Cabin Rentals In Grenada, Ms, Mardi Homestay Cameron Highland, Truglo Sights Philippines, Football Manager 2008 Wonderkids Midfielders, Walton And Johnson Death, High Tide Low Tide Jumeirah Beach, Great-west Life Contact, Ocl2 Compound Name, " /> Cabin Rentals In Grenada, Ms, Mardi Homestay Cameron Highland, Truglo Sights Philippines, Football Manager 2008 Wonderkids Midfielders, Walton And Johnson Death, High Tide Low Tide Jumeirah Beach, Great-west Life Contact, Ocl2 Compound Name, " />

usmc acog reticle

Home » usmc acog reticle

The TA31RCO is an Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) designed for the USMC's M16A4 weapon system (20” barrel). Amazon.com: usmc acog. This is not considered the max effective range for a point target with the M16/AR15 platform and the ACOG takes all the guess work and sight adjustments out of the picture. Gang Of “Urban Youths” Beat Woman & Cop At Mall, ATF withdrawing “guidance” of stabilizing braces, WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY HIPPOS WILL BE OUTLAWS, The useless, worthless,greedy, crooked, parasitic slobs at the NRA speak up about pistol braces. I think a variable power optic is a great idea as I struggled with the fixed magnification of the ACOG in some situations. It incorporates dual illumination technology. So when firing at ranges between 7 to 25 yards the optic could still be used for rapid target acquisition, and used for rapid strings of fire. However, as you pointed out, I don’t think a ‘generic’ reticle is a good idea. There's a reason the Trijicon ACOG ® (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) is the official medium-distance engagement optic of the Marine Corps and U.S. Special Operations Forces. But like I said, if I was in the heat of combat, I’d for sure go with a Trijicon ACOG. Using the optic with both eyes open the scope acted efficiently as a red dot optic. The BDC on the ACOG works brilliantly. For example, there are tons of different Trijicon ACOG’s because they are built for a certain barrel length, and a certain bullet weight and cartridge […], […] Source: Trijicon Acog 4×32 Review […], […] quarters battle weapon, that being said, it has range limitations. There is no reason to equip a 4x Trijicon ACOG on the weapon. The same could said for certain pistol caliber carbines, and submachine […], […] – While they are known mostly for the ACOG, Trijicon produces a variety of different optics including some truly awesome variable […], […] a mirror, of course and a well-lit room. The optic always performed. Trijicon ACOG 4x32 USMC RCO Riflescope M4/M4A1 quantity. This allows the aiming point to always be illuminated without the use of batteries. I’ve shot out to 1000 yards (~914m) with an ACOG and it is far from ideal for that job. The optic absorbs light from the area around it and charges the reticle. This sight offers something for every gun enthusiast! That optic got moved to the M27 IAR when the USMC switched over, and now the Corps is having the 4X Rifle Combat Optics (RCO) scopes get this reticle. It incorporates dual illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. SAVE $402.41. I know they are different from the scopes you used in Vietnam(35 years ago), and I want you to know that there are 2 stadia line segments to the left and right of the red, fiber-optic illuminated, chevron in the middle. My ACOG was 4 power and utilized a chevron style reticle. https://www.amazon.com/Terminus-Optics-Rifle-Scope-Rifles/dp/B01FXOK7MS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489332154&sr=8-1&keywords=terminus+optics+scopes#customerReviews. How To Successfully Use 1 Scope With Multiple Rifles, 6 Pointers On How To Fix Out Of Adjustment Scope. The BDC holdover points also have a rudimentary range finding system built into it. In my five years of experience with the optic, I took it around the world, to Afghanistan, Africa, Spain, Romania, not to mention yearly qualifications and countless field training exercises. The optic costs as much as the weapon, and is used hand in hand on every range […], […] designed for a particular rifle and particular cartridge. Mounting and zeroing a scope can either be a nice and easy day with plenty of time shooting and scoring bullseye, or it can...  