Schreiner University Athletics, Which Of The Following Hitches Are Allowed Home Depot, 2020 Corvette Shadow Gray For Sale, Muthoot Balance Check, Wide Leg Men's Trousers Uk, Hotpoint Washer Diagnostic Mode, Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack - 45555, 5 Star Hotels Mayo, Ocfs Scr Login, Did Male Or Female Evolve First, " /> Schreiner University Athletics, Which Of The Following Hitches Are Allowed Home Depot, 2020 Corvette Shadow Gray For Sale, Muthoot Balance Check, Wide Leg Men's Trousers Uk, Hotpoint Washer Diagnostic Mode, Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack - 45555, 5 Star Hotels Mayo, Ocfs Scr Login, Did Male Or Female Evolve First, " />

sidetrack bar and grill ypsilanti

Home » sidetrack bar and grill ypsilanti

They had an employee test positive after refusing to let him go home while he was displaying symptoms, then told the rest of their staff...that they needed to come back to work before some of them even got their covid test results back. Next (even though we were full) we were thinking about ordering dessert....when there was a HUGE Strawberry Shortcake delivered to our table! Service at Sidetrack has been routinely bad but something seems to have changed and the service now is now very good for the number of people they move through the place. Own or manage this property? https://www.mapquest.com/us/michigan/sidetrack-bar-and-grill-6376498 The menu looked really good. I personally have gotten sick from the food twice. Next we had burgers. I've also seen mice in the dining room almost every time I have been there, gross. Browse Claimed. Make sure to get the pub rolls and ravioli apps - they are amazing. Its a corner bar that is housed in a building that goes back to the 19th century. The manager (?) grease pour out of it when I tried to cut it. The thing must have been doing 40+ MPH through town and the building trembles a bit. We had excellent appetizers for our supper. Disappointing customer service is not what it was when I was in the business for anything these days . :-)Now, to their credit, our waiter was very apologetic and very kindly comped us for the chilli and the mozzarella sticks, but it was overall quite frustrating. I managed over 20 years including restaurants and never would of left it like that. Jessica Levine I Contributor. Zoom in to see updated info. SideTrack Bar + Grill is a new casual dining concept in downtown Pleasanton. If you have visited this establishment in the last three weeks, you have more than likely been exposed to COVID-19. We have done free burger Monday many times. The bar is beautiful and I love all the antique decor. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Never had a bad experience here and we have been going here for years. Ypsilanti: A college town, a town that is working-class—factory workers in blue button-ups, pizza makers sweating over 500-degree ovens, and hospital orderlies on the graveyard shift. Some great hamburgers on...the menu as well.More, Excellent food and wonderful staff. I...paid only $165 for the entire party. Explained it was under portioned on both salads . SideTrack Bar + Grill is a new casual dining concept in downtown Pleasanton. Local cuisine, American, Bar, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Delivery, Free Wifi, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Free off-street parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest, Fairfield Inn & Suites Ann Arbor Ypsilanti. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Hamburgers were delicious!! First off big is false...advertising and on the menu it says big salads . Explained it was under portioned on both salads . Service was basically outside given C-19 which is the safest. Sidetrack Bar and Grill 56 E Cross St Ypsilanti MI 48198. Do you have the strawberry shortcake and if so how much is it? He had outside tables also but refilled our drinks without asking. Good specials. During real busy time I would recommend be seated in middle room rather than front if possible, was a bit quieter and little less crazy! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Sidetrack Bar & Grill at 56 E Cross St, Ypsilanti, MI 48198. Certificate of Excellence. 67 photos. Its a corner bar that is housed in a building that goes back to the 19th century. Did take out last night because Ma Lou,s was closed so bummed. Ranked #1 of 185 Restaurants in Ypsilanti. I like crispy batter. 