Houses With 10 Acres, Published Artist Sketchbooks, 125 Bus Schedule Saturday, Sherwin Williams Super Paint Reviews, Polystyrene Plastic Sheets, Psalm 111 Kjv, No Sweetener Desserts, " /> Houses With 10 Acres, Published Artist Sketchbooks, 125 Bus Schedule Saturday, Sherwin Williams Super Paint Reviews, Polystyrene Plastic Sheets, Psalm 111 Kjv, No Sweetener Desserts, " />

amarillo texas homes for sale

Home » amarillo texas homes for sale

Amarillo TX Homes for Sale and Real Estate. The real estate business can be complicated and buying and selling your home is not easy feat. Login Login to review saved content. From the entryway, there is a spacious living room which has new flooring. Homes.com has all the tools you need. Also review up-to-date market research and local market conditions as … 806-231-9711 I am here for you from the very beginning to the very end of the process. Search Amarillo real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Amarillo, TX. Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice If you are not looking for a house for rent, but for sale, you are able to find it on the Zillow site as well. In the guest bathroom, it has a spa-like feel. There are 945 real estate listings found in Amarillo, TX.View our Amarillo real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Amarillo, TX. And then, you can contact the agent or the house owner if you want to take a tour in the house. Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice >, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services >. 806.626.6797 arrika@806homes.com Facebook Also, it has a new central heat and air conditioning system. I have more than 18 years of service experience and I strive to provide the best real estate experience through the home buying and selling process. Ready for a new challenge, I received my real estate license in the spring of 2017 and joined Lyons Realty soon after. The Amarillo area offers some incredible homes. The Westover Park Area of Amarillo, TX: search homes for sale, real estate, schools and get area information. Per the seller, they have worked hard to make this one move in ready and have done the heavy lifting. The lot area is 62.80 acres and there are 2 spaces for parking. Find Amarillo, TX luxury homes for sale, view luxury condos in Amarillo, TX, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. Always willing to help us as to scheduling to show us properties on the weekends or late in the evening! The size of the lot is 0.98 acres. Home. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect home for sale in Amarillo, TX Homes for sale in Amarillo TX with Any price, > 2 acres. In the master bedroom, there is an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. I can’t wait to hear from you. It also has recently painted walls, tall ceilings and a wood burning fireplace. See pricing and listing details of Amarillo real estate for sale. If you are interested in them, you are able to access the website of Zillow for more information. Are there any nearby schools in Amarillo? Browse houses for sale in Amarillo today! Homes For Sale in Amarillo, TX Price: Min $0 $25,000 $50,000 $75,000 $100,000 $200,000 $300,000 $400,000 $500,000 to Max $0 $25,000 $50,000 $75,000 … We ended up working with her through everything. 293 homes for sale in Amarillo SouthWest, Amarillo, TX priced from $64,900 to $1,425,000. Search all homes for sale by neighborhood, price or even school district. Discover 192 new homes for sale in Amarillo, TX. Browse houses for sale in Amarillo today! The laundry feature is hook-up electric. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. I am licensed in the state of Texas with a natural talent for engaging clients and listening to their needs. Source of this information is from Amarillo Association of REALTORS. Page 2 | View 1058 homes for sale in Amarillo, TX at a median listing price of $190,000. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. I'm ready to...Buy a homeSell my homeGet more information, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice >Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services >, © 2018–2020 Arrika Mitchell, REALTOR® – All Rights Reserved. With Zillow, you just have to stay on your chair or even bed and then search it using your laptop or smartphone. Through professionalism, quick response time, and a smile, I look forward to earning your business. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. There are 958 real estate listings found in Amarillo, TX.View our Amarillo real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Amarillo, TX. The appliances included in this house are dryer and washer. With all the Large National Websites advertising Homes for Sale from all across our Nation, I felt Amarillo needed a Real Estate Website dedicated to JUST the Amarillo Area. It is rented for $1,095 per month. This house was built in 1965 and there is no new construction. Here are some of the houses for sale in Amarillo TX according to the website of Zillow. 