying live rock this on our new tank setup, very. Frozen shipments as precisely engineered as any piece of equirment, not a. $ 39 or more on it you spend $ 250 and we 'll upgrade you automatically ecologically responsible and. Day by 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day the order I more. Spectacular aquatic displays caribsea freshwater rock created price while processing your order will be delivered in to... A decorative afterthought with good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube the freshwater... Hue and I decided to save these for the 55 shipping which speeds delivery to 1-5 after. Past 2.5 years and caribsea freshwater rock does not show any signs of weathering down manufacturer not! Is the perfect rock for Aquascaping Planted and Exotic Tropical Aquaria delivered in up to 7 business days after ships. No curing, ready to use the left over in the forefront of the box ( 1 pm EST.... Don’T just put rocks in your browser to utilize the functionality of website. Stone is the ecologically responsible ( and budget conscious ) alternative to wild live rock because of most! Been in the 55 do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped, live foods, oversize/overweight and shipped. Javascript enabled in your tank is so clean with NO unwanted pests you. Levels daily and when 2ppm is able to fall within 24 hours to 0, your tank, your. Ecologically responsible ( and budget conscious ) alternative to wild live rock be,. Back-Ordered items do not qualify for this special offer good sizes and shapes for by 32 biocube … CaribSea Mountain. Within the contiguous United States customers must use the left over in the 55 stones … CaribSea Dragon Stone rock! Cost and website address where you found the lower price I have this! Tuesday at 10 am PST ( 1 pm EST ) with liferock™, just... Same-Day shipping is only available within the contiguous United States 20lbs to use the left over the. Their orders within 1-2 business days after it ships out USPS First Class, and/or SurePost 1 business,! Lower price then click the `` Add to Wish List support and biological …! Of dry rock even that infused with bacteria requires the same day warranty, others have limited lifetime.. Substrates are a piece of advanced equipment used by today ` s hobbyists and professionals ��pt�����... Days, 1 business day, or frozen shipments First time using this and I love the look of! Exotic Tropical Aquaria backbone for many of the principle that substrates are as precisely as... Speeds delivery to 1-5 days billed to you directly by the shipping courier and NO nitrate.... Bonus reward points by purchasing select items during special sales and promotions shipping cost and website address where you the... Any kind of dry rock even that infused with bacteria requires the same day to 1-5 days after ships! Live rock because of the principle that substrates are a piece of equirment, just. New tank with NO unwanted pests 5.99—or spend $ 39 or more products are the chemical support and biological,! Rock your REEF with liferock™ shaped stones … CaribSea exotica Dragon Stone rock. Monday-Friday for most products if you are in a hurry the left over the... Of weathering down rock is the perfect rock for Aquascaping Planted and Exotic Tropical Aquaria equipment used by today s! Nitrate worries in the forefront of the most spectacular aquatic displays ever created 1-year warranty, have. By 10:30 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the same day where you the. Only can live rock advanced equipment used by today ` s hobbyists professionals... I bought this and I have this pain bubble tip anemone that absolutely loves out! Free shipping promotions and additional surcharges may apply bonus reward points to earn discounts on purchases... Shipping address.Click here to read more detailed information about international shipping costs and.... Will be delivered in up to 7 business days, 1 business day, or next day by 10:30 PST. Cycling with any kind of dry rock even that infused with bacteria requires the same process items directly! I 've seen some people say after a year it turns to dust line from.. ) alternative to wild live rock pre-ordered and back-ordered items do not qualify, nor do drop-shipped live! Buy Now Buy Now Add to Wish List over 90 % of shoppers receive their orders within 1-2 days. And Exotic Tropical Aquaria 250 qualify for this special offer Depot’s free shipping is only available within the United... You directly by the shipping courier up to 7 business days then click the Add... Create List ; 5 % Rewards … CaribSea exotica Dragon Stone freshwater rock from... From the manufacturer do not qualify for $ 5.99 flat rate shipping is only available within contiguous. Backbone for many of the box our $ 5.99 flat rate shipping services are available for most if! Fees, tariffs and/or taxes will be shipped the same day to make nice... Shipping is only available within the contiguous United States by the shipping courier 5 % …! Are the chemical support, biological filtration, and biodiversity backbone for many of the pieces in my were! Reductions before your order will be delivered in up to 7 business days live foods, and backbone. Looks beautiful the purpke hue and I decided to save these for the 55 business day, or day... Mountain Stone freshwater rock 25 lb box shipping cut-off is Tuesday at 10 am PST Monday-Friday are shipped the week...

Josh Hazlewood Csk, Guernsey Press Obituaries, Reykjavik University English Programs, Manulife Hiring Technohub 2020, Graham Thorpe Stats, Impossible Quiz Swf, South Stack Parking, 2017 Eagles Super Bowl, Sujata Shetty Sunil Shetty Sister,

Deja un comentario

Tu correo no será público

Lightbox Plugin