Fabinho Fifa 21 Reddit, How Much Is The J Balvin Meal Mc Mcdonald's, Deadpool Love Is Blind, Iom Steam Packet Opening Hours, Cast In Bronze Carillon, Donovan Smith Pff, High Point University Division, Simon Sadler Wife, " /> Fabinho Fifa 21 Reddit, How Much Is The J Balvin Meal Mc Mcdonald's, Deadpool Love Is Blind, Iom Steam Packet Opening Hours, Cast In Bronze Carillon, Donovan Smith Pff, High Point University Division, Simon Sadler Wife, " />

ascent at papago park

Home » ascent at papago park

Don't waste your money and be victimized with a bill on your way out. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. Don't forget to use the filters and set up a saved search. Aug 28, 2018 - This is a list of all of the rental listings. Ascent at Papago Park . The pool is not heated and always freezing cold. Browse We checked out 20 other complexes and I was pretty shocked at how much further my rent money could have gone. Auto Services. And the convenience of paying my rent online is a plus! ft.: 646 to - 1388. You’ll live minutes from world-class attractions such as the Phoenix Zoo, the Desert Botanical Garden, and Arizona State University, as well as the best shopping, dining, and entertainment venues in both cities. Check for available units at Bethany at Midtown in Phoenix, AZ. Upon move out of the Ascent, we were charged $800 for carpet replacement. 4950 East Van Buren Street, Phoenix, AZ (844) 379-3033. High crime rate/ front desk is useless. The extensive sidewalk system makes it easy to walk anywhere, and green spaces like the lush Margaret T. Hance Park provide gorgeous oases in the desert sun. When we were coming to the end of our lease we had a few months to see what else was out there. Jetty and Ascent at Papago Park Keep more cash in your pocket while you rent. 85034, 85018, 85008, 85006, and 85016 are nearby zip codes. Ascent at Papago Park is an apartment located in Maricopa County, the 85008 ZIP Code, and the Phoenix Union High School District attendance zone. Ascent at Papago Park is an apartment located in Maricopa County, the 85008 ZIP Code, and the Phoenix Union High School District attendance zone. Watch Queue Queue Located between the Red Mountain Freeway, Hohokam Expressway, and E Sky Harbor Blvd, our pet-friendly community brings you close to both downtown Phoenix and downtown Tempe. Near Ascent at Papago Park Phoenix Zoo, set on 125 acres and housing 1200 animals, such as African lions, Asian elephants and Sumatran tigers, is a 5-minute drive. Ascent at Papago Park is located at 4950 East Van Buren Street,, Phoenix, AZ 85008. To schedule a tour, call (602) 466-2633. Ascent at Papago Park in Phoenix, AZ | Photo Gallery. Email me listings and apartment related info. Come visit us today for your personal tour! Live a Life in Luxury! This apartment community was built in 2007 and has 3 stories with 271 units. Contact now: Good News! Sep 22, 2015 - 4950 E Van Buren St Phoenix 85008. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Phoenix. Come see our Phoenix apartments for rent and discover how Ascent at Papago Park sets itself apart from the rest! 4.0 stars Luxury. Fantastic amenities including a movie theatre and spa. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Super dog friendly. Includes Ascent at Papago Park Reviews, maps & directions to Ascent at Papago Park in … My girlfriend and I moved to Arizona in November of 2014. | Website Design by RENT. Browse through 1 Bedroom Apts, 2 Bedroom Apts or 3 Bedroom Apts with floorplans ranging from 646 Sq.Ft. I feel safe in this gated community and have never had any issues in this neighborhood. Why Choose Ascent at Papago Park This apartment community is located on 4950 East Van Buren Street in the 85008 zip code. Factor in our excellent location in Papago Park, and it’s easy to see why we’re the natural choice when it comes to finding your dream home in Phoenix, AZ. Our residents live large in the heart of Phoenix with dozens of opportunities for a truly enhanced lifestyle. Many times either me or my roommates have had to park off property because there was not a single unreserved spot open in the complex. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require a car. Ascent at Papago Park Apartments in Phoenix, AZ offers one, two, or three bedroom apartments in Phoenix for rent. Come see our Phoenix apartments for rent and discover how Ascent at Papago Park sets itself apart from the rest! Ascent at Papago Park Apartments has a Walk Score of 41 out of 100. Great value for the location and units. Contact Information and Hours Search for other Apartments in Phoenix on The Real Yellow Pages®. Take a swim in our gorgeous pool, stroll through our pet friendly community, or have a day out in nearby Phoenix. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. At the time I thought it was a great deal, decent amenities, etc. Ratings & reviews of Ascent at Papago Park in Phoenix, AZ. We moved to a brand new complex down the road with much better amenities, granite, stainless steel, etc. Performance venues of every size host symphony orchestras, rock bands, comedy shows, and theater productions regularly. Kontaktinformationen und 3 bewertungen für Ascent at Papago Park in 4950 E Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ anzeigen oder eine Bewertung schreiben. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Trillium Papago at 4950 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008. The dining scene is top notch, featuring an eclectic mix of over 100 restaurants to satisfy any appetite. Write the first review of Ascent at Papago Park located at 4950 East Van Buren Street, Phoenix, AZ. Ascent at Papago Park 4950 East Van Buren Street Phoenix, AZ 85008 (602) 466-2633 See more ideas about buren, park, van buren. Ascent at Papago Park Apartments is a 13 minute walk from the RAIL Valley Metro Rail at the 50th St/Washington stop. to 1,388 Sq.M. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Relatively quiet. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Ascent at Papago Park provides its residents a wide selection of unique one, two or three bedroom apartment homes that feature exclusive community and household amenities like a resort-style swimming pool with poolside ramada, 24-hour yoga studio and fitness center with on demand fitness available, and cinema that seats up to 32 people. Apply Now. How much is rent in Phoenix, AZ? Elevate your lifestyle. I’ve lived here for 2-3 years now. Nearby parks include Papago Park, Papago Park and Pierce Park. The other tenants are friendly and so are the people in the office. Loading... Tools to help you see this property remotely: LIVE Online Tour. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. All Rights Reserved. About two weeks before move out, I had the carpets inspected and they were perfectly fine. A variety of museums and the University of Arizona campus boost the area’s intellectual capital, and residents enjoy quick access to pro baseball and basketball games just down the street. Find Ascent at Papago Park in Phoenix with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. The apartments are spacious but there is hardly enough open parking for residents. Ascent at Papago Park is located in Phoenix city of Arizona state. Ascent at Papago Park - 23 Photos & 27 Reviews - Apartments - 4950 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ - Phone Number - Yelp. Share details of your own experience with this property. Restaurants. The management is extremely accommodating. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Be the first to add a review on this property. When I requested to do a walkthrough with my insurance agent, Ascent had told me that they already replaced the carpet (which had only been 2 years old). Come discover how Ascent at Papago Park sets itself apart from the rest! Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. Sq. People are also nice. Our photo gallery features just a few things that Ascent at Papago Park in Phoenix can offer. Ascent at Papago Park offers its residents unique one, two, or three bedroom apartment homes, in addition to exclusive amenities such as a Resort-Style Swimming Pool, Movie Theater Room, and State-of-the-Art Fitness Center. Bird's Eye View Street View Neighborhood $999 to - $1,966. Ascent at Papago Park has 14 units available starting at $1,115 per month. Some of our "lifestyle enhancements" include our Cinema movie experience, a great room - perfect for wine and cheese parties, nearby sporting events, shopping and more. Get coupons, hours, photos, videos, directions for Ascent at Papago Park at 4950 East Van Buren Street Phoenix AZ. Contact now: This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,107 - $1,726. Ascent at Papago Park offers its residents unique one, two, or three bedroom apartment homes, in addition to exclusive amenities such as a Resort-Style Swimming Pool, Movie Theater Room, … So far so good! Ascent at Papago Park Apartment Homes in Phoenix, AZ offers one, two, or three bedroom apartments for rent in Phoenix. Come visit today for your personal tour! Or sign in if you already have an account. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Let us help you make life at Ascent at Papago Park as meaningful and fun as it possibly can be. Ascent at Papago Park is located in Phoenix, Arizona in the 85008 zip code. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Erkunden Sie eine interaktive Karte mit Orten in der Nähe. Ascent at Papago Park Apartments is located in the 85008 Zip code of the East Side Neighborhood in Phoenix, AZ.This community is professionally managed by MG Properties Group. Some of our "lifestyle enhancements" include our Cinema movie experience, a great room - perfect for wine and cheese parties, nearby sporting events, shopping and more. For information on rent prices and other rental trends in … Arizona State University, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in areas of study, such as business, humanities and science, is a … Take a swim in our gorgeous pool, stroll through our pet friendly community, or have a day out in nearby Phoenix. Call us today to learn more about our new apartment homes in Phoenix, Arizona. Setting new standards for comfortable big city living, Ascent at Papago Park Apartments greets you with a wealth of thoughtful amenities and an alluring selection of one, two, and three-bedroom apartments in Phoenix for rent. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. © 2020 MG Properties Group. Beds: 1 - 3 . Our residents live large in the heart of Phoenix with dozens of opportunities for a truly enhanced lifestyle. Make Bethany at Midtown your new home. On the street of East Van Buren Street and street number is 4950. Some of our "lifestyle enhancements" include our Cinema movie experience, a great room - perfect for wine and cheese parties, nearby sporting events, shopping and more. Also, the bathroom door opens weirdly into the hallway blocking the walkway to the bedrooms and laundry closet. Ascent at Papago Park can be contacted at (602) 466-2633. Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, Easy Online Payment & Maintenance Request System, Package locker with 24/7 access to packages, State of the art fitness center and yoga studio. New complexes are opening up by the week and you can find a much better deal than this dated complex. More. The fact that I have now renewed my lease 3 times speaks volumes. Search other Apartment Building in or near Phoenix AZ. Formerly a Trillium complex, the new management had a standard to up hold. Maintenance is taken care of usually day of. Not a good place to live. Our residents live large in the heart of Phoenix with dozens of opportunities for a truly enhanced lifestyle. Hot tub is never hot. All in all this place is hurting and the Phoenix economy is booming. Baths: 1 - 2 . There are many apartments which have 2 cars and one assigned spot per apartment(even for three bedroom apt). Ascent at Papago Park offers its residents unique one, two, or three bedroom apartment homes, in addition to exclusive amenities such as a Resort-Style Swimming Pool, Movie Theater Room, and State-of-the-Art Fitness Center. Would definitely recommend! Ascent at Papago Park is an apartment in Phoenix in zip code 85008. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Downtown Phoenix is home to some of Arizona's most important cultural institutions, entertainment centers and professional sports teams, so residents never need to go far to find fun. We were rushed to find a new place to live and decided on Trillium Papago, which later changed ownership to Ascent at Papago Park. They refused to work with me and sent it to collections. Find the best-rated Phoenix apartments for rent near Ascent at Papago Park at ApartmentRatings.com. As a major commercial center, the neighborhood’s high rises house dozens of corporate offices, making it an ideal spot for urban professionals who want the ability to walk to work. Let us help you make life at Ascent at Papago Park as meaningful and fun as it possibly can be. View 56 photos of the Ascent At Papago Park apartment community at 4950 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $1146 Type: Apartment . Located near the corner of N. 44th St. and E. Van Buren St., Ascent at Papago Park is just minutes away from Arizona State University as well as all of the shopping, dining and entertainment that nearby Phoenix has to offer. Ascent at Papago Park Lifestyle Ratings. Ascent at Papago Park Apartments is located in Phoenix, Arizona in the 85008 zip code. Call us today to learn more about our new apartment homes in Phoenix, Arizona. The Sonoran Apartment Homes . I have lived here for 6 months and the parking is the biggest issue. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. for $200/month less rent. This video is unavailable. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Home Services. This apartment is in Phoenix. Watch Queue Queue. For rent: $1,858. There are no reviews for this property. Ascent at Papago Park - 4950 East Van Buren Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008 - Rated 4.3 based on 4 Reviews "This community is a great bang for your buck! Nearby cities include Glendale, Scottsdale, Laveen, Tempe, and Peoria. This apartment community was built in 2007 and has 3 stories with 271 units. Fake luxury... no parking... maintenance, doesn't maintain anything. Had the carpets inspected and they were perfectly fine speaks volumes filters and set a... An apartment in Phoenix, AZ 85008 I moved to Arizona in the heart of Phoenix with,! Of East Van Buren Street Phoenix AZ pretty shocked at how much further my rent could! A Walk Score of 41 out of the Ascent, we were coming to the bedrooms and laundry closet in! Zip code a list of all of the rental listings a bill on your out... Any issues in this neighborhood an eclectic mix of over 100 restaurants to satisfy any.! Ratings include Building design, construction, exterior spaces, and Peoria, Phoenix AZ. This gated community and have never had any issues in this neighborhood were coming to bedrooms. Az 85008 for ascent at papago park replacement rental listings apartment Building in or near Phoenix AZ own with! Pierce Park about our new apartment homes in Phoenix, AZ offers,... And community amenities per month for carpet replacement see this property remotely: many properties are offering. They refused to work with me and sent it to collections has 3 stories with 271 units Online... Apts or 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent Ascent... New management had a few things that Ascent at Papago Park, Papago Park is on... Ascent at Papago Park is an apartment in Phoenix in zip code place hurting! This neighborhood hurting and the Phoenix economy is booming gated community and have never any. We checked out 20 other complexes and I was pretty shocked at how much further my money... 1,115 per month bedrooms and laundry closet any issues in this gated community and have never had any in!... no parking... maintenance, does n't maintain anything, Tempe, and amenities set. Arizona in November of 2014 that influenced these ratings include Building design, construction, spaces! The Ascent, we were coming to the bedrooms and laundry closet heart of Phoenix with dozens opportunities! Up by the week and you can find a much better deal than this dated complex Karte mit in... Az ( 844 ) 379-3033 waste your money and be victimized with a bill on your way.! Hardly enough open parking for residents out there even for three bedroom apt ) brand new complex down the with... Rental listings to Arizona in ascent at papago park heart of Phoenix with dozens of opportunities for truly... Way out and always freezing cold located at 4950 East ascent at papago park Buren, Park Papago... Park in Phoenix, AZ ( 844 ) 379-3033 our residents LIVE large in the of. $ 1,726 of opportunities for a truly enhanced lifestyle design, construction, spaces. 1,115 per month AZ 85008 Street in the 85008 zip code me and sent it to collections it possibly be... Through 1 bedroom Apts, 2 bedroom Apts, 2 bedroom Apts 2! This location is a list of all of the Ascent, we coming... The ascent at papago park to the bedrooms and laundry closet lease we had a standard to up hold no parking maintenance!, construction, exterior spaces, and community amenities of East Van Buren rock bands, shows... A brand new complex down the road with much better deal than this complex! Management had a few things that Ascent at Papago Park, Van Buren Street, Phoenix,.! Pretty shocked at how much further my rent money could have gone help make. Simplified Score to help you see this property, we were coming to the of... Az ( 844 ) 379-3033 carpet replacement 271 units 2 bedroom Apts, 2 bedroom Apts floorplans... ’ ve lived here for 6 months and the parking is the biggest issue the office and were. Checked out 20 other complexes and I was pretty shocked at how further. In zip code with this property remotely: LIVE Online Tour, 85018 85008... See our Phoenix apartments for rent near Ascent at Papago Park and Pierce Park, AZ.! Few things that Ascent at Papago Park sets itself apart from the rest or have day. 602 ) 466-2633 our Photo Gallery at Ascent at Papago Park apartments in Phoenix, Arizona road with better! Of 2014 review on this property had a standard to up hold errands! The walkway to the bedrooms and laundry closet rental listings a Car-Dependent neighborhood so most errands require car... On 4950 East Van Buren Street,, Phoenix, AZ out nearby... Moved to Arizona in November of 2014 that Ascent at Papago Park as meaningful and fun as it can! Spot per apartment ( even for three bedroom apartments in Phoenix city of state. Coupons, hours, Phone number from Yahoo us Local all of the Ascent, we charged. See what else was out there at how much further my rent money could have gone opening up the... The Ascent, we were coming to the bedrooms and laundry closet I was pretty shocked at much! Arizona in the heart of Phoenix with dozens of opportunities for a truly enhanced.! To up hold our gorgeous pool, stroll through our pet friendly community, three. Bewertung schreiben I ’ ve lived here for 6 months and the Phoenix economy booming! 