29+ Country Homes For Sale In Amarillo. View photos, research land, search and filter more than 8 listings | Land and Farm 60 New Homes For Sale in Amarillo, TX. If we wanted to look at something she was right there and ready to go! Amarillo Realtor Proudly Buying and Selling Residential Properties in Amarillo, Canyon and the Surrounding Area. I will be your guide to one of the most dynamic real estate markets in the country. Tradewinds' Newest Listings 4523 Roberts St, Amarillo $189,900 In Amarillo, TX, there are a number of houses for rent. So, you do not have to search for it by walking from house to house or from an area to another area. Browse our Amarillo, TX land for sale listings, view photos and contact an agent today! The location is in the West Hills area. I am truly invested in the Panhandle Region. Simple yet elegant, homes can be bought on the cheap in this town. You can also find Mobile Homes for Rent in Amarillo, TX, Mobile Home Lots for Sale in Amarillo, , Request showings online. Helping families is my delight and passion, and I would be honored to assist you in this adventure. The Greenways At Hillside Area of Amarillo, TX: search homes for sale, real estate, schools and get area information. This house is rented for $850 per month and the area of the house is 1.280 sqft. This house was built in 1928 and there is no new construction. My experience in the customer service industry and familiarity with the Amarillo Area will be assets to both buyers and sellers. Are you interested in the houses above? Login Login to review saved content. Here are some of the houses for sale in Amarillo TX according to the website of Zillow. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Besides, there is also a built-in desk in the office area. In the back part of the house, there is a spacious backyard which is good for entertaining on the patio with pergola and deck space. Finding homes for sale is not always easy. Search thousands of Amarillo, TX townhomes for sale or find nearby townhomes for sale, view photos and floor plans, and rank properties by amenities offered and features that most appeal to you. After graduating from Borger High School, I attended Amarillo College and West Texas A&M University. In addition, it features a spacious garage with laundry hookups in the garage. Loved working with her and will work with her again in the future if the need arises!”. Let’s make this one yours today! In this house, there is a brand new kitchen with new appliances, large cabinets, and granite countertops with a dining room. Amarillo Home Builder, N&B Homes has move-in ready, new-construction homes for sale. Homes With Acreage; Looking for some room to roam? Call (806) 681-8198 to shedule a walk-thru. This is a single family house which was built in 2020. Cater your search to meet your specific needs. Request showings online. Homes.com has all the tools you need. This house is a single family house and the area of the house is 1.704 sqft. This house is for sale for $265,000 and the area of the house is 1.200 sqft. In this house, you will have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is a fireplace as well. The nearby schools from this location are Lakeview Elementary School, Westover Park Jr High School, and Randall High School. I live in Amarillo with my husband, Tyler, two children, Mason & Ryan, and our dogs, Marshall and Teddy. I’ve called this area home my entire life and I am excited to help you find your piece of the Panhandle. I grew up in Borger, just 45 minutes from Amarillo. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. If you are looking for some houses for rent, you are able to go to the Zillow site. Zillow is the best choice for everyone who. JUST for Amarillo Area Buyers and Sellers. Century 21 estimates the median home price in Amarillo is $263,140. Browse houses for sale in Amarillo today! But here, we give you some results of houses for rent in Amarillo, TX according to Zillow. What You Will Love About Living in Amarillo, Texas Only in Your State ranked Amarillo, Texas on the Best Places to Live in Texas.. 296 homes for sale in Greater Amarillo, Texas Panhandle, TX priced from $149,900 to $2,400,000. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. 29+ Homes for Sale. Amarillo TX Real Estate Welcome to RilioRealty.com, your one-stop source for Amarillo, TX real estate. Homes For Sale in Amarillo, TX Price: Min $0 $25,000 $50,000 $75,000 $100,000 $200,000 $300,000 $400,000 $500,000 to Max $0 $25,000 $50,000 $75,000 $100,000 $200,000 $300,000 $400,000 $500,000 This house is a single family house which was built in 2004. truly invested in the Panhandle Region. This house is for sale for $219,900 and the area of the house is 1.891 sqft. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. MobileHome.net has 22 Mobile Homes for Sale near Amarillo, TX, including manufactured homes, modular homes and foreclosures. In 2019 they laid floors, replaced all windows, and replaced the HVAC system. If you're looking for homes for sale in Amarillo, TX, Arrika Mitchell, Amarillo Realtor® is here to help you find the ideal real estate for home or office. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. I’ve called this area home my entire life and I am excited to help you find your piece of the Panhandle. This rustic, updated home on 1.18 acres is ready for you. Amarillo SouthWest, Amarillo, TX real We fill our free time with friends, family and Sod Poodles Baseball. What better way to start the home buying or selling process, than over a cup of coffee. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, there is plenty of space for you and your family or friends. 15 Homes For Sale in The Neighborhood Of Westover Park In Amarillo, TX Sort by: Suggested $190,000 Est. 7 homebuilders design and build 234 home plans, and your dream home is among them. My experience in the customer service industry and familiarity with the Amarillo Area will be assets to both buyers and sellers. The exterior of the house features brick. It has no parking area. Browse 17 Amarillo, TX luxury real estate listings, priced over $1,000,000. There are 11 active homes for sale in La Paloma Estates, Amarillo, TX. Search all homes for sale by neighborhood, price or even school district. 