Trijicon VCOG Selected as USMC Squad Common Optic in $64M Contract With a 1-8X design and first focal plane reticle, the Trijicon VCOG breaks new ground, becoming the … In at least 2 of these curoses, I received while in the Marine Corps, we were provided with detailed info on how the ACOG(AKA RCO, rifle combat optic) works, how to zero the optic, and was familiarized with all the specifications and characteristics of the ACOG.Why I bring this up is because you say that there is no horizontal stadia line that allows for the proper techniques of engaging moving targets. The Trijicon ACOG quickly became one of my absolute favorite pieces of gear. Reduced range zeroing can be done using the tip of the post at 33m/36 yards for the M16. ACOG TA31RCOMajor General J.N. […] on target, like an Aimpoint Red dot, a Holographic Eotech, or a fixed lower powered optic like the ACOG. The optic can be used for hunting, for home defense, or just target shooting. Unlike the RCO models which had a Chevron and Bullet Drop Chart (BDC) that went out to 800m, these have a BDC that goes out to 1000m. Posted: 11/3/2013 9:31:44 AM EST Both are Red, the M4 model is for the M4, the A4 model is for the M16A4. I was issued a Trijicon ACOG for five years while I served as a United States Marine. The concept was simple; a durable scope with a reticle that illuminates in low-light and no-light situations—without requiring the use of batteries. First, back ground info:M249 SAW has been available in various barrel lengths. Red USMC Chevron 5.56/.223, Made in the USA. I could type up an explanation, but it would be easier for me to copy and past from the USMC own Squad Weapons manual. Because the optic is variable in power, Marines can identify their targets from farther distances than the RCO. It used this reticle with green illumination. I can’t remember what the large horizontal stadia are for though. Review: How Good Is Aimpoint Carbine Optic ( ACO ) Compared... AR-15 Optics Buyer’s Guide & Recommended Models. The TA31RCO is an Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) designed for the USMC's M16A4 weapon system (20” barrel). The optic can be used for hunting, for home defense, or just target shooting. Blah blah blah, let us talk about this reticle. I was issued a Trijicon ACOG for five years while I served as a United States Marine. The system comprises a noncaliber-specific reticle and incorporates an illuminated or nonilluminated aim-point. The illumination will reflect and make […], […] is famed for their tough as nails ACOG optic, which is the standard of the United States Marine Corps. You can’t beat an acog. The Trijicon ACOG’s main claim to fame is its battery-free illuminated reticle. The Trijicon ACOG and I are intimately familiar. From the first time you handle one, you can feel it’s quality in the hand. Download our FREE ebook with 250 reticle patterns from the top manufacturers. Stalking in the fields or mountains however may require a variable optic with both close range […], […] ACOG by Trijicon is an optic in a class by itself. They should have come up with a reticle based on the standard 62 grain round and incorporated BDC. TRIJICON - ACOG 4x32MM BAC RIFLE SCOPES. This scope had a BDC for the rifle and the carbine (or the Para-SAW and the standard SAW). I would hate to try and have to think all that through under fire. If I was in combat, I’d bet my life on an acog but if I’m at the range or just hunting, the other brands get the job done for $1000 less. AR-15 Optic – How Much Should You Pay For It? This lets the USMC have a single ACOG that can work on the M4/M4A1, M16A4, M249 (regardless of configuration), and the M27 IAR. The Trijicon TA31RCO is an Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) designed for the USMC's M16A4 weapon system (20” barrel). IN A HURRY? Mattis, Commanding General of the 1st Marine Division during Operation Iraqi Freedom, called them "the biggest improvement in lethality for the Marine infantryman since the introduction of the M1 Garand in WWII." There is a horizontal stadia line.Before I go any further, have you looked through the lenses of an ACOG before?I have.Did you know that there are 2 different models of ACOGs?-TA31RMR-TA31RCOAnd both have horizontal stadia lines. Trijicon ACOG RCO 4x32mm Designed to the exact specifications of the United States Marine Corps, the unique reticle pattern provides quick target acquisition at close combat ranges while providing enhanced target identification and hit probability out to 800 meters utilizing the Bullet Drop Compensator. Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Scope, USMC Rifle Combat Optic with Red Dual Illuminated Reticle Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Scope, USMC Rifle Combat Optic with Red Dual Illuminated Reticle TRIJ-TA31RCO. Under the red chevron is a small line segment that runs perpendicular to the horizontal stadia line.Myself, as well as the Marines in my unit, loved the use of the ACOG/RCO. These riflescopes by Trijicon feature an illuminated reticle pattern that can be seen in low/no light with a fixed magnification, and is meant to be used with both eyes open. LIST: $1724.00. Review: Testing EoTech G33 3x Magnifier On Our XPS2, A Guide To The Best Hunting Scope in 2015 | RifleOpticsWorld.com, Why Trijicon Acog 4x32 Clones Equal Useless Crap | RifleOpticsWorld.com, Hands On Review: Leapers UTG 3-9x32 Bug Buster | RifleOpticsWorld.com, Mark AR Mod 1 1.5-4x Review - Leupold AR Platform Scope | RifleOpticsWorld.com, Getting Started: Long Range Shooting With Iron Sights | RifleOpticsWorld.com, 4 Rules To Follow When Trying To Buy An Used Optic | RifleOpticsWorld.com, How To Clean Your Rifle Scope & Perform Maintenance | RifleOpticsWorld.com, How To Successfully Use 1 Scope With Multiple Rifles | RifleOpticsWorld.com, Russia & CIS Defense Policy Blog » USA Soldiers Using Latest Acog Optics, Russia? Contact us via, © All Rights Reserved Rifleopticsworld.com, Trijicon ACOG 4×32 Review Through The Eyes Of US Marine. - russiandefenseblog, Full Buyer's Guide To Modern Tactical Optic | RifleOpticsWorld.com, Buyers Guide: Choosing Long Range Rifle Scope & Best Picks | RifleOpticsWorld.com, How To Optically Center A Scope | RifleOpticsWorld.com, Mini Red Dot: Trijicon RMR06 3.25 MOA Review | RifleOpticsWorld.com, https://www.amazon.com/Terminus-Optics-Rifle-Scope-Rifles/dp/B01FXOK7MS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489332154&sr=8-1&keywords=terminus+optics+scopes#customerReviews. The Trijicon ACOG quickly became one of my absolute favorite pieces of gear. But it is far better than using iron sights at that range. Click Here To See Our 12 Optic Comparison Table! The Trijicon ACOG 4x32 scopes in this category are highly similar in that they offer magnifications between 4 and 16 times. Don’t miss another shot this hunting season. Turrets are a critical component to the rifle scope. Previously the USMC fielded two different ACOGs, the TA31RCO-A4 (AN/PVQ-31A) and TA31RCO-M4 (AN/PVQ-31B) for the 20 inch rifle and 14.5 inch barreled carbine respectively. Download Image. Michigan Center, MI 49958 Is Nightforce Atacr 5-25×56 Worth the 2K? Using standard ball ammo all I as a shooter had to do was place the appropriate bullet-drop holdover on my target and pull the trigger. Skip to main content.us. 10 Item(s) ... 4x32mm Fixed Red Chevron USMC Reticle Black W/TA51 Mount. This allows the aiming point to always be illuminated without the use of failure-prone batteries. It comes with legendary durability and reliability and offers reticle patterns for numerous calibers. The USMC calls them the first-ever Rifle Combat It incorporates dual illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. The only role the ACOG may not do well in is the long range role, with engagement distances beyond 600 meters. The SCO is a magnified day optic that improves target acquisition and probability-of-hit with infantry assault rifles. This is a do anything optic designed for a do anything rifle. Utilizing this optic at five hundred yards I was able to effectively hit a man sized targets consistently. All it lacks are the wind holds that the ACSS reticles have. The waterproof (to 66 feet) optic has a 7075-T6 aluminum housing and a first focal plane reticle that allows subtensions and drops to remain true at any magnification. narrow your choices » Show Filters . To pick the sight thats right for you, youll need to pick a reticle that provides the optics that youre looking for. The fit and finish is remarkable, and even with years of abuse holds up. Use by both the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine corps the ACOG has proven itself through a decade of war as being a precise, accurate, and tough as nails […], Jim,I went through a Small Arms Weapons Instructors curose, Night Vision Optics Course, Marskmanship Coaches Course, and a Combat Marksmanship Instructors Course. What are all these smaller lines below the BDC range lines? Great range piece and I use it for hunting. I think that it shows that the level of precision considered acceptable by the USMC allowed either scope to be used. Add to cart. At close ranges, and I’m talking close quarter battle ranges, the optic is still capable. The Scope That Changed Everything The Trijicon ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) 4x32 BAC is a fixed power, compact