56 E Cross Street Ypsilanti, Michigan. The menu looked really good. 56 E Cross Street Ypsilanti, Michigan. We had fried mushrooms and zucchini. Visit BringFido now for details on their menu, photos, and reviews from other dog owners who've eaten there. It was tasty but underwhelming as far as value. This us news to us. I got the burger bundle. Our waiter Alexander was very attentive. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. You earn tomorrows business by what you do today.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. The menu features signature small plates, hand-crafted burgers, sandwiches, salads along with craft beers, fine wines, and top shelf spirits. Improve this listing. They had outdoor seating but we opted for inside. 551 reviews #1 of 121 Restaurants in Ypsilanti $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. We nicely discuss this and the waiter persists but then offers to go speak to his GM who confirms this policy so my husband orders a basic, non-premium burger and a bowl of chili.None of this makes sense. Then to top it off she says look forward to seeing you again. Overview. The beer selection is quite decent, with quite a few Michigan micro and other regional offerings on bottle and tap. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Sidetrack Bar & Grill at 56 E Cross St, Ypsilanti, MI 48198. Walk through the doors of The Sidetrack Bar and Grill, and everything comes back to life. I love this place. I personally have gotten sick from the food twice. Search for other Taverns in Ypsilanti on The Real Yellow Pages®. Visitors' opinions (307) Add a photo + 17 photos + 16 photos + 14 photos. I WILL NEVER BE BACK. Sidetrack Bar and Grill is a restaurant on the east end of Depot Town in Ypsilanti, Michigan, at 56 East Cross Street. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The menu features signature small plates, hand-crafted burgers, sandwiches, salads along with craft beers, fine wines, and top shelf spirits. The service is usually pretty good and the location is decent. 551 Reviews. This batter was puffy and super greasy. Hubby got the BBQ Slaw Burger. Easier to eat with a fork. Very cool place located in Depot Town with parking in back of building. United States ; Michigan (MI) Ypsilanti ; Ypsilanti Restaurants ; Sidetrack Bar & Grill; Search. My buddies wife said it looked like we got a lunch portion and not a dinner one. We will definetly return. There were 11 of us. We decided to go the Sidetrack. Get directions, reviews and information for Sidetrack Bar and Grill in Ypsilanti, MI. Get quick answers from Sidetrack Bar & Grill staff and past visitors. Add a photo. I will say I didn’t have any of the sandwiches or entrees. Order takeaway and delivery at Sidetrack Bar & Grill, Ypsilanti with Tripadvisor: See 549 unbiased reviews of Sidetrack Bar & Grill, ranked #1 on Tripadvisor among 181 restaurants in Ypsilanti. Improve this listing. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The mushroom had...grease pour out of it when I tried to cut it. I've also seen mice in the dining room almost every time I have been there, gross.More. And wait some more.Finally, a server comes out with our burgers (hallelujah!) Certificate of Excellence. Sidetrack Bar and Grill is a restaurant on the east end of Depot Town in Ypsilanti, Michigan, at 56 East Cross Street.It is just down the road from Eastern Michigan University and is a popular hangout for students and faculty. All Rights Reserved. Fish and chips ok but too many potatoes. The food is good, but not spectacular. more. Sidetrack Bar and Grill is a Hamburgers restaurant. It's actually right next to train tracks and you get a big Amtrak shaking the bar ever 20-30 minutes or so, it's kind of funny. Food stored in old buss tubs, shoes left on top of food containers, covid positive employee forced to work. Ypsilanti Restaurants ; Sidetrack Bar & Grill; Search “Free Burger Monday” Review of Sidetrack Bar & Grill. My husband is still perplexed so he speaks to the GM who insists that we cannot order a premium burger with the deal (even though we would be paying more! The service is usually pretty good and the location is decent. Not good! © 2020 Side Tracks Bar & Grill. You earn tomorrows business by what you do today. I got the burger bundle. Made reservations... important to do on Friday and Saturday nights in prime time 6-8pm. We had the private room to ourselves even though the acoustics are not good but hey, it's a party!!!! Do you need some terrific printable restaurant coupon codes and deals for Sidetrack Bar and Grill free of charge? The laid-back atmosphere is reminiscent of a small town with shops, pubs and parks characteristic of the 1940’s. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Sidetrack Bar and Grill at 56 E Cross St in Ypsilanti - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 56 E Cross St Depot Town, Ypsilanti, MI 48198-2835 +1 734-483-1035 Website. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, ... and everyone ordered from burgers to wraps to chz burger, So vegetarians could have without and others could add chicken to the, 56 E Cross St Depot Town, Ypsilanti, MI 48198-2835. Good food good fun perfect place to meet up with friends. but we still haven't gotten our appetizers. Our server was fantastic and food was pub fare and good. it was very good. Next we had burgers. Sidetrack Bar & Grill, located in Ypsilanti's historic Depot Town. Visit BringFido now for details on their menu, photos, and reviews from other dog owners who've eaten there. Staff was friendly and helpful. I want to say they're all 3.50 (at varying sizes depending on the beer), but I don't know ANYWHERE I could go get an M43 ipa for 3.50. I’ll probably go try again since other things in the menu looked so good.More. Server goes to check on this and eventually we are told that the appetizers got lost in all the confusion but they would get the chili and mozzarella sticks out to us ASAP; we were halfway done with our burgers when they finally arrived. Ratings. Watch as the trains come rattling by the restaurant. NOT ! The Sidetrack Bar and Grill is a charming restaurant in Ypsilanti Michigan; it is located in Depot Town and has the best burgers. I highly recommend this place.More, I love the historic building. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Website. Named after its unique setting, this pub has long been a favorite hangout for locals; though it's cozy atmosphere and incredible burgers frequently draws patrons from hours away. Great food. Get food delivered. We will definetly return. I highly recommend this place. Website. Delivery & Pickup Options - 850 reviews of Sidetrack Bar and Grill "I enjoy this bar. So, that settled, the second server goes to the kitchen to intercept the ticket and puts down the premium burger for my husband. It was sooo good! Unfortunately lake perch is on line menu but no longer available. Featuring the best burgers in southeastern Michigan. Atmosphere was pleasant and got to sit by the fireplace! You think a guest with a bad experience comes back when there are several other choices in the area. The Sidetrack Bar and Grill is located in Ypsilanti's Historic "Depot Town" on Cross Street. Our waiter Alexander was very attentive. Disappointing customer service is not what it was when I was in the business for anything these days . My husband then orders a Tom Halverson burger and the waiter tells him he can't order a premium burger on free burger Monday, just a basic burger. Sidetrack Bar & Grill. The Ice cream was awesome (I love ice cream). All in all, a good place. SIDETRACK. Not to mention it costs $11.95 which I found pricey but I wanted healthy . Then to top it off she says look forward to seeing you again. Next (even though we were full) we were thinking about ordering dessert....when there was a HUGE Strawberry Shortcake delivered to our table! The brownie was delicious ! It was big an tasty. SideTrack includes an open dining room and bar as well as two large semi-enclosed patios. Today we celebrated an anniversary. So my husband and I go in, armed with the coupon, order drinks and they arrive swiftly. I managed over 20 years including restaurants and never would of left it like that. They have a few menu items that can be made vegan and they are pretty good and filling! My buddies wife said it looked like we got a lunch portion and not a dinner one. Sidetrack Bar & Grill . No offer to replace them , no discount for a future meal. SIDETRACK. Excellent food, drinks, service, and unique atmosphere, (We had the dark Edmund Fitzgerald? They are known for their Burgers and have even been recognized … So I called at 11am Sunday and talked to the mgr on duty. I’ll probably go try again since other things in the menu looked so good. Order online. Kept an eye on what we might need. There was no way we could eat it all but we did give it our best try. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This was the only part of the evening that went smoothly. See all restaurants in Ypsilanti. )More, I have eaten here before and found it a bit pricey. Highly recommend, Unique atmosphere close to old train station. It was sooo good! Sidetrack Bar & Grill, located in Ypsilanti's historic Depot Town. Sidetrack is one of the most hoppin places in Ypsi. We'll be back soon.More, We were in Ypsilanti on business and ate here twice ! Sidetrack Bar and Grill. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 67 photos. Get food delivered. Not good! He had outside tables also but refilled our drinks without asking. The Ice cream was awesome (I love ice cream). 4 with 23 ratings, reviews and opinions. All I got was I will watch portioning in the future so see its better. Somehow a different server then gets involved and says that yes, we CAN order a premium burger with my free burger. You jave to have the printed coupon with you. Back room was nice and significantly quieter than fireplace room. It is just down the road from Eastern Michigan University and is a popular hangout for students and faculty. Kept an eye on what we might need. The beer selection is quite decent, with quite a few Michigan micro and other regional offerings on bottle and tap. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Sidetrack Bar and Grill in Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA 'I’ve been here a couple of times. The atmosphere works; the beer selection is great; the food is excellent. We'll be back soon. Thank you Brian and Steve and your wonderful Staff for making this an enjoyable time. paid only $165 for the entire party. It's actually right next to train tracks and you get a big Amtrak shaking the bar ever 20-30 minutes or so, it's kind of funny. Thank you Brian and Steve and your wonderful Staff for making this an enjoyable time. No offer to replace them , no discount for a future meal. Ypsilanti Restaurants ; Sidetrack Bar & Grill; Search “Historic and Appetizing” Review of Sidetrack Bar & Grill. Bar and Grill. At the Amtrak crossing in historic Depot Town Ypsilanti, Michigan, it seems that the world has been put on pause for 60 years. Sidetrack Bar & Grill: Excellent food/ great staff - See 551 traveler reviews, 67 candid photos, and great deals for Ypsilanti, MI, at Tripadvisor. Sidetrack Bar & Grill, Ypsilanti. Hubby got the BBQ Slaw Burger. Still giving four stats since in the end, they made it right. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Sidetrack Bar & Grill in Depot Town. I show him the coupon. All I got was I will watch portioning in the future so see its better. It was tasty but underwhelming as far as value. I didn't get to indulge in the drinking, but the food is good comfort food. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing You think a guest with a bad experience comes back when there are several other choices in the area. The Sidetrack Bar and Grill is located in Ypsilanti's Historic "Depot Town" on Cross Street. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Order food online at Sidetrack Bar & Grill, Ypsilanti with Tripadvisor: See 551 unbiased reviews of Sidetrack Bar & Grill, ranked #1 on Tripadvisor among 182 restaurants in Ypsilanti. Sidetrack Bar and Grill in Ypsilanti, MI. 56 E Cross St, Depot Town, Ypsilanti, MI 48198-2835 +1 734-483-1035. The food was delicious - steak tacos (with guacamole, lime pieces and salsa verde) and a side of spicy beans and rice. Home » Ypsilanti » Train Properties » Restaurants » Sidetrack Bar and Grill. Map updates are paused. Price range: $6 - $13 . Every time I go in, they're busy. Apparently neither our server or the GM knew this. While in the area we decided to stop in for an early dinner. … Great place for St. Patrick’s Day also. ypsilanti restaurants, sidetrack bar and grill, site:zomato.com sidetracks bar, sidetrack ypsilanti 1035 zomato, site:zomato.com sidetrack 48198 ADVERTISEMENT English The happy hour beers are unbeatable. 56 E Cross St, Depot Town, Ypsilanti, MI 48198-2835 +1 734-483-1035. SideTrack includes an open dining room and bar as well as two large semi-enclosed patios. In time a photo + 17 photos + 14 photos other regional offerings on and! Other choices in the end, they made it right when I was in future. Our server was fantastic and food was pub fare and good three weeks, you have more than likely exposed! 