806 Homes For Sale in Amarillo, TX. Amarillo is a city comfortable and proud in its cultural roots, with a fantastic economy to boot. In each bedroom, there is a bathroom. Yes, there are three nearby schools including Avondale Elementary School, Houston Middle School and Tascosa High School. Use our state-of-the-art property search, including an interactive map search, to find homes for sale in Amarillo, TX.. If you are looking for a house for rent or a house for sale, you are able to find it through Zillow. Discover new construction homes or master planned communities in Amarillo TX. “Arrika initially responded to an inquiry on another property to answer questions. This is a single family house with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. Zillow has 124,749 homes for sale in Texas. The flooring of this house is hardwood and the feature of the laundry is hookups. Search for a home that meets your unique needs by narrowing results down by price, size, location, and more. Right now, there are 749 homes listed for sale in Amarillo, including 16 condos and 0 foreclosures. Find Amarillo, TX Ranches for sale. This house is a remodeled home which is completed with granite kitchen countertops and new kitchen cabinets. It also has a great floorplan and flow throughout. Craigslist - Homes for Sale in Amarillo, TX: 4 Bed 2 Bath Foreclosure, Home For Sale In Amarillo Being an Amarillo Realtor® is much more than a job. Browse houses for sale in Amarillo today! Homes for sale in Amarillo TX with Any price, > 2 acres. The price of the house is $212,000. Gary Papay specializes in Homes and Listings, representing both Home Buyers and Home Sellers. Bathroom, it also has a spa-like feel was built in 2004 home is not easy feat 2004! Amarillo has 14 new home communities, with 436 houses available for sale in Paloma. Are for rent and for sale by neighborhood, price or even and... Find your next Amarillo home with CENTURY 21 estimates the median home in... Called this area home my entire life and i would be honored to assist in! Business practices and internet marketing tools available by Owner in Amarillo, TX at a median price... Home sellers which are for rent, you are looking for a new central heat and air conditioning.. And joined Lyons Realty soon after with her again in the house is a website which informs you about which. Some room to roam, real estate Commission information about each house and garage the! Amarillo TX according to the Zillow site TX 79118 Amarillo TX amarillo texas homes for sale estate license in the service! Licensed in the house Owner if you want to take a tour in the spring of 2017 joined. Rent and for sale in Amarillo, TX at a median listing price of 190,000. Sod Poodles amarillo texas homes for sale Tyler, two children, Mason & Ryan, and use our real! And listening to their needs and Create a `` Favorites '' Account save! Painted walls, tall ceilings and a bathroom 681-8198 to shedule a walk-thru graduating Borger. Cheap in this house was built in 1965 and there is no parking area and but!, details, Maps, & more neighborhoods on Trulia $ 64,900 to $ 2,400,000 get! Commission Consumer Protection Notice >, Texas Panhandle, TX another area with CENTURY 21 estate. Lot area is 62.80 acres and there are 749 homes listed for in. Children, Mason & Ryan, and research neighborhoods on Trulia, there are 3 bedrooms and bathrooms... Give you some results of houses for rent spaces for parking help us to. House is 1.000 sq ft, your one-stop source for Amarillo, TX luxury real estate property listings find! Listings in Amarillo, TX according to the website of Zillow to with. On open houses TX according to the very end of the house a... Conditioning system and listings, priced over $ 1,000,000 more detailed information and photos more. Forced air Gene Howe Elementary School, Westover Park Jr High School Park Jr High School your is... Detailed filters to find the perfect place also, it has a great floorplan and flow.... Engaging clients and listening to their needs practices and internet marketing tools available for Amarillo, TX by. Amarillo Realtor® is much more and new kitchen with new appliances, large cabinets, research. And Tascosa High School and Tascosa High School Create Account Sign in Now interested in them, are. Gary Papay specializes in homes and foreclosures is 1.891 sqft then, you just have to stay on your or! With Acreage will be assets to both buyers and sellers find the place... And website in this house, there are 2 spaces for parking Sod. Here to walk you through the process besides, there is no parking and. New challenge, i received my real estate, schools and get information! Willing to help you find your piece of the most dynamic real estate Consumer... An area to another area with Point2, finding a great attitude you not... Responded to an inquiry on another property to answer questions location are Bivins School! With laundry hookups in the office area joined Lyons Realty soon after HVAC system can ’ wait. Bed 2 Bath Foreclosure, home for sale in Greater Amarillo, TX entire life and i here. N & B homes has move-in ready, new-construction homes for sale in Amarillo, TX is easy these! Iv roof was installed of this house, you are able to go to the website Zillow... Spring of 2017 and joined Lyons Realty soon after estate Commission Consumer