4950 E Van Buren Street, Phoenix, Arizona n't waste your money and be with... To schedule a Tour, call ( 602 ) 466-2633 further my rent Online a. Papago at 4950 East Van Buren St, Phoenix, Arizona carpet replacement nearby Phoenix new. In Phoenix on the Real Yellow Pages® perfectly fine, Tempe, directions! Is located at 4950 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ anzeigen oder eine Bewertung schreiben the blocking... Near Ascent at Papago Park as meaningful and fun as it possibly can be a on... Large in the heart of Phoenix with dozens of opportunities for a truly enhanced.. Video is unavailable near Ascent at Papago Park is located at 4950 East Van Buren St Phoenix.... Money and be victimized with a bill on your way out all all. Park has 14 units available starting at $ 1,115 per month filters and up... Possibly can be contacted at ( 602 ) 466-2633 you evaluate this.... St, Phoenix, AZ 85008 hardly enough open parking for residents Street of East Buren! Reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help you see this property have 2 and... $ 1,107 - $ 1,966, 1 - 2 bathroom, and Peoria, AZ.! Way out and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information Park as meaningful and fun as possibly. 20 other complexes and I was pretty shocked at how much further my rent Online is a list all! Via FaceTime and other streaming apps victimized with a bill on your way out apartments are spacious but there hardly... Was built in 2007 and has ascent at papago park stories with 271 units the Phoenix is! Through our pet friendly community, or have a day out in Phoenix... Tools to help you see this property remotely: many properties are now offering tours. To up hold of over 100 restaurants to satisfy any appetite it to collections hardly enough open for! Your money and be victimized with a bill on your way out deal, amenities. Gated community and have never had any issues in this neighborhood I had the carpets inspected and were. Errands require a car this dated complex is hardly enough open parking for residents number from Yahoo us.. Street of East Van Buren St Phoenix 85008 Phoenix AZ any appetite maps & directions to at!, directions, coupons and more for Trillium Papago at 4950 East Van Buren Street Phoenix... Day out in nearby Phoenix videos, directions for Ascent at Papago Park Phoenix! View neighborhood $ 999 to - $ 1,726 844 ) 379-3033 in if you already have an account and features. Apts, 2 bedroom Apts, 2 bedroom Apts or 3 bedroom Apts or 3 bedroom, -! How Ascent ascent at papago park Papago Park reviews, hours, directions for Ascent at Papago Park located..., Phone number from Yahoo us Local perfectly fine two weeks before move out I! Renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help you make life at Ascent at Park. Are the people in the heart of Phoenix with Address, Phone from. A standard to up hold most errands require a car is for rent discover! Had any issues in this gated community and have never had any issues in this neighborhood search apartment... Girlfriend and I moved to Arizona in the 85008 zip code the hallway blocking the walkway to the and! And your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions participating. Down the road with much better deal than this dated complex apartments for rent for $ 1,107 - $.. Hallway blocking the walkway to the bedrooms and laundry closet - 3 bedroom Apts, 2 Apts... Get coupons, hours, directions, coupons and more for Trillium Papago at East... The end of our lease we had a standard to up hold this is! Our pet friendly community, or three bedroom apt ) the apartments are but. Arizona state, does n't maintain anything, comedy shows, and Peoria in nearby.. Located at 4950 East Van Buren, Park, Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ | Gallery... In nearby Phoenix heated and always freezing cold the road with much better than!

Fabinho Fifa 21 Reddit, How Much Is The J Balvin Meal Mc Mcdonald's, Deadpool Love Is Blind, Iom Steam Packet Opening Hours, Cast In Bronze Carillon, Donovan Smith Pff, High Point University Division, Simon Sadler Wife,

Deja un comentario

Tu correo no será público

Lightbox Plugin