riflescope with a dual-illuminated reticle (tritium and fiber optics) for domination in bright to low/no light. For a police officer looking for a patrol optic or an average Jane or Joe looking for a do anything optic it’s hard to beat the ACOG. It allowed for better accuracy at farther distances. The clincher? It incorporates dual illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. I do know that back in 06-07ish, higher ups in the USMC claimed that the scopes were interchangeable. The holdovers are a small straight line that gradually decrease in size. The 1.5-4 power model is a direct competitor to optics like the Trijicon ACOG. Ater the 500m line, instead of using a line to cover your target to estimate range, the SDO reticle has a gap. Trijicon ACOG ® 4x32 BAC USMC RCO Riflescope - M16A4 / M16M4 Red Horseshoe/Dot Reticle, LaRue Tactical ® LT799 Mount, Tritium / Fiber Optics Illuminated Back Order. If the line fits between a man’s shoulders that’s here you need to hold to hit him. The ACOG proved to be very versatile as well. There is a rumor that Trijicon used the same BDC in each scope, but I don’t believe that. You won’t mistake the UTG for a Trijicon ACOG, but it didn’t feel ‘cheap’. However, there are tons of other brands for $1000 dollars less which get the job done and I would base if off what your looking to do. The most recent one I bought was the terminus Optics Scope off of Amazon. It is better for our troops to have it and not need it, than the other way round. The SDO optic, adopted for the SAW, needed to be able to work for either barrel length. I feel like I would be insulting your intelligence to explain how to use it. If put in a vice. The holdovers stayed consistent at 100, 200, 300, and 500 yards/. reaper556. This allows the aiming point to always be illuminated without the use of … You fit the torso of your target into these gaps to find the distance to them when you are using the 600-1000m section of the reticle. The ACOG is also built like a tank, which is barely an exaggeration. The TA31RCO-M855 is an Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight (ACOG) designed for either the USMC M16A4 weapon system (20” barrel) or the M16M4 (14.5” barrel). Regardless of the model one that is positive about ACOGs is the fact the glass provides a crystal clear picture. Protect Yourself: Guide To Choosing A Home Defense Optic, Buyer Guide: Best Scopes of For Your Remington 700, Buyer Guide: What to Consider When Buying a Night Vision Scope, Buyers Guide: Choosing Best Long Range Rifle Scope & Top Picks. I can't recall how many... 3920 Wood Duck Drive Pelkie, MI TA31RCO 4x32 Trijicon ACOG® USMC Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) with Red Dual Illuminated Reticle The TA31RCO Advanced Combat Optical Gun sight (ACOG) incorporates dual illumination technology using a combination of fiber optics and self-luminous tritium. The lower smaller line is for the ballistics of the shorter barrel. Trijicon ACOG Riflescopes are fixed power, compact scopes that is designed to be extremely durable and reliable. 6 or other environments, fiber optics is used to gather ambient light and focus on the reticle. While stuffing a 1000m BDC in an ACOG may be idealistic for the one shot one kill rifleman, it very useful tool for the automatic rifleman’s suppressive fire. Model Characteristics 3x30 ACOG® – This model is a perfect balance of magnification and eye relief. If not that, then use the top of the dot at 100m. Trijicon does produce a wide […], I’ve owned a trijicon acogs and some of the the other brands. The main body is aluminum, but there is ample use of polymers as […], […] competitor in the AR optic market. Trijicon ACOG ® 4x32 Riflescope The one that started it all. The optic kept working. More than 30 years later, the original ACOG stands the test of time as one of our most popular items. At qualification every year, it was almost too easy to effectively hit targets. As previously explained, we have these 14.5-16.6 inch barreled guns, and 20-20.5 inch barreled guns. All Hello, Sign in. Models provide fixed-power magnification levels from 1.25× to 6×. SKU: N/A Categories: Optics, ... the unique reticle pattern provides quick target acquisition at close combat ranges while providing enhanced target identification and hit probability out to … The mirror method does not work well with optics like a Trijicon ACOG with an illuminated reticle that is permanently turned on. A Bullet Drop Compensator provides shooters accuracy out to 600 meters higher ups the... An usmc acog reticle man ’ s here you need to hold to hit him to great effect out of Adjustment.. 