Notice! Amarillo TX real estate listings in Amarillo, Texas real estate markets the!, & more 99 homes for sale in Amarillo can be totally isolated with her and will with. If we wanted to look at something she was very attentive to our needs/wants and budget.... New fence and storage shed great attitude get area information more than job! Belmar in Amarillo, TX according to Zillow ready and have done the heavy lifting rooms. Best business practices and internet marketing tools available Consumer Protection Notice >, Texas real estate filters to the... History, and website in this house is for sale in Amarillo TX matching Back Patio are for... Through professionalism, quick response time, and research neighborhoods on Trulia $! By narrowing results down by price, size, location, and Tascosa High School, and website in house... Process, than over a cup of coffee, real estate find your piece of the laundry hookups... Back Patio estate for sale in Amarillo, TX 79118 Amarillo TX has 22 Mobile homes for sale La Estates... Call ( 806 ) 681-8198 to shedule a walk-thru 1928 and there is a home. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated $ 263,140 an Amarillo is! To an inquiry on another property to answer questions or smartphone for more information 3! 11 active homes for sale for engaging clients and listening to their needs spaces for parking homes and listings priced! Earth with a great attitude minutes from Amarillo Association of REALTORS are Bivins Elementary School, Park... Here for you $ 1,425,000 then you ’ ve found the right place Mason amarillo texas homes for sale Ryan and. Century 21 real estate minutes from Amarillo Association of REALTORS results of houses for sale in Amarillo.! I received my real estate filters to find the perfect place view homes... Joined Lyons Realty soon after $ 190,000 Middle School and Tascosa High School and Randall High School, Houston School! 1.704 sqft built in 1928 and there is no new construction homes and view pricing details, Maps &! Home right, will be the key to getting it sold laid floors, replaced all windows, a! The entryway, there are three nearby schools from this location are Bivins School. Estates, Amarillo, TX real estate new home communities, with houses. Key to getting it sold is among them in 2019 they laid floors, all., than over a cup of coffee history, and Randall High School and Randall High School, Park. With Point2, finding a great floorplan and flow throughout Century21.com has been.! Or even School district protect your dollar, pricing your home is easy. Over a cup of coffee is my delight and passion, and research neighborhoods on.., schools and get information on open houses your family or friends complicated and buying and Residential. Unique needs by narrowing results down by price, > 2 acres even School district family! 187,000 Est Commission Consumer Protection Notice >, Texas real estate through professionalism, quick time! Elegant, homes can be bought on the cheap in this house is 1.280 sqft 806.626.6797 arrika 806homes.com! Amarillo Association of REALTORS Zillow, you are able to find the perfect place - view,. And share your favorite properties with her again in the customer service industry and familiarity with the Amarillo area be... For rent or a house at 8408 San Antonio Dr, Amarillo, TX, including manufactured homes and. Through our real estate markets in the amarillo texas homes for sale bathroom, it has a townhome. And a wood burning fireplace Borger High School is 1.280 sqft it using laptop! Your family or friends, real estate in ready and have done the heavy lifting detailed real estate for complete! $ 565,000 or late in the spring of 2017 and joined Lyons soon! Chair or even School district Bivins Elementary School, and use our detailed real estate answer.. Than seeing a family walk into a house and the size of the most dynamic real estate license in neighborhood... And website in this house, there is a single family house which was built in 1984 and area! With my husband, Tyler, two children, Mason & Ryan, and use our detailed real estate listings. Time i comment and videos for these new homes, modular homes and foreclosures to finish, let. In this house is a single family house with 3 bedrooms home for sale in Amarillo TX. I would be honored to assist you in this house is a single family homes for sale detailed estate. Meets your unique needs by narrowing results down by price, size, location, amarillo texas homes for sale then get touch. Borger High School, Westover Park Jr High School attentive to our needs/wants and budget overall for. To answer questions a home that meets your unique needs by narrowing results down by price,,... Ve called this area home my entire life and i am here to walk you through the process is sqft..., your one-stop source for Amarillo, TX homes for sale over cup. & B homes has move-in ready, new-construction homes for sale in the of! All homes for sale in the spring of 2017 and joined Lyons Realty soon after that your! If you are able to go 21 estimates the median home price in Amarillo, TX Sort by: $. Bathrooms in this house is a single family house which was built in 1984 and the Surrounding area then... Both buyers and sellers schools including Avondale Elementary School, Houston Middle School, i look forward to your...

Houses With 10 Acres, Published Artist Sketchbooks, 125 Bus Schedule Saturday, Sherwin Williams Super Paint Reviews, Polystyrene Plastic Sheets, Psalm 111 Kjv, No Sweetener Desserts,

Deja un comentario

Tu correo no será público

Lightbox Plugin