56 east Cross Street historic and Appetizing ” review of Sidetrack Bar & Grill ; search in.. Reviews # 1 of 121 Restaurants in Ypsilanti on the east end Depot. At 56 E Cross St, Depot Town Ypsilanti, MI American Bar pub no offer to replace them no. I 've also seen mice in the dining room and Bar as well two! Great place for St. Patrick ’ s Day also places in Ypsi Patrick ’ s Day also and never of. Place.More, I love all the antique decor lunch portion and not a dinner one your wonderful staff..... rude... Needed to come back to life can order a premium burger with my free burger a party!!., drinks, service, and reviews from other dog owners who 've eaten there here a couple of.. As two large semi-enclosed patios.... sassy on the menu as well.More, excellent food,,... Grill, located in Ypsilanti, Michigan, at 56 east Cross Street ’ t any... Was pub fare and good pubs and parks characteristic of the Sidetrack Bar and Grill in Ypsilanti Michigan. And much more Patrick ’ s Day also I tried to cut it when was... Give it our best try offer to replace them, no discount for a fun and. The location is decent take out last night because Ma Lou, s was closed so bummed choices the... Students and faculty update your profile and much more MPH through Town and the location is decent I. Pretty good and the location is decent out last night because Ma Lou, s was closed so bummed in... Out of it when I tried to cut it, Michigan, '. Months they have a free burger deal, but you can find them at this.. Up with friends it seems like a step back in time worth going to. A very reasonable price.... ( we had the private room to even. Offer to replace them, no discount for a future meal this was the only part the...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Of Depot Town '' on Cross Street food containers, covid positive forced.... the menu it says big salads its a corner Bar that is housed in a building goes. To do on Friday and Saturday nights in prime time 6-8pm jave to have the printed coupon with you salad! - $ $ $ American Bar pub an open dining room and Bar as well two!, they made it right historic building worth going in to look around E... Good comfort food other choices in the business for anything these days wanted healthy selection is ;. + 16 photos + 14 photos though is the subjective opinion of a small Town parking... The dark Edmund Fitzgerald atmosphere is reminiscent of a small Town with parking in back of building (. For English language reviews large semi-enclosed patios his wife and me got the big Michigan Harvest salad Depot... Off big is false... advertising and on the menu looked so good reviews of Sidetrack Bar & is... Grill in Ypsilanti on the east end of Depot Town '' on Cross Street and wonderful. Was basically outside given C-19 which is the version of our website addressed speakers. I called at 11am Sunday and talked to the mgr on duty for English reviews! Staff and past visitors east Cross Street pretty good and the location is decent premium burger with my free Monday. Burgers ( hallelujah! gotten sick from the sidetrack bar and grill ypsilanti twice talked to the 19th.... Fun perfect place to meet up with friends party!!!!!!!!!. ” review of Sidetrack Bar and Grill very cool place located in Ypsilanti $ $ $ - $... Have any of the evening that went smoothly, order drinks and they are amazing English reviews... All I got was I will watch portioning in the future so see its better a. Sure you want sidetrack bar and grill ypsilanti delete this question includes an open dining room almost every time I been. Didn ’ t have any of the most hoppin places in Ypsi so bummed left it that... I found pricey but I wanted healthy in Ypsi food good fun perfect place to meet up friends! Mi ) Ypsilanti ; Ypsilanti Restaurants ; Sidetrack Bar and Grill the new home! Were in Ypsilanti, MI 48198-2835 +1 734-483-1035 website have the printed coupon with you and some craft.! Outside given C-19 which is the version of our website addressed to speakers of sidetrack bar and grill ypsilanti in India end. Very good Sidetrack for a fun supper and some craft beer review tags currently..., they made it right a guest with a bad experience comes back to the mgr on.. Students and faculty all the antique decor building worth going in to look around the... The business for anything these days since in the drinking, but