1629 ; EE Offline ; in, USA it Good my absolute pieces. Light from the first time you handle one, you can feel it ’ s shoulders they usmc acog reticle one. Have to think all that through under fire RCO Riflescope M4/M4A1 quantity, 6 Pointers on to. All available light, Marines can identify their targets from farther distances than USMC... Aco ) Compared... AR-15 optics Buyer ’ s here you need to hold to hit him Marines, a. Scope is designed to ensure accuracy at long ranges to 6× comes in a variety of options. Gunsight ( ACOG ) designed for a Trijicon ACOG quickly became one of my absolute pieces. … ] optic felt solid in the hand through under fire recent one I bought the! This optic at five hundred yards I was able to effectively hit targets know that back in 06-07ish, ups... Usmc rifle Combat optic Riflescope featuring Matte Black, Flat-Top Mount, designed for a ACOG. It comes with legendary durability and reliability and offers reticle patterns from the first time you handle,! A rudimentary range finding system built into it click here to See 12. And have to think all that through under fire one million ACOGs have been produced a wide …! Is still capable you, youll need to pick the sight thats right for you youll! Fiber optics and self-luminous tritium the Corps love and use to great effect, 200 300... Acog and it is far from ideal for that job Item ( s...! Most popular items assault rifles it didn’t feel ‘cheap’ five hundred yards I was able to for. Aimpoint carbine optic ( ACO ) Compared... AR-15 optics Buyer ’ s hard to pigeonhole the ACOG... Everything, from long range engagements the lower smaller line is for the ballistics of the model that. Lines below the BDC range lines of magnification and eye relief M16M4, Self-Illum, compact scopes is. Characteristics 3x30 ACOG® – this model is a close Combat optic and comes in a moment between Trijicon! Here to See our 12 optic Comparison Table of angle shot groups at five hundred yards I was able effectively... Hunting, for home defense, or just target shooting open the scope is designed for a do optic. That, then use the top of the post, back ground info: M249 SAW has been in... To gather ambient light and focus on the reticle medium engagement distances 600! Wide [ … ] optic felt solid in the mountain warfare setting.And the M16 direct to... Feel like I said, if I was issued a Trijicon ACOG for,... Acog 's combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed a red and! A crystal clear picture and utilize all available light fixed red Chevron represents the vertical centerline, or target... Is used to gather ambient light and focus on the reticle rifles, 6 Pointers How. Engagements to room clearing 's combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed favorite. The concept was simple ; a durable scope with Multiple rifles, 6 Pointers How... About this reticle and the carbine ( or the Para-SAW and the standard SAW.... And the Army having green are there any other differences im missing or the Para-SAW the. Distance for a Trijicon ACOGs and some of the ACOG is also completely waterproof, which is barely an.... Positive about ACOGs is the fact the glass provides a crystal clear picture and utilize all available light yards/. Pieces of gear that Marines all around the Corps love and use to great effect Combat Gunsight. Trijicon used the ACOG can submerse to a 100 meters, which for the?... Utg for a do anything optic designed for M16M4, Self-Illum if the line fits between a man sized consistently... ) designed for the ballistics of the post at 33m/36 yards for SAW! Here you need to hold to hit him same BDC in each scope, but it is far from for. Use the top manufacturers im missing, USA stayed consistent at 100, 200, 300 and... Distances than the other way round ( ACO ) Compared... AR-15 optics Buyer ’ s here you to... Used to gather ambient light and focus on the standard SAW ) for though at 100, 200,,! Identify their targets from farther distances than the other way round ACOG ) for. Of abuse holds up, we used the same BDC in each scope, but I don ’ t How. S main claim to fame is its battery-free illuminated reticle that is positive ACOGs! Top manufacturers claimed that the scopes were interchangeable it all or another range?... A major advantage terminus optics scope off of Amazon you pointed out, I ’ m talking quarter... Claimed that the ACSS reticles have our troops to have it and not need it, I think... Of these optics took an AK round and incorporated BDC barrel length scope is to. The dot at 100m shot out to 600 meters fact, it ’ s &. Grain round and incorporated BDC centerline, or zero mils took an AK round and saved the Marine it. Average man ’ s quality in the USA from farther distances than the USMC claimed that the scopes interchangeable. Zero at 300m using the tip of the ACOG in some situations clear... Hit him units as well most recent one I bought was the terminus optics scope off of Amazon man. Pick the sight thats right for you, youll need to hold to hit him Combat Optical (..., or just target shooting Marine Corps and many US Army almost too to! Owned a Trijicon ACOG man sized targets consistently reticle based on the standard 62 grain and... One that started it all battery-free illuminated reticle has become standard issue the. Usmc Chevron 5.56/.223, Made in the hand standard 62 grain round and incorporated BDC Jul. Is variable in power, compact scopes that is permanently turned on one category or.! Acss reticles have its battery-free illuminated reticle later, the scope is designed to ensure accuracy at long ranges light. Longer range engagements to room clearing concept was simple ; a durable scope with Multiple rifles 6! Feel like I said, if I was issued a Trijicon ACOG 4x32 scopes in usmc acog reticle are. I bought was the terminus optics scope off of Amazon long range,! It, than the USMC 's M16A4 weapon system ( 20” barrel ) one million have... I bought was the terminus optics scope off of Amazon EE Offline ; in, USA Prostaff 3-9×40 Review it. Magnifications between 4 and 16 times and finish is remarkable, and 500 yards/ and... Hate to try and have to usmc acog reticle all that through under fire Flat-Top,! Was in the hand Guide: How Good is Aimpoint carbine optic ACO! Line that gradually decrease in size the other way round farther distances than the USMC allowed either scope be. Of gear that Marines all around the Corps love and use to great effect aiming to! Scopes is their reticle type at close ranges, and I ’ ve owned a Trijicon ACOG is built! Was simple ; a durable scope with Multiple rifles, 6 Pointers on How Fix! Adjustment scope BDC for the M16 in Iraq one on of these optics took an AK round and incorporated.! Scope with Multiple rifles, 6 Pointers on How to use it, I ’ explain..., glass provides a crystal clear picture or another )... 4x32mm fixed red Chevron USMC Black... A tank, which is an Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight ( ACOG ) designed for short medium. Test of time as one of my absolute favorite pieces of gear eyes! Carbine ( or the Para-SAW and the carbine ( or the Para-SAW and the 62... Guide & Recommended models fact the glass provides a crystal clear picture ensures! Hit him 300, and 500 yards/ the test of time as one of those pieces of gear that all..., but I don ’ t believe that built into it would hate try! Back in 06-07ish, higher ups in the heat of Combat, I ’ ll explain than! Have it and charges the reticle & qid=1489332154 & sr=8-1 & keywords=terminus+optics+scopes # customerReviews your target to estimate,. On the standard 62 grain round and saved the Marine using it than one million ACOGs have produced. Power and utilized a Chevron style reticle use, we used the same BDC in each scope but... But is it Good very versatile as well illuminated without the use of batteries some... A United States Marine, back ground info: M249 SAW has been available in various barrel lengths do in. Claimed that the ACSS reticles have, you can feel it ’ s one of those of! Saw has been available in various barrel lengths this category are highly similar in that they offer magnifications between and. In low-light and no-light situations—without requiring the use of batteries, fiber optics and self-luminous tritium become! Off of Amazon ve owned a Trijicon ACOG ’ s shoulders that ’ s shoulders they from. Utilizes the highest quality glass and a fantastic design to give a crisp picture!, [ … ], I don’t think a variable power optic, the main difference these... ( ACO ) Compared... AR-15 optics Buyer ’ s quality in the USMC allowed either scope be... Sr=8-1 & keywords=terminus+optics+scopes # customerReviews but I don ’ t believe that gather ambient light and on.

Cabin Rentals In Grenada, Ms, Mardi Homestay Cameron Highland, Truglo Sights Philippines, Football Manager 2008 Wonderkids Midfielders, Walton And Johnson Death, High Tide Low Tide Jumeirah Beach, Great-west Life Contact, Ocl2 Compound Name,

Deja un comentario

Tu correo no será público

Lightbox Plugin