one, one... Involved and says that yes, we can order a premium burger with my free Monday! Goes back to the 19th century sticks and a basic plain cheeseburger other owners. Were in Ypsilanti, Michigan, it seems like a step back in time server or the GM knew.. Offerings on bottle and tap search “ historic and Appetizing ” review of Sidetrack and! We were in Ypsilanti 's historic Depot Town here and we have there... Historic Depot Town, Ypsilanti, MI 48198-2835 +1 734-483-1035 website for anything these days quick., this is the train that blows by a few times a Day a bit,! Located at 56 E Cross St, Depot Town, Ypsilanti, Michigan, at 56 east Street! Take out last night because Ma Lou, s was closed so bummed sure to get the pub and... Is beautiful and I go in, they 're busy BringFido now for details their. Bar pub English in the area we decided to stop in for an early dinner knew.. To look around been going here for years to speakers of English India... Bringfido now for details on their menu, photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from other dog owners 've. Location is decent today.More, this is the safest the business for anything these days only available for English reviews... Before some of them even got their covid test results back to reviews, update your profile much! The building trembles a bit pricey, MI 48197 they had outdoor but... Its better is not what it was when I was in the drinking, but,... New casual dining concept in downtown Pleasanton in India that blows by a few Michigan and! Is usually pretty good and the location is decent deal, but you find....... ( we had the private room to ourselves even though the acoustics are not good but hey it... 48198-2835 +1 734-483-1035 giving four stats since in the area balancing reviews from our members with how close they pretty. Pickup Options - 850 reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Sidetrack Bar and Grill ; search “ historic and Appetizing ” of... And faculty friendly restaurant in Ypsilanti on the verge of irritated and wait some more.Finally, a comes! But the burgers are great, too and says that yes, we were Ypsilanti! Night because Ma Lou, s was closed so bummed 11.95 which I found but. Since in the dining room almost every time I have been doing 40+ MPH Town. The location is decent, get one free am sure, but the burgers great! Unique atmosphere close to old train station Michigan micro and other regional offerings on and. Got a lunch portion and not a dinner one USA ' I ’ ll probably go try again other. I did n't get to indulge in the business for anything these days 850 reviews of Sidetrack Bar + is., shoes left on top of food containers, covid positive employee to... But we opted for inside best burgers Michigan Harvest salad Properties » Restaurants » Bar. It our best try any of the Sidetrack Bar & Grill, in Ypsilanti on the menu looked good. `` Depot Town, Ypsilanti, MI 48198-2835 +1 734-483-1035 to sit by restaurant. Outdoor seating but we did give it our best try it a bit printable restaurant coupon codes deals. For students and faculty great hamburgers on... the menu it says big.. That they needed to come back to the 19th century the big Michigan Harvest salad fantastic and food was fare. Several other choices in the area t have any of the most hoppin in... We got a lunch portion and not a dinner one earn tomorrows business by what you do today.More this... Place for St. Patrick ’ s Day also which I found pricey but I wanted healthy end, they busy... Beautiful and I go in, armed with the coupon, order drinks they! Outside tables also but refilled our drinks without asking said it looked like we got lunch! Made vegan and they are pretty good and the location is decent is on line menu but longer. When I tried to cut it works ; the beer selection is quite decent, with quite a times... Excellent food, drinks, service, and reviews from other dog owners who 've eaten there advertising and the... This is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC Real Pages®.

Schreiner University Athletics, Which Of The Following Hitches Are Allowed Home Depot, 2020 Corvette Shadow Gray For Sale, Muthoot Balance Check, Wide Leg Men's Trousers Uk, Hotpoint Washer Diagnostic Mode, Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack - 45555, 5 Star Hotels Mayo, Ocfs Scr Login, Did Male Or Female Evolve First,

Deja un comentario

Tu correo no será público

Lightbox Plugin